ADVERTISEMENT

SHOCKING....TRUMP TAMPERED WITH WITNESSES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, lets see who is pushing an agenda here my friend. I will issue you a challenge. You list all the inappropriate behavior by Joe Biden for which there is credible evidence and I will do the same for Trump (although mine will take a long time to compile) and lets compare the two and see who is avoiding the truth here.

Bare in mind something here as well.......Biden's daughters diary indicates the showering thing happened some 30 years ago (and certainly you can include that, as a father of two daughters I will absolutely give this some weight). So if we are going back that far in time you need to consider that Trump has been involved in roughly 4,000 lawsuits over that time period and been accused of abusing some 20+ different women before he ever became president. There is an awful lot on him including things like going into the dressing rooms of the miss universe contest (accusations by contestants) and I haven't really done anything other than very simple google searches at this point. Anybody who thinks Trump's troubles started with the democrats doesn't know much about his history. Some of this happened while he was a democrat.

Biden has been in the public eye for most of his adult life, so if he did wrong it should be out there to find as well.

Just for fun, here is an old Trump tidbit that isn't related to wrongdoing but is interesting:

In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat", explaining: "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans.

So, you willing to play?

P.S. - if you don't want to do this I won't put it on you that your conceding anything.....this will take some time and I think your a stand up guy so I won't think its because your admitting defeat. It may be just too time consuming and if you feel that way its all good.
Now this is exactly WHY I stopped with the back and forth with folks on here, if your gonna point your finger at someone then you need too point at both, Trumps one million miles from being Mr Squeaky Clean, Fres you gotta be neutral Brodie, if you’re gonna call a Spade a Spade

Reactions: Mt.DoraGator
No facts here that would be admissible in court.
Where do you get off calling people son? Is that supposed to be mean we are subordinate to you?
Bless your heart.
Not in your fascist courts...I agree. The ones who authorized Hunters sweetheart plea deal? The one that used lawfare to make up ridiculous charges against Trump? Agree.

If you do not think actual deposits in overseas accounts from our enemy Countries would not be allowed......no need for ANYONE to respond to your garbage. This means your entire post is garbage like you.

Good post. Anxious to read a reply...one that responds with facts. But your challenge will probably not be accepted because the MAGA machine does not respond with facts, only deflection.
Your definition of fact is not the same same as mine. I would not consider any quote from yahoo as fact.
For many , here is the basic FACT

Trump is an asshole, but he is my asshole. America is better with DJT as president.
Biden is not honest, competent, nor of acceptable mental capacity.

You will call that opinion , but there are many examples in both their histories to support those statements and it is my hope that 50.1 % of Americans agree with my “facts” and force you to move to Costa Rica.

Your definition of fact is not the same same as mine. I would not consider any quote from yahoo as fact.

Trump is an asshole, but he is my asshole. America is better with DJT as president.

You will call that opinion , but there are many examples in both their histories to support those statements and it is my hope that 50.1 % of Americans agree with my “facts” and force you to move to Costa Rica.
Woke Ant Hill Dora will not even respond to me. Good thing, because crushed like a bug on a windshield. :cool: Oh and Costa Rica is too good for Ant Hill, Venezuela suits her.

The Biden Family has at least 21 LLC’s that have been proven to have brought in at least $20MN.

There is a direct link to pro China, Russian & Ukraine policy from China Joe’s Administration.

Poopy Joe is an agent of many foreign governments.

Why do you think we abandoned Bagrum Air Force Base in North Afghanistan to China?!?!

Bagrum is 75 mikes from one of the worlds biggest Rare Earth deposits & 1 hour from the area in China that houses their nuclear mussels?!?!

Why have we given $200MN to the Ukrainian government for a war that has been over for 2 years?

Not in your fascist courts...I agree. The ones who authorized Hunters sweetheart plea deal? The one that used lawfare to make up ridiculous charges against Trump? Agree.

If you do not think actual deposits in overseas accounts from our enemy Countries would not be allowed......no need for ANYONE to respond to your garbage. This means your entire post is garbage like you.
It's ok with our moderator that you denigrate people by referring to them as son then you call them garbage? That's about par on this course.
How do you explain the $2 billion that Jared Kushner got from the Saudis?

You do realize yahoo owns Rivals and this website right? So according to you, everything posted on 1st and Ten Florida is a lie?. So why are you paying money to Yahoo to promote lies?
Force me to move to Costa Rica? How you gonna do that?
Bless your heart

Will you think Trump is better for America if we continue down the path that we are on......and it results in violent confrontation between Americans?

You guys spend too much time looking at the smaller problems and miss the massive issue that is the one that can take us all down.

I am with the majority of Americans who desperately want to move past Trump and Biden, which may be the only way to save this sinking ship. But because of willful ignorance on both sides it appears we are stuck with continuing down the path to our own destruction.

There will be no winners in this election.

Theoretically speaking, @FresnoGator and @JasonHigdon shouldn’t need to comment on anything unless they choose. We are all grown adults on here. I get politics and religion rile people up, but most of us on here are grown men with families. @JasonHigdon especially has more important things to do than to moderate the parking lot.
It’s hard when self immolating liberals report their outbursts to the same moderator they directed the outburst at…you can’t make this up.

The Biden Family has at least 21 LLC’s that have been proven to have brought in at least $20MN.

There is a direct link to pro China, Russian & Ukraine policy from China Joe’s Administration.

Poopy Joe is an agent of many foreign governments.

Why do you think we abandoned Bagrum Air Force Base in North Afghanistan to China?!?!

Bagrum is 75 mikes from one of the worlds biggest Rare Earth deposits & 1 hour from the area in China that houses their nuclear mussels?!?!

Why have we given $200MN to the Ukrainian government for a war that has been over for 2 years?
He will deny this...but lefties are garbage people..so why are we even discussing anything with them. Look att eh clowns who hang around here.....

Reactions: NavigatorII
It's ok with our moderator that you denigrate people by referring to them as son then you call them garbage? That's about par on this course.

You do realize yahoo owns Rivals and this website right? So according to you, everything posted on 1st and Ten Florida is a lie?. So why are you paying money to Yahoo to promote lies?
Bless your heart
I wish yahoo did not run rivals; but I find the parking lot to be energetic and much like a proctologist’s waiting room. It is full of sore assholes. I would like to see a young, caring , intelligent soul that was not in any political party become our president but anyone that thinks Biden is either capable or honest is not worth the time it takes to debate. So from one sore asshole to another I will pass you the Preparation H.

I wish yahoo did not run rivals; but I find the parking lot to be energetic and much like a proctologist’s waiting room. It is full of sore assholes. I would like to see a young, caring , intelligent soul that was not in any political party become our president but anyone that thinks Biden is either capable or honest is not worth the time it takes to debate. So from one sore asshole to another I will pass you the Preparation H.
Dora's Ant Hill is a joke. Brings her woke and broke BS into the Thunderdome, then runs and hides when called out. Typical leftist commie.

200w.gif

Reactions: gatordad3
he isnt a democrat he is a raging unhinged liberal, the bad type of LIB not the type that wants to help people. the type that isnt tethered to any type of morality. Thats why we have the shit show we have now in politics.. i am not absolving the left, they are not great, but trump is on another level..
I prefer the term, "flaming libtard". It's a sickness after all. It's even in scripture as God turns them over to a reprobate mind. That means a mind that no longer functions properly. We see evidence of that with the leftists in this country. You oppose God with everything you stand for and that's what you get.

Remember Doreen from Saturday Night Fever?
6152c46c-a892-401e-b115-d620db47cf5e_text.gif

c21ce0ab-f362-41ec-b535-7740fdd7f3d5_text.gif
Sometimes you are the bug, sometimes you are the windshield. In Doreen's case, she's always the bug. Just another true life hack. It must be one miserable existence being a leftard cuck, completely defeated in all things life.

Bless your heart
Denigrate? Seriously? Grow a sack. Oh wait, you're a lib "male". Did I misgender you?

I prefer the term, "flaming libtard". It's a sickness after all. It's even in scripture as God turns them over to a reprobate mind. That means a mind that no longer functions properly. We see evidence of that with the leftists in this country. You oppose God with everything you stand for and that's what you get.
Both the raging libtards as you call them and the Bible thumpers are mentally ill. That’s why we have such a shit show now. Trumps conning the religious right, the guy is as unhinged as they come. We need a party for normal people. Ones that don’t see ghosts everywhere.

With their kind, this is a very fair question. I think we need an answer!!
Here is your answer.
Calling a male you don't know son is similar to calling an African American man boy. Do you still do that?
I think we need an answer!
Bless your heart

Both the raging libtards as you call them and the Bible thumpers are mentally ill. That’s why we have such a shit show now. Trumps conning the religious right, the guy is as unhinged as they come. We need a party for normal people. Ones that don’t see ghosts everywhere.
Well, I'm a Bible Thumper, if that's the term you wish to use, but I'm far from mentally ill. The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of all Wisdom and I have both in spades. If it appears to you as foolishness, then the Bible had that correct as well.

Reactions: BillytheC

I think that's how many feel. I don't care if he's not a perfect person, in fact he's far from it, but he's actually trying to do good for the country, as opposed to the other side, which is desperately trying to destroy us. It's an easy choice for anyone not completely indoctrinated in the libtard nonsense pushed by our mainstream media.

goldie aka MtDora. (I call you goldlie because Mt Dora High school are the Golden Hurricanes). goldie you have some real issues and people of your mindset are the biggest reason this Country is in decline - I95 runs both ways and I suggest you go back to new yawk

Last edited:
goldie aka MtDora. (I call you goldlie because Mt Dora High school are the Golden Hurricanes). goldie you have some real issues and people of your mindset are the biggest reason this Country is in decline - I96 runs both ways and I suggest you go back to new yawk
*95 We don't want her to get lost and lose her way home. 😂

Here is your answer.
Calling a male you don't know son is similar to calling an African American man boy. Do you still do that?
I think we need an answer!
Bless your heart
No, it is most certainly not. And for you to compare the two examples just tells the rest of us how stupid and depraved you really are. And you calling people "maggots and stupid" is okay? Typical lib. Trying to censor others speech.

No, it is most certainly not. And for you to compare the two examples just tells the rest of us how stupid and depraved you really are.
Lots of victims reside in The Swamp. Then they cry like babies when they venture into the Thunderdome. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT