ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Fail-ey

62% of those who voted for Haley said they wouldn’t vote for Trump. And 36% of all Republicans in SoCar said that more convictions would make them reconsider voting for Trump in the general.
If that’s reflective of the nationwide electorate Trump can’t win.
62% of Haley voters are democrats and wouldn’t vote for her either.

It started HS- friends said it one time and I got mad and it stuck forever.

If you’re an old friend you call me Fat Steve.

I’m not at all fat, I was just bigger than another Steve in our friend group who was rail thin.
Then if you’re sensitive why in the heck did you use it as your sig name?
BTW I am partial to taller and more “filled out” guys if that makes you feel better.

Not true. The number of Dem voters who went for Haley in a state with an OPEN PRIMARY was less than anticipated.
Yet Trump got 8 of 10 self described “conservatives”, doubled a record setting vote total from 2016, and Haley only got 11% of independents?

The numbers don’t add up, you have a ton of democrats not self identifying in those exit polls.

Which the media uses to create a narrative that never Trumpers lap up.

• Love
Reactions: RussellCasse
Why would I tell the story if I was sensitive about it?

I just said my best and oldest friends call me Fat.

Which is why it’s my handle…

She is ridiculous. But you can always count on her to come in attacking and putting out those dem talking points.

Liz would be proud.

Reactions: fatman76
Yet Trump got 8 of 10 self described “conservatives”, doubled a record setting vote total from 2016, and Haley only got 11% of independents?

The numbers don’t add up, you have a ton of democrats not self identifying in those exit polls.

Which the media uses to create a narrative that never Trumpers lap up.

Bingo. Notice the talking points she always parrots. Sounds alot like a CNN viewer.

Shocking.

Reactions: fatman76
She is ridiculous. But you can always count on her to come in attacking and putting out those dem talking points.

Liz would be proud.
I just want to know who she is voting for..because she will have TWO choices...and none of her RINO candidates could even sniff Trumps jock strap because they are so unpalatable to REAL Americans.

Reactions: RussellCasse
I just want to know who she is voting for..because she will have TWO choices...and none of her RINO candidates could even sniff Trumps jock strap because they are so unpalatable to REAL Americans.

If she votes Dem, she will get multiple votes.

Liz would be proud.
LOL
FM76 is basically an OK guy with a different viewpoint than mine - which is still allowed.
How ridiculous of me to point that out. 😏

All you have as a point of attack is some tired references to Liz Cheney - who is a nobody riding a family name…and demonstrated that she’s not even a good rider.
Carry on sheepherder.

Ron must have passed the section in his alt school GED class where he dimly recalls hearing the term REAL American. He has no idea about what it means but by golly he can spout it off with the best of ‘em!

Then if you’re sensitive why in the heck did you use it as your sig name?
BTW I am partial to taller and more “filled out” guys if that makes you feel better.
Well now. You have a thing for guys who do not have a "concealed weapons permit"? You like them packing? We get it.

giphy.gif

She should just bend the knee and kiss the ring. She's not being nominated for dog catcher. All she is doing is frittering away GOP campaign funds from other potential GOP seats. I'll bet she's got more funding from the Soros types than Republicans.:mad:

poor bird brain

She's the 1st woman in the *Republican party to win a primary "state." Celebrate that at least.

Edit *in a presidential primary.

Bird Brain didn’t win a “primary state “ Kal,

DC in not apart of a state, it’s a residence created by congress

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT