ADVERTISEMENT

What's this??? Healthcare workers in the UK to start taking HCQ AKA Trump's Miracle Drug

Dems don’t want anyone to take any type of treatment that could potentially decrease the severity of this pandemic. They need everyone to remain at home so the can steal the 2020 election from Trump, with their cheat by mail ballot box.

But, but, Trump just voted absentee in March, and the Trump Pac in California endorsed mail in ballots for all to elect Garcia. Hypocrite much?

But, but, Trump just voted absentee in March, and the Trump Pac in California endorsed mail in ballots for all to elect Garcia. Hypocrite much?
Nice try, it’s the Dems that are pushing the cheat by mail. Why? because they can’t beat him by standard balloting. They know it, Trump and the Repubs know it. Let’s face, you even know that the only way Biden can win is through some type of Dem manipulation of the votes.

Nice try, it’s the Dems that are pushing the cheat by mail. Why? because they can’t beat him by standard balloting. They know it, Trump and the Repubs know it. Let’s face, you even know that the only way Biden can win is through some type of Dem manipulation of the votes.

Wow, sour grapes already? Swept out of the House in midterms and will lose both WH and Senate. You can thank your impeachedpotus.

Typical lib, can admit to the obvious

LOL Everyone knows dems are the party of voter fraud, I'm surprised they even try to deny it at this point. They should just come out and admit they cheat and claim they feel it's worth it to try to stop Orange Man Bad. Every dem here would celebrate them, I mean these are the people that support abortion, they have no morals.

Nice credo. Here's one as well : Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
So we should all cheat too? I mean you obviously support cheat by mail. You are more Machiavellian, “ the end justifies the means” type person, than someone who lives by the Golden Rule. Stop pretending the Dems can win without cheating by mail. You should have no reason to not support a standard election with Covid 19 safety precautions at ballot stations. The fact you defend cheat by mail makes you a hypocrite.

You need a photo ID license to drive.
You need a photo ID and a background check to buy a gun.

But you can vote with no ID by mail if you're an illegal invading army non-citizen.
Dim-Moe-Rat election motto, Vote early and often if you can.... o_O
That’s what the Dems want. Stuff ballot boxes, let dead people and
Illegals vote. There would be massive fraud in favor of them. These libs on this board know that the only way Trump can be stopped is a voter fraud. None of them want a standard ballot vote in November.

That’s what the Dems want. Stuff ballot boxes, let dead people and
Illegals vote. There would be massive fraud in favor of them. These libs on this board know that the only way Trump can be stopped is a voter fraud. None of them want a standard ballot vote in November.

Speaking of which....

"A former Judge of Elections in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has been charged and pleaded guilty to illegally adding votes for Democrat candidates in judicial races in 2014, 2015, and 2016.

On Thursday, the Department of Justice (DOJ) announced charges against former Judge of Elections Domenick DeMuro, 73, for stuffing the ballot box for Democrats in exchange for payment by a paid political consultant."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...vania-election-officials-to-stuff-ballot-box/

Speaking of which....

"A former Judge of Elections in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has been charged and pleaded guilty to illegally adding votes for Democrat candidates in judicial races in 2014, 2015, and 2016.

On Thursday, the Department of Justice (DOJ) announced charges against former Judge of Elections Domenick DeMuro, 73, for stuffing the ballot box for Democrats in exchange for payment by a paid political consultant."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...vania-election-officials-to-stuff-ballot-box/
#mustbefakenews

So we should all cheat too? I mean you obviously support cheat by mail. You are more Machiavellian, “ the end justifies the means” type person, than someone who lives by the Golden Rule. Stop pretending the Dems can win without cheating by mail. You should have no reason to not support a standard election with Covid 19 safety precautions at ballot stations. The fact you defend cheat by mail makes you a hypocrite.

See post #5. Good enough for him? The rest of that rant suggests you're off your meds.

Remember Bush Gore... dem election official in one of the contested counties had blank ballots and a machine in his car....The there was dems who tried to keep their repub counterparts out of the counting room in another one of the close counties. Thankfully all were caught. Even so once the election was certified and sent to DC the gig was up. They could only be thrown out and the election put in congress at that point. And of course even most dems will admit that Chicago stole the election from Nixon for JFK. I have always maintained that you can only really cheat and swing close elections. If its too big you will get caught. But Trump won the swing states by a few thousand votes. Dem judges are notorious for holding polling places open until they manufacture the votes to "win." IMNSHO its time to hold the election only on election day with ID and only allow absentee for overseas and the infirm. Ballot harvesting should also be illegal.

So I'm curious. I'm an embarrassment because of the fact I posted about the midterms, or the prediction of Pubs losses in November?
I think you hurt their feelings. That’s the embarrassment they are feeling.

You need a photo ID license to drive.
You need a photo ID and a background check to buy a gun.

But you can vote with no ID by mail if you're an illegal invading army non-citizen.
Dim-Moe-Rat election motto, Vote early and often if you can.... o_O
Or military
Or President
Or informed.
Etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT