ADVERTISEMENT

Wildly Unequal Legal Treatment

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
For perspective, Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee paid $1 million for the infamous fictional “Steele dossier.” They paid for this using one of the Democratic Party’s most prominent lawyers, Marc Elias, as a cutout to hide who was paying for this opposition research that falsely claimed Trump was colluding with Russia. They then laundered the dossier through various contacts to try to destroy Trump and get Clinton elected president. Those people officially accounted for the $1 million dossier expense as “legal fees.” So, one side paid people to lie. The other paid someone not to lie, or at least not to speak.

Clinton lives in New York, the state in which Trump is likely to be charged over a $130,000 payment. She has not been charged for the $1 million payment. Do these events really sound vastly different to you?
Bragg hopes to spin that lesser charge into a federal campaign finance violation. Meanwhile, the dossier fraud, which affected two presidential elections and two presidential impeachments, was settled with a $113,000 fine.

Bragg is the same Manhattan DA who has publicly decriminalized crimes in the name of wokeness. This alleged prosecutor will ignore criminal violence and release people on their own recognizance after a stern talking to for beating someone half to death or attacking police. But he wants to charge Trump for this garbage after every one of his superiors has declined to do so. Most Democrats and many Republicans want Trump arrested for anything. They want to see him in cuffs more than they want their own kids to be happy and healthy.

Feds raided Trump’s house with a tactical team over papers a librarian wanted. Oddly, CNN was present and ran the story on a loop. Joe Biden dropped 50 years of classified documents all over the country and the feds let his personal lawyers (who lacked security clearances) sort them before giving them to the government at their leisure. They investigate Trump from all sides. They give Biden a pass on everything. The feds investigated Trump’s sons and son-in-law for any irregularity. Yet Hunter Biden, a man in a long line of alleged Biden bag men, lives in a $40,000-per-month Malibu beach house and sells splatter paintings to anonymous purchasers for exorbitant amounts.

Even apparently peaceful Jan. 6, 2021 protestors have been in pre-trial detention for two years. Black Lives Matter and Antifa got carte blanche to riot and burn courthouses with impunity with at least tacit support from the White House and open support from the vice president, who encouraged people to donate money to bail the rioters out of jail. Firebomb a pro-life crisis pregnancy center and take credit for it, and Biden’s inept AG will give you a pass. Pray in front of an abortion clinic and you will be charged with a list of felonies. This is not sustainable. People, in large numbers, will eventually stop taking it.

This may very well light a dangerous fuse for which the American people will lose their patience.
https://thefederalist.com/2023/03/2...donald-trump-must-meet-a-republican-response/

Notice they they immediately dropped the spin in the media that Trump was guilty of ELECTION INTERFERENCE. I was sooooo hoping they would go down that path.

We have a ton of evidence of REAL ELECTION INTERFERENCE by the dems in the last 2 elections. @kjfreeze details the hildabeast's efforts to interfere in the 2016 election, and of course the dems worked with the media to censor and bury the Hunter laptop story in 2020.

They are already going back to Jack Smith gonna save them. I hate to say it but it's beginning to look like we are headed to a second Civil War. These people won't stop till they destroy the country, or we get off our porches and stop them.

And exactly why I know that THEY are America's #1 enemy. America would be SO MUCH better off if they would all leave our Country
I can think of public enemy #1. :mad:

thulsadoom-conan-the-barbarian.gif

I think a lot of Indies know all this mess is just a witch hunt.
I am an Indy and while I think they are going after trump for mostly nonsense I think it’s even more obvious the guy is a crook that pushes way too many boundaries and hides behind an army of lawyers. Hard to imagine anyone with a pulse that thinks trumps not a crook.

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
I am an Indy and while I think they are going after trump for mostly nonsense I think it’s even more obvious the guy is a crook that pushes way too many boundaries and hides behind an army of lawyers. Hard to imagine anyone with a pulse that thinks trumps not a crook.
So arrest him because you KNOW he is a crook? LOLOL Fuggin lefties are the DUMBEST things(not people really) on the entire planet!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT