ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Fail-ey

grandhavendiddy

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007

Yeah, that's bad. It's about Slavery. Duh.

And THEN you make the comments around the role of government, etc.

Could have been a home-run response.

Reply to simple questions with simple answers.

She made the Claudine Gay fail.

Trump wins the nomination.

(ironically dems, if, and perhaps you are not, trying to stand up a replacement to Trump, you too failed here...)

(ironically dems, if, and perhaps you are not, trying to stand up a replacement to Trump, you too failed here...)
She knows damn well she can’t go there with the base she is herding

Reactions: emekz1

She was actually correct. The Civil War was fought because the southern states thought they had the right to secede from the union since they were separate states to begin with. The reason for THAT was slavery and states rights.

She was actually correct. The Civil War was fought because the southern states thought they had the right to secede from the union since they were separate states to begin with. The reason for THAT was slavery and states rights.
Yep

Everyone wants to focus on the ethical stain that slavery was, and it was, but that’s is somewhat revisionist history.

Progressive thinkers of the time could see the horror of it, but the core issue was the impact slavery had on the southern economy. Democrats didn’t want to be told how to prop up their industries, and were willing to fight their own brothers and countrymen to defend it.

But for a modern day Presidential candidate to not focus on the modern interpretation of the cause of the conflict is a massive mistake. She’s a terrible politician.

Everyone wants to focus on the ethical stain that slavery was, and it was, but that’s is somewhat revisionist history.

Progressive thinkers of the time could see the horror of it, but the core issue was the impact slavery had on the southern economy. Democrats didn’t want to be told how to prop up their industries, and were willing to fight their own brothers and countrymen to defend it.

But for a modern day Presidential candidate to not focus on the modern interpretation of the cause of the conflict is a massive mistake. She’s a terrible politician.
Let me makes this very scary for REAL Americans. Imagine who we would be supporting for the highest office in the world if Trump was not a candidate. There are NO good choices

She is a a NeoCon War Monger
Vivek is right. She is not a "war monger" per se, she just wants a reason to be on a Boeing board.
Correct.

The GOP is full of ignorant establishment hacks. There might just be a few lingering around here as well.

This, is who they are…

I will say, it is amazing how my world view has changed on who is best to run the country. McCain, in some ways, is a lot like my father-in-law (lawyer, FBI agent, swat team - never made more than $120K, salt-of-the-earth), but John moved far beyond that. Jeb was....jeb.

Nikki is pretty good and should be part of the GOP, but if one cannot answer a simple question on the cause of the Civil War and yes, fall into a democrat planned trap, then come on. DeSantis got that one right.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Vivek is right. She is not a "war monger" per se, she just wants a reason to be on a Boeing board.

I will say, it is amazing how my world view has changed on who is best to run the country. McCain, in some ways, is a lot like my father-in-law (lawyer, FBI agent, swat team - never made more than $120K, salt-of-the-earth), but John moved far beyond that. Jeb was....jeb.

Nikki is pretty good and should be part of the GOP, but if one cannot answer a simple question on the cause of the Civil War and yes, fall into a democrat planned trap, then come on. DeSantis got that one right.

My issue with Nikki is that she is the definition of Establishment GOP. This, is why I am hopeful the GOP implodes.

Nikki is pretty good at what? Flip flopping?

Every step of her campaign has been a total train wreck.

He fooled me at first...again. Now he has already got in bed with Schumer....a friggin DEVIL

Mike Johnson has been a absuloute failure as speaker. I would like to thank the arrogant prick Matt Gaetz for getting us a worse speaker. But hey got his week of fame. The POS Johnson spooning with loathsome Chuck Schumer makes me sick. He will cost us the house

8cb6j6.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT