ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation

Where are all the smart sheeple??
Present.

1) The is just a discussion of the rate of inflation decreasing. That's not deflation. The 30%-ish spike in prices is still there, and the current inflation rate is based on a new, higher baseline. Meaning it should be decreasing more quickly, but we have too much cash chasing not enough goods and services.
2) It takes years, sometimes even decades for wages to catch up. Hence, most people don't feel great about the economy overall because their paycheck doesn't go as far...and it won't for some time, if ever.
3) Blame Trump but Congress passed the Covid stimulus - and your demigod Fauci recommended the "15 days to slow the spread". Before Covid under Trump the feds were spending under $5T. His stimulus, plus normal spending, took the total to $7.34T for 2020.
In 2021, when everything was coming back to normal, Biden spent more - $7.4T - on "infrastructure". I'm not seeing those roads, bridges and border walls, are you? The following year, 2022, Biden spent an additional $6.48T, almost $2T more than in any year under Trump.

Since 2000 we've had Presidents with terrible spending habits. But Biden has been MUCH worse than Trump - he's essentially spending in a normal year like Trump did during a 100-year pandemic.

Good luck with your TDS. I hear it can be fixed.

Present.

1) The is just a discussion of the rate of inflation decreasing. That's not deflation. The 30%-ish spike in prices is still there, and the current inflation rate is based on a new, higher baseline. Meaning it should be decreasing more quickly, but we have too much cash chasing not enough goods and services.
2) It takes years, sometimes even decades for wages to catch up. Hence, most people don't feel great about the economy overall because their paycheck doesn't go as far...and it won't for some time, if ever.
3) Blame Trump but Congress passed the Covid stimulus - and your demigod Fauci recommended the "15 days to slow the spread". Before Covid under Trump the feds were spending under $5T. His stimulus, plus normal spending, took the total to $7.34T for 2020.
In 2021, when everything was coming back to normal, Biden spent more - $7.4T - on "infrastructure". I'm not seeing those roads, bridges and border walls, are you? The following year, 2022, Biden spent an additional $6.48T, almost $2T more than in any year under Trump.

Since 2000 we've had Presidents with terrible spending habits. But Biden has been MUCH worse than Trump - he's essentially spending in a normal year like Trump did during a 100-year pandemic.

Good luck with your TDS. I hear it can be fixed.
who said anything about deflation nickel? they dont want deflation... and it was a sore effing throat you sissy.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

LONG WAY to go here, i seriously doubt we get back to before trump went full trump on us, but we are making a dent...

who said anything about deflation nickel? they dont want deflation... and it was a sore effing throat you sissy.
Funny you infore the main point - Trump was in the middle of a 100 year pandemic with a shut down economy when he overspent.

Biden just did it on a Tuesday, and spent (and is spending) more.

But it’s ALL Trump’s fault. 🙄

The excessive name calling tells me you know I’m right.

Funny you infore the main point - Trump was in the middle of a 100 year pandemic with a shut down economy when he overspent.

Biden just did it on a Tuesday, and spent (and is spending) more.

But it’s ALL Trump’s fault. 🙄

The excessive name calling tells me you know I’m right.
it is all trumps fault, the country should absolutely never have been shutdown, thats the entire essence of just the tip, you cannot go back, governments dont shrink, ever, ever, ever. You people are so freeking clueless its hard for me to even type this.

• Haha
it is all trumps fault, the country should absolutely never have been shutdown, thats the entire essence of just the tip, you cannot go back, governments dont shrink, ever, ever, ever. You people are so freeking clueless its hard for me to even type this.
1) *freaking, it's odd to act like the smartest guy in the room when your written communication skills wouldn't get you through the 6th grade.
2) Negative GDP happens. Ukraine was -5.5% in 2022. Economies shrink and deflation can happen when things go really wrong. Don't blow smoke up my ass and tell me it's raining.
3) Trump listened to his Health Officials during a health crisis. Take it up with Fauci if you don't like "15 days to slow the spread".
4) The capability of the Federal gov't to shut the economy down is limited. The STATES - like the state you ran from, charging your cute little golf cart every few hundred miles - are the ones who shut down the hardest. So you need to pick your battles with the gov who locked down hard the 5th largest economy in the world while he went to fancy dinners with his friends.

Or would that cause you to have to actually have to call a Dem to the carpet? We know how you won't do that.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
1) *freaking, it's odd to act like the smartest guy in the room when your written communication skills wouldn't get you through the 6th grade.
2) Negative GDP happens. Ukraine was -5.5% in 2022. Economies shrink and deflation can happen when things go really wrong. Don't blow smoke up my ass and tell me it's raining.
3) Trump listened to his Health Officials during a health crisis. Take it up with Fauci if you don't like "15 days to slow the spread".
4) The capability of the Federal gov't to shut the economy down is limited. The STATES - like the state you ran from, charging your cute little golf cart every few hundred miles - are the ones who shut down the hardest. So you need to pick your battles with the gov who locked down hard the 5th largest economy in the world while he went to fancy dinners with his friends.

Or would that cause you to have to actually have to call a Dem to the carpet? We know how you won't do that.
Good lord! You really are clueless!! The economy is snorting inflation has cooled and jobs are still plentiful. Do we have a long road to climb because of Trumpflation? Yes we do, just the tip.

Good lord! You really are clueless!! The economy is snorting inflation has cooled and jobs are still plentiful. Do we have a long road to climb because of Trumpflation? Yes we do, just the tip.
Why is it "Trumpflation" when Biden spent 2X what Trump did?

The core issue is we have more money chasing the same or fewer goods and services.

The answer is wages have to catch up, which takes a long time. Inflation will never go away, buying power has to increase.

But the printing and influx of money is the core problem, and Biden is twice as responsible.

And you need a comma between "snorting" and "inflation". No one will take you seriously with crap grammar. Commas matter.

Let's eat, grandma.

Let's eat grandma!

Why is it "Trumpflation" when Biden spent 2X what Trump did?

The core issue is we have more money chasing the same or fewer goods and services.

The answer is wages have to catch up, which takes a long time. Inflation will never go away, buying power has to increase.

But the printing and influx of money is the core problem, and Biden is twice as responsible.

And you need a comma between "snorting" and "inflation". No one will take you seriously with crap grammar. Commas matter.

Let's eat, grandma.

Let's eat grandma!
printing money causes inflation nickel, biden is spending, not a fan fyi, but he is selling bonds to the public to finance it. trump spent, but sold the bonds to the fed, they got monetized and the money supply went parabolic. i have posted charts of this for years, why do you ignore reality? i simply dont get it.

you really cannot make this stuff up. talk about hypocrisy!!!! this guy publiclly ridiculed the fed for negative rates because we went to 3%, 3!!!!!! 3 is a joke for the record, but ole trump the easy money big spending lib knew the house of cards he was presiding over would crumble.

• Haha
printing money causes inflation nickel, biden is spending, not a fan fyi, but he is selling bonds to the public to finance it. trump spent, but sold the bonds to the fed, they got monetized and the money supply went parabolic. i have posted charts of this for years, why do you ignore reality? i simply dont get it.

high energy cost drive inflation half nickel along with Bidens massive print and spend

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT