ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Fail-ey

I think it’s time to acknowledge to @goldmom just how nervous everyone is about Nikki. Just like everyone was about Ron. For your blessed heart, Time to kiss the ring sweetheart.

Sincerely, Rooskie Rus.

😂😂😂

You’re obsessed with me but I’d expect no less.
😎

Bless your heart.

Maybe I have a thing for people who sit in on their porch in rocking chairs.

Notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat dot gif

Now that we established that….time to kiss the ring.

Sincerely,

Rooskie Rus.

Last edited:
This Bimbo has a plan, one she is very confident in. I think she is going to run as an independent
She can’t, at least in most states.

Once you lose in a primary under a certain party you can’t run under another.

They’re called sore loser laws.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Thank God for that. Then it really makes zero sense what she is trying to do.
She is the backup plan if Trump gets convicted. This is the hope of Never Trumpers. They think second most delegates = nomination.

I doubt it works out for them even if he is convicted.

It would be brokered and Desantis would get it long before her.

Last edited:
Thank God for that. Then it really makes zero sense what she is trying to do.
No, it doesn’t.

She’s taking a few tracks - one on hand she’s the spare tire if one of these lawfare cases works out, on the other she’s part of the plan to defund Trump. James is doing it from the business side and she’s doing it from the political side.

But she spent $16MM in SC and Trump spent $1.3MM, and he got twice as many votes as any R in history. So he may not need money to win.

Reactions: gatordad3
No, it doesn’t.

She’s taking a few tracks - one on hand she’s the spare tire if one of these lawfare cases works out, on the other she’s part of the plan to defund Trump. James is doing it from the business side and she’s doing it from the political side.

But she spent $16MM in SC and Trump spent $1.3MM, and he got twice as many votes as any R in history. So he may not need money to win.
I think she is ending her political career, that’s how stupid it is.

I think she is ending her political career, that’s how stupid it is.
She's stupid like a fox.

She's likely not a fan of politics, and she's getting ridiculously rich off of this campaign.

Some left wing corp like Boeing will hire her back and give her a cush executive position when this is all over for hanging in there and making a mockery of herself.

She's a political tool of the establishment and she's banking on them controlling things long term.

Reactions: nail1988
Trump won (he was always going to and no one denies that) but by a smaller margin than his operatives predicted.
Nearly 40% of SC Republicans said no thanks - and like it or not fewer Dems than were actually expected made up a part of that 39.5%.
And by a wide margin most of that group said they wouldn’t vote for Trump in November, but would either not vote at all or they’d go third party.
I know most of the tiny number of sheep on here either can’t or won’t accept or grasp that but if that group of your fellow Americans hold that position old Trumpy boy is in trouble.

But that’s fine. Until then enjoy the name calling and the memes. You’re a group easily entertained - and that makes Russell’s job easier.

He’s a shepherd just doing his job. Probably nearing bonus level status.
Notice how he moved away from pretending to be a Bible toting Christian back to name calling those who dare not to be part of his “flock”?
Yes I did. He name calls me regularly.

Trump won (he was always going to and no one denies that) but by a smaller margin than his operatives predicted.
Nearly 40% of SC Republicans said no thanks - and like it or not fewer Dems than were actually expected made up a part of that 39.5%.
And by a wide margin most of that group said they wouldn’t vote for Trump in November, but would either not vote at all or they’d go third party.
I know most of the tiny number of sheep on here either can’t or won’t accept or grasp that but if that group of your fellow Americans hold that position old Trumpy boy is in trouble.

But that’s fine. Until then enjoy the name calling and the memes. You’re a group easily entertained - and that makes Russell’s job easier.
He won but underperformed the polls and what he expected.

LOLOL Dumber than a red brick. She lost her HOME COUNTY by 25%. And Trump put your RINOS to pasture long ago honey!! But never fear...you can still vote for FJB like you want to anyway

He got twice as many votes as any Republican in history.

Haley's votes were largely dems.

What planet do you live on? She's being propped up by the Left.

He got twice as many votes as any Republican in history.

Haley's votes were largely dems.

What planet do you live on? She's being propped up by the Left.
He got fewer votes and the turnout was larger.
Ease up on the sheep food fatty.

He got fewer votes and the turnout was larger.
Ease up on the sheep food fatty.
Fewer votes than what?

In 2020 SC cancelled the primary, and in 2016 he rec'd ~250k votes, a record.

In 2024 he got 451k votes, nearly double the previous record.

Haley's votes were largely democrats, just like her donors.

Being wrong and name calling in the same post is unbecoming of a woman of your stature.

Fewer votes than what?

In 2020 SC cancelled the primary, and in 2016 he rec'd ~250k votes, a record.

In 2024 he got 451k votes, nearly double the previous record.

Haley's votes were largely democrats, just like her donors.

Being wrong and name calling in the same post is unbecoming of a woman of your stature.
I just shortened the name you gave yourself. And I meant no offense by it.

62% of those who voted for Haley said they wouldn’t vote for Trump. And 36% of all Republicans in SoCar said that more convictions would make them reconsider voting for Trump in the general.
If that’s reflective of the nationwide electorate Trump can’t win.

62% of those who voted for Haley said they wouldn’t vote for Trump. And 36% of all Republicans in SoCar said that more convictions would make them reconsider voting for Trump in the general.
If that’s reflective of the nationwide electorate Trump can’t win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT