ADVERTISEMENT

So lemme get this straight...

Let’s update this real quick. We had all kinds of people accusing Gaetz of everything from being a traitor, to being a fool. Looking at you @goldmom

So let’s see….

He got democrats to vote with him to get rid of EX speaker mccarthy. One of the biggest Rino hacks in congress. Then congress turns around and elects, what appears to be, A fantastic Christian. An America First speaker. A speaker that Dems are throwing temper tantrums over. Looks like Gaetz made them all into fools.

Now, 2 of the 25 Rinos that opposed Jordan, aren’t running for re-election. Seems like there are some fools alright, but Gaetz ain’t one of em. Might just be some projection going on there. My litmus test? If Goldmom and Theo are opposed, then we are winning. Run the opposite direction of Theo and Goldmom, and you’re on the right track.

Gaetz, and America first just keep stacking up battle wins. Domino after Domino are falling.

Do you ever tire of being wrong?

Also, sorry for your loss of 2 more like minded reps. 😂

He got democrats to vote with him against a republican? That's quite an accomplishment.

I'd slow down on the masturbatory flattery...you're just an outspoken TDS patient that self-identifies as a Conservative.
Bingo. She self identifies as witty as well. 🤣. Then hates Trump because he is a narcissist.

The level of hypocrisy is quite comical.

Good news…..”conservatives” like her are being exposed and expunged from the party for being who they really are. Hint: they aren’t conservatives.

Thank you Donald Trump, and Thank you Matt Gaetz.

He got democrats to vote with him against a republican? That's quite an accomplishment.
Correction: I would say he got democrats to vote with him to oust another dem. Then turned around with checkmate on the dems that helped him oust the the dem speaker of the house by getting an America first representative as Speaker.

Bingo. She self identifies as witty as well. 🤣. Then hates Trump because he is a narcissist.

Good news…..”conservatives” like her are being exposed and expunged from the party for being who they really are. Hint: they aren’t conservatives.

So, you want the republican party to be smaller? That's an interesting strategy.

So, you want the republican party to be smaller? That's an interesting strategy.
You still don’t understand do you?

1. This isn’t about party. Because really, there is only 1 party currently. The uniparty.

2. IDGAF about the Republican party. I care about America. I support America First. All people that aren’t about America first, are members of the aforementioned Uniparty that has gotten us where we are.

3. Any “Republican” that turns out to be part of that Uniparty needs to be exposed for what they truly are so that we can get America back where she needs to be. No more voting based on party affiliation alone. Show me, don’t tell me.

Republicans aren’t Republicans just because they claim to be. Similar to the gender discussion. There are two sexes, not genders. You don’t get to identify as something you aren’t. And if you do, then you are worse than the person I disagree with that at least properly identifies themselves.

Consider the Trojan Horse if you will.

So no, it’s not about making a party smaller, it’s about Making America Great Again.

1. This isn’t about party. Because really, there is only 1 party currently. The uniparty.

2. IDGAF about the Republican party. I care about America. I support America First. All people that aren’t about America first, are members of the aforementioned Uniparty that has gotten us where we are.

3. Any “Republican” that turns out to be part of that Uniparty needs to be exposed for what they truly are so that we can get America back where she needs to be. No more voting based on party affiliation alone. Show me, don’t tell me.

Republicans aren’t Republicans just because they claim to be. Similar to the gender discussion. There are two sexes, not genders. You don’t get to identify as something you aren’t. And if you do, then you are worse than the person I disagree with that at least properly identifies themselves.

So no, it’s not about making a party smaller, it’s about Making America Great Again.
How do you plan on getting your people into office?

How do you plan on getting your people into office?
The first step? Exposing the truth and helping people off their porch. Consider this me extending a hand to help you off your rocking chair. Come on fella, the grass on the lawn won’t burn you.

Reactions: gatordad3
Let’s update this real quick. We had all kinds of people accusing Gaetz of everything from being a traitor, to being a fool. Looking at you @goldmom

So let’s see….

He got democrats to vote with him to get rid of EX speaker mccarthy. One of the biggest Rino hacks in congress. Then congress turns around and elects, what appears to be, A fantastic Christian. An America First speaker. A speaker that Dems are throwing temper tantrums over. Looks like Gaetz made them all into fools.

Now, 2 of the 25 Rinos that opposed Jordan, aren’t running for re-election. Seems like there are some fools alright, but Gaetz ain’t one of em. Might just be some projection going on there. My litmus test? If Goldmom and Theo are opposed, then we are winning. Run the opposite direction of Theo and Goldmom, and you’re on the right track.

Gaetz, and America first just keep stacking up battle wins. Domino after Domino are falling.

Do you ever tire of being wrong?

Also, sorry for your loss of 2 more like minded reps. 😂

To be fair, @goldmom was just parroting the uniparty talking points. That's all she is good for typically.

What disappointed me is how some pubs here immediately sided with the dems and media and attacked Gaetz.

Let's remember what happened:

Jan - We have a vote for Speaker. Media immediately says pubs must vote in McCarty, first vote. We cannot afford the 'embarrassment' of multiple voters. Some pubs here buy it and start saying it's horrible we have multiple votes.

Votes continue, the media digs in on the Freedom Caucus. They are the embarrassment.

Then the Freedom Caucus gets a 'poison pill' on McCarthy, if he ends up being a RINO, they can vacate him. NOW you see why the media was desperate to get McCarthy voted in immediately. Lesson: Never ever NEVER listen to the media with their 'this is SO embarrassing!' BS.

Then fast forward, Gaetz exercises the motion to vacate after McCarthy doesn't do his job. Note the media, dems like goldie and theo immediately attack Gaetz. Again, some pubs here fall for it.

Smoke clears....we end up getting what looks like a conservative, God-fearing Speaker.

Again, this is why the media, dems and trolls tried to stop Gaetz. Please stop listening to these people, they hate you and America.

To be fair, @goldmom was just parroting the uniparty talking points. That's all she is good for typically.

What disappointed me is how some pubs here immediately sided with the dems and media and attacked Gaetz.

Let's remember what happened:

Jan - We have a vote for Speaker. Media immediately says pubs must vote in McCarty, first vote. We cannot afford the 'embarrassment' of multiple voters. Some pubs here buy it and start saying it's horrible we have multiple votes.

Votes continue, the media digs in on the Freedom Caucus. They are the embarrassment.

Then the Freedom Caucus gets a 'poison pill' on McCarthy, if he ends up being a RINO, they can vacate him. NOW you see why the media was desperate to get McCarthy voted in immediately. Lesson: Never ever NEVER listen to the media with their 'this is SO embarrassing!' BS.

Then fast forward, Gaetz exercises the motion to vacate after McCarthy doesn't do his job. Note the media, dems like goldie and theo immediately attack Gaetz. Again, some pubs here fall for it.

Smoke clears....we end up getting what looks like a conservative, God-fearing Speaker.

Again, this is why the media, dems and trolls tried to stop Gaetz. Please stop listening to these people, they hate you and America.
Very well summarized.

Gaetz literally has them chasing their tails, while telling on themselves.

Checkmate

THANK YOU Donald Trump

Your best post

So RINO’s unite the party but real conservatives split it?

You suck at logic.
That's actually a good point. 'RINOs' resist Trump which would drive Trumpers away. Maybe the republican party is just screwed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT