ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Fail-ey

Gaetz is blessed with a unique electorate in his district.
I bet many of them don’t understand that if he’s disliked by his own party he will not be able to get a lot done for them. He and his Daddy can come home, blow smoke up the hind ends of the masses over there in the Panhandle and they’ll keep buying what Gaetz is shoveling.
Let me educate you AGAIN, honey...since I have lived in this district for 6 decades. We are MOSTLY comprised of either active duty military( Pensacola NAS, Eglin, Hurlburt, 7th SOC, and Tyndall. So since you are from gubment handout land in TallaCRAPPY...where everyone is on the gubment teet..you would not understand people who either ARE serving...or have served and retried here. GUESS WHAT....these GREAT americans LOVE Gaetz...and even better...LOVE TRUMP! So PLEASE...tell me how horrible these people are in this district! But before you do...go look in to YOUR mirror and tell me what that person has done/given to America compared to the people in THIS district! (que RIGHT NOW..go outside and practice falling down AGAIN) Lesson OVER.

Reactions: RussellCasse
It sure is. But you go right ahead with the sexist talk, honey.
Identity politics? You’re telling on yourself again.

The saying comes from the Bongino show, it has nothing to do with gender.

It means that Democrats fight dirty, gloves off and will do what it takes to win. Republicans, especially RINO’s act like if they play nice eventually the left will come around.

It’s time to realize the left are authoritarian fascists. It’s time to stop playing nice. Cutesy time is over.

Gaetz is flawed but he’ll put everything on the line and fight when he feels he needs to.

Oh no, he isn’t respected by corrupt, establishment politicians? The horror.

I guess that means he is working for US instead of WITH them. Be better.
Uh oh. I must be making a point you find potentially dangerous for your tiny herd of sheep to think about.
Cause here you are. 😈

Identity politics? You’re telling on yourself again.

The saying comes from the Bongino show, it has nothing to do with gender.

It means that Democrats fight dirty, gloves off and will do what it takes to win. Republicans, especially RINO’s act like if they play nice eventually the left will come around.

It’s time to realize the left are authoritarian fascists. It’s time to stop playing nice. Cutesy time is over.

Gaetz is flawed but he’ll put everything on the line and fight when he feels he needs to.
I agree it’s take no prisoners and nice has left the building. Tell me you’re not just realizing that.
But if Matt Gaetz is your #1 BadAss you expect to fight and win on our behalf you’re in big doo doo.

Of course...we are REAL Americans. We do not live in a lib chithole like where you live! Where you live...they would like the Squad.
Dear Lord you are a sincere fella. Your elevator don’t go all the way to the top does it?

Uh oh. I must be making a point you find potentially dangerous for your tiny herd of sheep to think about.
Cause here you are. 😈

Yep, you caught the tater salad. It would be nice at some point to see you get something right. So far, the board has been waiting on you to break that barrier.

Fun fact, you said that same thing about Ron and a slew of other things. Do you have any new material whatsoever?

Your desperation for relevance is quite fun to watch.

I’m sure you’re proud he’s your congressman.
Bless your heart.
LOL. Seriously? You don't live in his district, but you would have voted for that lunatic stalker Rebeka Jones, the one that got fired for manipulating covid numbers? 😂

Reactions: gatordad3
Yep, you caught the tater salad. It would be nice at some point to see you get something right. So far, the board has been waiting on you to break that barrier.

Fun fact, you said that same thing about Ron and a slew of other things. Do you have any new material whatsoever?

Your desperation for relevance is quite fun to watch.
Yet here you are not refuting what I say with facts.
You’re that loudmouth in the bar talking for an audience of unfortunate ne’er do wells who are easily led by some sumbitch who has a way with words just good enough to impress the easily led.
Is it because you stopped growing in the 7th grade or that you got - um - shortchanged elsewhere?
🥴
It’s okay Russ-ky. You’re safe here.

Your sheep probably don’t understand what you’re trying to imply.
I think that’s a fail good Buddy.
C'mon man. You can't possibly think Haley is legit. She's a proven liar time after time. Everyone knows she's a political fraud. Did you watch any of the clips in this thread? The receipts are there. Even mild mannered, porch sitting Grandiddy agrees.

GEDuO6RaEAAW4OA

Yet here you are not refuting what I say with facts.
You’re that loudmouth in the bar talking for an audience of unfortunate ne’er do wells who are easily led by some sumbitch who has a way with words just good enough to impress the easily led.
Is it because you stopped growing in the 7th grade or that you got - um - shortchanged elsewhere?
🥴
It’s okay Russ-ky. You’re safe here.

I love it when our elderly are easily mislead by liz and her wing of the party. Fun fact, you wanted the younger generation in charge, right? You know who wants to fund Ukraine and who doesn’t? Carry on, tell Liz hello.

LOL. Seriously? You don't live in his district, but you would have voted for that lunatic stalker Rebeka Jones, the one that got fired for manipulating covid numbers? 😂
Do you? But you’re proud he’s part of our Florida delegation?
You’re not bothered by some of our Representatives like Deborah Wasserman Schultz? My gosh. He’s her counterpart on the embarrassment scale IMO.
So some of you say I’d probably vote for the Squad. None of them are in my district either.
Liz Cheney wasn’t in my district but ole Russky says she’d be proud of me?
You guys are literally all over the map.
Hells bells. No one voted for that lunatic Jones.
John Rutherford is my Representative and he is doing a great job.

C'mon man. You can't possibly think Haley is legit. She's a proven liar time after time. Everyone knows she's a political fraud. Did you watch any of the clips in this thread? The receipts are there. Even mild mannered, porch sitting Grandiddy agrees.

GEDuO6RaEAAW4OA
Where do you even get that stupid 💩💩💩?

Do you? But you’re proud he’s part of our Florida delegation?
You’re not bothered by some of our Representatives like Deborah Wasserman Schultz? My gosh. He’s her counterpart on the embarrassment scale IMO.
So some of you say I’d probably vote for the Squad. None of them are in my district either.
Liz Cheney wasn’t in my district but ole Russky says she’d be proud of me?
You guys are literally all over the map.
Hells bells. No one voted for that lunatic Jones.

Good lord you struggle to figure out references. Looks like the one who struggled to understand the post above was you.

@NavigatorII nailed it right away.

I love it when our elderly are easily mislead by liz and her wing of the party. Fun fact, you wanted the younger generation in charge, right? You know who wants to fund Ukraine and who doesn’t? Carry on, tell Liz hello.

Yet they aren’t smart enough to want a new Presidential candidate from their own generation. Why is that?
Whoops. I might make some heads scratch on that. Danger, Russky!!!
Question: Does “Liz” have a “wing of the party”?

Good lord you struggle to figure out references. Looks like the one who struggled to understand the post above was you.

@NavigatorII nailed it right away.
You must be concerned that I’m making a point that Navigator might consider…
Tell your handlers to unplug you so you can cool off. It’s gettin hot up on here. 😡😂

Yet they aren’t smart enough to want a new Presidential candidate from their own generation. Why is that?
Whoops. I might make some heads scratch on that. Danger, Russky!!!
Question: Does “Liz” have a “wing of the party”?

Because the younger generation is on board with MAGA.

As for your question… yes she does (Lincoln project members) and apparently you’re the spokesperson.

I love it when people on the board show their narcissism. You literally still think this board is a targeted social media platform. That alone, speaks to your level of intelligence.

Last edited:

As for your question… yes she does (Lincoln project members) and apparently you’re the spokesperson.

I love it when the most illiterate person on the board shows her narcissism. You literally still think this board is a targeted social media platform. That alone, speaks to your level of intelligence.
Trump is at the end of the road politically speaking unless he wins and gets 4 more years. But while MAGA isn't dead, it does need a new champion as this is Trump's last hoorah due to his age. Honestly I don't know why he wants to do it, all he gets is grief from the press and lunatic left. But Nikki Haley isn't the solution, she's part of the ongoing problem. Maybe Vivek or DeSantis will be that guy in 2028.

Trump is at the end of the road politically speaking unless he wins and gets 4 more years. But while MAGA isn't dead, it does need a new champion as this is Trump's last hoorah due to his age. Honestly I don't know why he wants to do it, all he gets is grief from the press and lunatic left. But Nikki Haley isn't the solution, she's part of the ongoing problem. Maybe Vivek or DeSantis will be that guy in 2028.

Desantis is done. He just isn’t good in public. It is what it is. That said, the youth are making their choice.

I love it when the most illiterate person on the board shows her narcissism. You literally still think this board is a targeted social media platform. That alone, speaks to your level of intelligence.
I dunno but…I…think…I…just…won.
Russky is now insulting my intelligence.
Why I believe that means the Kremlin Kid ain’t got nuthin else…
Tend to your sheep or you’ll be unplugged…🐑

So Goldie, I thought you were from Jax? I mean congressman Rutherford kinda gives it away.
Furthermore, I get the feeling you are playing with our beloved "rino" watchdogs. This is not a hill you should even want to fight on much less die. In afew months this won't even be footnote in the 2024 election.

Rutherford seems like a good man and was a good sheriff. I've actually met him. But his voting record as congressman could use a little more conviction.
I agree his performance has been mediocre to poor. But his prior service as sheriff might give us a clue that his potential is more likely establishment "rino" than America first Repub.

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT