ADVERTISEMENT

Heartbreak for the Left: First coronavirus vaccine goes into testing, still no US deaths

And Donald Trump is still your President.
Sobering reminders that they have fought this President over every issue and he has proven them wrong in most if not all disputes. Handling a health concern like CV is a pill difficult to swallow for the left because it contradicts their open border philosophy and is not PC enough for their manic hyper-sensitive ideology.

Sobering reminders that they have fought this President over every issue and he has proven them wrong in most if not all disputes. Handling a health concern like CV is a pill difficult to swallow for the left because it contradicts their open border philosophy and is not PC enough for their manic hyper-sensitive ideology.

And every sign of prosperity enrages them. Wait till this attempted media-manufactured panic over coronaviurs passes and there are NO wholesale deaths. A true cause for joy and celebration, yet the liberals will be enraged and miserable that enough people aren't dying to get Trump out of office.

As Rush notes, media is now trying to push that Trump cant continue to have rallies due to fears over coronavirus. Interestingly, the coronavirus isn't impacting dems, they are continuing to campaign nonstop in South Carolina unaffected.

Critical thinker notes the disconnect, sheep trust MSNBC and see nothing.

I talked with border agents from Tejas a few years back. They told me about a guy that rode horseback along the Rio Grande and he shoots illegals as they attempt to cross the border. He's been doing this for decades.
Heard about that guy. Hadn't heard about the horse.
Seems to me unless they cross into America that's Mexico's problem ain't it?

These people are SICK. Just look at this:

Reminder: Pres Trump instituted a TRAVEL BAN to China LAST MONTH.

That move helped PREVENT THE SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS IN THIS COUNTRY.

The media claimed he was a racist for doing it. Same media that is now claiming he was unprepared and had no idea what he was doing.

I try to be patient with the sheep, but you guys honestly need to wake the duck up. You are idiots following idiots. I cringe at how certain posters here believe hook, line and sinker that what they read and hear from the MSM is true, when 99.9% of it is complete lies.

Please have some dignity. Please start researching for yourself. And hint for @bradleygator: Research does NOT mean going to WaPo or NYT to get confirmation that Trump is an idiot. Do your research with credible sources, and mulltiple ones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT