ADVERTISEMENT

So lemme get this straight...

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
We dumped McCarthy because MATT GAETZ pushed for him to be vacated as Speaker because he was NOT doing his job.

Media said it was horrible. Dems said it was horrible. Hand-wringers got nervous. Oh....oh....this looks bad! They are saying mean things about us! Damn you Matt Gaetz!

Then we thought we had Jim Jordan. Then we lost Jim Jordan. Hand-wringers catch the vapors again.

Then we go back and forth and end up with....

Dems are FURIOUS with this pick! Hand-wringers have that confused look on their faces: "But but....we did what you guys told us to do? Why are you turning on us???"

This is why you never listen to hand-wringers. Hand-wringers, this is why you never listen to dems and start wringing your hands.

GLORIOUS!!!!

We dumped McCarthy because MATT GAETZ pushed for him to be vacated as Speaker because he was NOT doing his job.

Media said it was horrible. Dems said it was horrible. Hand-wringers got nervous. Oh....oh....this looks bad! They are saying mean things about us! Damn you Matt Gaetz!

Then we thought we had Jim Jordan. Then we lost Jim Jordan. Hand-wringers catch the vapors again.

Dems are FURIOUS with this pick! Hand-wringers have that confused look on their faces: "But but....we did what you guys told us to do? Why are you turning on us???"

This is why you never listen to hand-wringers. Hand-wringers, this is why you never listen to dems and start wringing your hands.

GLORIOUS!!!!
The teams have been further revealed. Those calling Gaetz the traitor were projecting.

Speaker Johnson
Liberty score 74

...McCarthy 54

Others from La.
Scalise 58
Sen Kennedy 77

My reps TN

Senator
Bill Hagerty B 88%

Representative
Chuck Fleischmann F 56%

Representative
David Kustoff F 59%

Representative
Diana Harshbarger B 83%

Representative
Jim Cooper F 8% Dumbocrat former rep of Nashvegas

Representative
John Rose B 85%

Representative
Mark Green B 85%

Senator
Marsha Blackburn A 93% ❤️

Representative
Scott DesJarlais B 81% My district

Representative
Steve Cohen F 10% dumbocrat Mem Piss

Johnson is an upgrade

BTW
Byron Donalds 100
Mike Lee 94
Ted Cruz 88
Rand Paul 93
Thomas Massie 96
Lindsey Graham 43
Tim Scott 77
Marco Rubio 71
Rick Scott 86

Speaker Johnson
Liberty score 74

...McCarthy 54

Others from La.
Scalise 58
Sen Kennedy 77

My reps TN

Senator
Bill Hagerty B 88%

Representative
Chuck Fleischmann F 56%

Representative
David Kustoff F 59%

Representative
Diana Harshbarger B 83%

Representative

Representative
John Rose B 85%

Representative
Mark Green B 85%

Senator

Representative

Representative

Johnson is an upgrade

BTW
Byron Donalds 100
Mike Lee 94
Ted Cruz 88
Rand Paul 93
Thomas Massie 96
Lindsey Graham 43
Tim Scott 77
Marco Rubio 71
Rick Scott 86

LOL! ALL democrats get Fs.

I agree with it, it's just funny. Like some CNN jackass giving ALL republicans F.

Speaker Johnson
Liberty score 74

...McCarthy 54

Others from La.
Scalise 58
Sen Kennedy 77

My reps TN

Senator
Bill Hagerty B 88%

Representative
Chuck Fleischmann F 56%

Representative
David Kustoff F 59%

Representative
Diana Harshbarger B 83%

Representative

Representative
John Rose B 85%

Representative
Mark Green B 85%

Senator

Representative

Representative

Johnson is an upgrade

BTW
Byron Donalds 100
Mike Lee 94
Ted Cruz 88
Rand Paul 93
Thomas Massie 96
Lindsey Graham 43
Tim Scott 77
Marco Rubio 71
Rick Scott 86

Some of those scores….like Massie for example, I take with grain of salt.

Dude did everything he could to destroy the tea party. Guy is a fraud IMO.

Tim Scotts score makes me LOL as well. He literally endorsed Murkowski over an America first candidate.

But, they do their scoring how they do it so I get it.

But it’s like Liz Cheney and her “conservativism”. IMO

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
Americans won today! The Deep State lost. GREAT DAY!

Most Republicans in Washington DC are really Democrats. No Democrats in Washington DC are really Republicans!

GLORIOUS!!!!
So they are complaining that he's a conservative?

I don't agree with all of his stances, but I agree with enough of them to make this seem like a great result for America ...

Jordan BTW is at 94.

So Johnson is an upgrade but still middle of the pack at 74.

Yet dems will have a meltdown and already call him extreme. Think about this, Donalds got a 100, does any SENSIBLE person think he is extreme...well no.

The extremist are on the left. On the right you have mainstream and moderates

Some of those scores….like Massie for example, I take with grain of salt.

Dude did everything he could to destroy the tea party. Guy is a fraud IMO.

Tim Scotts score makes me LOL as well. He literally endorsed Murkowski over an America first candidate.

But, they do their scoring how they do it so I get it.

But it’s like Liz Cheney and her “conservativism”. IMO
Well its partly subjective in they decide what is a conservative position and hence vote. The objective part is the vote itself determines the score.

For example voting for compromise on abortion, other than life of mother exemption, and for legalizing pot are libertarian not conservative votes.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Well its partly subjective in they decide what is a conservative position and hence vote. The objective part is the vote itself determines the score.

For example voting for compromise on abortion, other than life of mother exemption, and for legalizing pot are libertarian not conservative votes.
Yessir. I get it. I just believe there is more to it than that was well, for my money. Like endorsing a non Republican or Conservative like Murkowski for example. Which, as you noted….isn’t scored.

That endorsement is going to turn around and vote the other direction in the case of Murkowski. Which nullifies Scotts conservative vote. Just as an example.

Reactions: gatordad3
Heard on a podcast that McCarthy was going behind the scenes and sabotaging the Speaker votes, in an effort to get the pubs to give in and give it back to him. GAETZ found out about it, and they all got lockstep in line to elect Mike Johnson.

AFTER Trump said to.

EVERY REPUBLICAN voted for Johnson.

Cause Daddy Trump said to.

I don't agree with all of his stances, but I agree with enough of them to make this seem like a great result for America ...
I mean, we put guardrails in place to boot McCarthy if he didn't do his job.

McCarthy didn't do his job. Gaetz exercised the guardrails, and booted McCarthy.

Then we got a guy in whose views seem to be lockstep with America First.

AND....he's not an asshole.

Everyone who is America First should be doing cartwheels over this.

Mike Johnson, Matt Gaetz and Donald Trump are massive winners here.

Heard on a podcast that McCarthy was going behind the scenes and sabotaging the Speaker votes, in an effort to get the pubs to give in and give it back to him. GAETZ found out about it, and they all got lockstep in line to elect Mike Johnson.

AFTER Trump said to.

EVERY REPUBLICAN voted for Johnson.

Cause Daddy Trump said to.
People can say what they want about Gaetz, but he is delivering incremental victories. And doing so with very little help. Without him, and had he caved to the media that was trying to oust him by calling him a traitor…..we would still have Mccarthy.

The establishment is being revealed before our very eyes because so far, he has outmaneuvered them all. Masterclass.

Would I rather have Jordan? You bet, but it’s still a step. A won battle.

America First!

Interesting that all the Ukraine talk is nothing more than a whisper. But there is pain on the horizon.

Reactions: fatman76
Americans won today! The Deep State lost. GREAT DAY!

Most Republicans in Washington DC are really Democrats. No Democrats in Washington DC are really Republicans!
THEO...GOLDMOM and our other RINOS/DIMOCRATS!!! PAY ATTENTION to this post. HE GETS IT. PLEASE wake up! I think both of you SOMEWHAT carfe...but do mnot care enough to do research. Remember...5-10 minutes of watching CNN a day will never bring you to the promised land!

Are we thinking he will squeeze funding for war on Ukraine? This WOULD be huge. If not, it’s been an exercise in futility. He has got to force peace talks in Eastern Europe and force the lefts hand on the border with purse strings.
Hoping so. He has been against it in the past.

People can say what they want about Gaetz, but he is delivering incremental victories. And doing so with very little help. Without him, and had he caved to the media that was trying to oust him by calling him a traitor…..we would still have Mccarthy.

The establishment is being revealed before our very eyes because so far, he has outmaneuvered them all. Masterclass.

America First!

Interesting that all the Ukraine talk is nothing more than a whisper. But there is pain on the horizon.
Go back and read the very first posts when this happened. We all were kind of wondering WTF w Gaetz. I just did not see what his angle was. His angle was SPOT ON. He did Ameria a huge favor...and REAL Americans. The people who respect our Country and flag. He did severe damage to the people who do not love America, the people who kneel, the people who vote for higher taxes, less police. Our enemies

That’s where I am at. It was a good day for America. Hr isn’t 💯 percent what I wanted, but tons better than Mccarthy on paper.

Let’s see what he does.

Are we thinking he will squeeze funding for war on Ukraine? This WOULD be huge. If not, it’s been an exercise in futility. He has got to force peace talks in Eastern Europe and force the lefts hand on the border with purse strings.
In time. I think the first difference we will see is with the prosecution of Hunter and his crooked dad

I do not agree with all either...but the America first is the most important thing...not letting the establishment come back in to our politics

America First!

Bingo. Gaetz is kicking ass, the rest of America First needs to step up and get on his level. People like Andy Biggs are doing good as well.

As for Jordan....let's see what Johnson does. Someone here made the argument that they didn't want Jordan as Speaker cause they felt he could do more damage during hearings as the 'pit bull' that exposes corrupt dems. That's kinda where I am. I do think Jordan would have been a solid speaker, but I think he's better as our pit bull.

I'm curious to see what Johnson does. This could work out perfectly for us, for America.

That’s where I am at. It was a good day for America. Hr isn’t 💯 percent what I wanted, but tons better than Mccarthy on paper.

Let’s see what he does.
What don't you like about Johnson? I haven't done a deep dive on his stances, but a quick glance I like what I see.

I will hope for the best and we will shortly see if Johnson is the guy, but heard on the radio yesterday afternoon that there is already talk of passing another CR to fund the Government through the end of January to avoid the dreaded "government shutdown".

I will hope for the best and we will shortly see if Johnson is the guy, but heard on the radio yesterday afternoon that there is already talk of passing another CR to fund the Government through the end of January to avoid the dreaded "government shutdown".
I give up.

We should hopefully get a better understanding of the new Speaker when he does his first live media interview with Sean Hannity tonight on his show.

What don't you like about Johnson? I haven't done a deep dive on his stances, but a quick glance I like what I see.
Oh, I am 100 percent excited for this move. Better on paper than any speaker in my lufe.

Only things I have questions on so far is his stance on the electoral college and marijuana prohibition.

Never going to agree 💯on everything with anyone. To quote Matt Gaetz…

““If you don’t think that moving from Kevin McCarthy to MAGA Mike Johnson shows the ascendance of this movement and where the power in the Republican Party truly lies, then you’re not paying attention."

Reactions: fatman76
Oh, I am 100 percent excited for this move. Better on paper than any speaker in my lufe.

Only things I have questions on so far is his stance on the electoral college and marijuana prohibition.

Never going to agree 💯on everything with anyone. To quote Matt Gaetz…

““If you don’t think that moving from Kevin McCarthy to MAGA Mike Johnson shows the ascendance of this movement and where the power in the Republican Party truly lies, then you’re not paying attention."
"Not paying attention"

SPOT ON

Let’s update this real quick. We had all kinds of people accusing Gaetz of everything from being a traitor, to being a fool. Looking at you @goldmom

So let’s see….

He got democrats to vote with him to get rid of EX speaker mccarthy. One of the biggest Rino hacks in congress. Then congress turns around and elects, what appears to be, A fantastic Christian. An America First speaker. A speaker that Dems are throwing temper tantrums over. Looks like Gaetz made them all into fools.

Now, 2 of the 25 Rinos that opposed Jordan, aren’t running for re-election. Seems like there are some fools alright, but Gaetz ain’t one of em. Might just be some projection going on there. My litmus test? If Goldmom and Theo are opposed, then we are winning. Run the opposite direction of Theo and Goldmom, and you’re on the right track.

Gaetz, and America first just keep stacking up battle wins. Domino after Domino are falling.

Do you ever tire of being wrong?

Also, sorry for your loss of 2 more like minded reps. 😂

Last edited:
Let’s update this real quick. We had all kinds of people accusing Gaetz of everything from being a traitor, to being a fool. Looking at you @goldmom

So let’s see….

He got democrats to vote with him to get rid of EX speaker mccarthy. One of the biggest Rino hacks in congress. Then congress turns around and elects, what appears to be, A fantastic Christian. An America First speaker. A speaker that Dems are throwing temper tantrums over.

Now, 2 of the 25 Rinos that opposed Jordan, aren’t running for re-election. Seems like there are some fools alright, but Gaetz ain’t one of em. Might just be some projection going on there. My litmus test? If Goldmom and Theo are opposed, then we are winning. Run the opposite direction of Theo and Goldmom, and you’re on the right track.

Gaetz, and America first just keep stacking up battle wins. Domino after Domino are falling.

Do you ever tire of being wrong?

Also, sorry for your loss of 2 more like minded reps. 😂

I was confused at what he was doing. But Trump has ALWAYS loved Gaetz, and vise versa. He represents our area better than anyone ever has...but he is ALL for Matt. I have a hard time believing he is a conservative...but I do not care...I care how he votes. He will step on or over anyone or anything that gets in his way climbing the political ladder. He sis an INCREDIBLE thing ousting McCarthy. We will see the fruits of this very soon on the Hunter investigation...among other things

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT