ADVERTISEMENT

Per CNN: Trump ahead in swing states

I hate all woman that don’t serve me
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
Just giving the left cover to replace Biden if they want to go with that option.

Every move the left makes is for the benefit of the left. Even if they occasionally tell the truth, they will only do so if they can see a clear benefit to it.

And they rarely do.
Very, very possible

Just giving the left cover to replace Biden if they want to go with that option.

Every move the left makes is for the benefit of the left. Even if they occasionally tell the truth, they will only do so if they can see a clear benefit to it.

And they rarely do.
I really didn't think Biden would be the nominee but deadlines to file are running out in several states.

CA is in 4 days. If Newsome or Michael Obama don't hit that deadline, I don't understand how they'd have any hope of winning. And Texas is today...

I think the scales are tipping closer to "no election" than any other scenario. I just can't imagine how they run him again and get us to believe he got even half of 2020.
- Polls are in the turlet.
- He's not campaigning.
- His mental state is one hundred million billion million times worse.
- Trump is rolling in every sense of the word.

I really didn't think Biden would be the nominee but deadlines to file are running out in several states.

CA is in 4 days. If Newsome or Michael Obama don't hit that deadline, I don't understand how they'd have any hope of winning. And Texas is today...

I think the scales are tipping closer to "no election" than any other scenario. I just can't imagine how they run him again and get us to believe he got even half of 2020.
- He's not campaigning.

Too snowflakish, Michael Obama? You not only have bds you have ods

- He's not campaigning.

That's an interesting point. Do we know for certain that say a Newsom or obama hasn't filed to run in these states? I assume such info would be made public?

That's an interesting point. Do we know for certain that say a Newsom or obama hasn't filed to run in these states? I assume such info would be made public?
I thought about that.

For CA, for example, you need 50k signatures.

I guess you could hide those efforts? But it seems like you'd need a ground game to accomplish that.

I thought about that.

For CA, for example, you need 50k signatures.

I guess you could hide those efforts? But it seems like you'd need a ground game to accomplish that.
It doesn't seem like you could hide it.

What happens if he is deemed to be physically or mentally unfit for office? I mean how would that work for other candidates if they missed the file date for any states?

Because they could still use that to pull Biden from the ballot.

There's simply no way we have an election in 11 months between Biden and Trump. Because they can't cheat their way out of this one.

Reactions: RussellCasse
It doesn't seem like you could hide it.

What happens if he is deemed to be physically or mentally unfit for office? I mean how would that work for other candidates if they missed the file date for any states?

Because they could still use that to pull Biden from the ballot.

There's simply no way we have an election in 11 months between Biden and Trump. Because they can't cheat their way out of this one.
Ok…perhaps that is the plan.

Would states forego their requirements if Biden died or had a massive “health issue”?

They’d have to right?

Ok…perhaps that is the plan.

Would states forego their requirements if Biden died or had a massive “health issue”?

They’d have to right?
My original theory was that shortly after the midterms, Biden would come out say he felt fine and fit as a fiddle, but after consulting with his doctors, he was stepping down. Said he was just too damn old to run for President and we should NEVER have anyone be President who was as old as he was. So he was doing the RESPONSIBLE thing and stepping aside so YOUNGER people could take over.

I simply can't understand why they haven't pulled Biden. UNLESS....they never intended to cause they never intended on having the 2024 election.

Why pull him this late? Just creates a massive mess for everyone. Doesn't make sense, but nothing the left does makes sense.

Lets pray that he does run...because THIS time HE has to stand on his record...and even the stupid left knows he is the worst president EVER.
Gavin v trump would be great. To bigger puffer fish would be difficult to find. I would have to place my money on Gavin, he is after all better than Joe and Hillary as a candidate. Trump is so bad it’s really difficult for his opponent to lose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT