ADVERTISEMENT

The 1870 Statute Jack Smith Is Using Against Trump

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
This has my head spinning with the thought on how to begin how corrupt this is. I'm trying to come up with an analogy. But here's the deal. It was obvious the election was stolen from Trump. Trump tries to attempt to have them recognize the fraud. Now the ones who know good and well they cheated are now saying Trump is the one that cheated by trying to rig it somehow. Amazing!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/ex...40818?src_src=partner&src_cmp=TheLibertyDaily

News commentators have criticized the double standards involved in the Trump indictment. In an Aug. 2 video, media analyst Mark Dice said that Trump is being indicted for “trying to obstruct an official proceeding and trying to stop the counting and certification of the electoral votes. These are the same acts that many Democrats committed back in 2017 when they objected to Mr. Trump winning the 2016 election,” he pointed out.

“Those were the claims that Democrats said were lead pipe cinches, where the evidence was absolutely clear … They do not appear thus far to be in this indictment, but we'll have to see.”
Opposing election results or speaking out against candidates is not a novel phenomenon in American politics.
“Many past candidates, including presidential nominee Al Gore, and Hillary Clinton who, in 2016, called Trump an ‘illegitimate President’ who ‘stole the election,’ have routinely refused to concede elections and forced tedious recounts involving Supreme Court decisions,” Angela McArdle, chairwoman of the Libertarian National Committee, said in a Wednesday statement, according to The Hill.
“The people bringing these indictments seek to play kingmaker outside of the electoral process, knocking their opponents out of races in the most depraved and unscrupulous way possible,” she said.
“Unless Trump took clearly illegal action, fighting to win an election isn’t a crime. What a stark contrast to the way President Biden is being treated right now regarding the accusations leveled against him with Burisma Holdings.”

• Angry
Reactions: BCSpell
this is nothing more than a political witch hunt to try and find a way to knock Trump off the ballot

Current members of the DoD task force are coming forward and saying Trump has proof the 2020 election was stolen. If so, they will pull out every trick in the book to try to stop him.

But indicting him on this and giving him a chance to SHOW that evidence IN COURT is an all-time blunder.

This has my head spinning with the thought on how to begin how corrupt this is. I'm trying to come up with an analogy. But here's the deal. It was obvious the election was stolen from Trump. Trump tries to attempt to have them recognize the fraud. Now the ones who know good and well they cheated are now saying Trump is the one that cheated by trying to rig it somehow. Amazing!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/ex...40818?src_src=partner&src_cmp=TheLibertyDaily

News commentators have criticized the double standards involved in the Trump indictment. In an Aug. 2 video, media analyst Mark Dice said that Trump is being indicted for “trying to obstruct an official proceeding and trying to stop the counting and certification of the electoral votes. These are the same acts that many Democrats committed back in 2017 when they objected to Mr. Trump winning the 2016 election,” he pointed out.

“Those were the claims that Democrats said were lead pipe cinches, where the evidence was absolutely clear … They do not appear thus far to be in this indictment, but we'll have to see.”
Opposing election results or speaking out against candidates is not a novel phenomenon in American politics.
“Many past candidates, including presidential nominee Al Gore, and Hillary Clinton who, in 2016, called Trump an ‘illegitimate President’ who ‘stole the election,’ have routinely refused to concede elections and forced tedious recounts involving Supreme Court decisions,” Angela McArdle, chairwoman of the Libertarian National Committee, said in a Wednesday statement, according to The Hill.
“The people bringing these indictments seek to play kingmaker outside of the electoral process, knocking their opponents out of races in the most depraved and unscrupulous way possible,” she said.
“Unless Trump took clearly illegal action, fighting to win an election isn’t a crime. What a stark contrast to the way President Biden is being treated right now regarding the accusations leveled against him with Burisma Holdings.”
They are trying to claim that he KNEW he lost. Well he STILL does not believe that...nor do I.

Current members of the DoD task force are coming forward and saying Trump has proof the 2020 election was stolen. If so, they will pull out every trick in the book to try to stop him.

But indicting him on this and giving him a chance to SHOW that evidence IN COURT is an all-time blunder.
Trump has the proof but he can't show the evidence?

Name a news outlet that is friendly to him. Hell, most only cover for his political rivals. They DAMN SURE will not help him
If you possessed PROOF that the election was stolen, would you be able to publicize the information even though most of the media would try to squash it?

KJ

All 4 indictment are incoherent . This statute was used against the Klan. It's embarrassing

Levin lays it all out here like no other ( even though Ghost doesn't like it ) lol. He lets it rip so other media members pick it up. He does the work for the quisling Repubiks.

LOVE THAT MAN!!

Special Counsel Jack Smith is now monitoring social media. Like the rest of the Biden regime, he seeks to destroy free speech. But in his case, by intimidation of a defendant. Who else’s social media is this Stalinist monitoring? It really is time for Congress to step in and expose what’s going on here. America can't allow this Stalinist to destroy the criminal justice system, the electoral system, and free speech all at once.

Special Counsel Jack Smith is now monitoring social media. Like the rest of the Biden regime, he seeks to destroy free speech. But in his case, by intimidation of a defendant. Who else’s social media is this Stalinist monitoring? It really is time for Congress to step in and expose what’s going on here. America can't allow this Stalinist to destroy the criminal justice system, the electoral system, and free speech all at once.

CONGRESS:

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
The old system is dead. This will not be fixed by elections, courtroom drama or congressional hearings. Truth is that our culture is totally unfit to have the type of government that we have had. The new system is coming. Think hyper local

KJ

All 4 indictment are incoherent . This statute was used against the Klan. It's embarrassing

Levin lays it all out here like no other ( even though Ghost doesn't like it ) lol. He lets it rip so other media members pick it up. He does the work for the quisling Repubiks.

Levin is a professional screamer. He makes a lot of money banging the table and saying someone has to do something.

That has never impressed me.

Rush impressed me. Rush would tell you what was happening, why it was happening, then tell you WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT, then to prove that he knew what would happen next, he would play a clip from last week where he told you then, what was going to happen today. Which just happened.

That's why Rush was elite. No one before or since has come close. Tucker is elite at telling you what is happening now, and why it's happening.

But no one other than Rush could tell us with almost 100% accuracy what would happen next. That's why he was the GOAT.

Levin is a professional screamer. I get some people love that, I find it boring.

Reactions: fatman76
Anyone but Trump. Let me ask you this. How did the FBI investigate him for 3 1/2 years when they 100% KNEW he was innocent?
Because the FBI is politically corrupt?

If you're saying a lot of people on both sides of the aisle don't like Trump, I agree.

But that still doesn't prove the election was stolen.

No it doesn’t, but lots of other evidence does.
Is there anything but circumstantial evidence?

I mean, to pull this off, lots of people would have had to be involved in a coordinated effort but no one has spilled the beans despite plenty of people on the right digging for proof.

No it doesn’t, but lots of other evidence does.
Such as texts between Page and Strozk where Page asks Trump isn't going to 'get away' with winning, is he? And Strozk says 'No, we WILL STOP HIM'.

@GatorTheo knows all this. He wants to adopt the talking points of the left to troll, then wants to paint Trump supporters as being ideologues when they call him a liberal as a result.

I will never understand how some people are this invested in being dishonest on a silly message board. I refuse to believe their lives can be this hollow that such activity fills a void for them.

I mean, to pull this off, lots of people would have had to be involved in a coordinated effort but no one has spilled the beans despite plenty of people on the right digging for proof.
There were hearings, and whistleblowers.

And there was hard statistical evidence and soft evidence like 2000 mules. There were 3am ballot drops in Detroit. Batches being scanned multiple times in AtL. A trucker who was asked to take almost 300k already completed ballots from NY to PA.

There was a mountain of various forms of fraud clearly on display.

Reactions: dezyDeco
There were hearings, and whistleblowers.

And there was hard statistical evidence and soft evidence like 2000 mules. There were 3am ballot drops in Detroit. Batches being scanned multiple times in AtL. A trucker who was asked to take almost 300k already completed ballots from NY to PA.

There was a mountain of various forms of fraud clearly on display.
How does all this evidence never get a foothold? Even in blue states, there are plenty of well-connected red people who surely would have been able to get the evidence into the proper channels.

It just doesn't make sense to me that there's all this alleged evidence but it just dies other than with Trump loyalists.

How does all this evidence never get a foothold? Even in blue states, there are plenty of well-connected red people who surely would have been able to get the evidence into the proper channels.

It just doesn't make sense to me that there's all this alleged evidence but it just dies other than with Trump loyalists.
Because the remedy of a stolen election is so severe no one has the balls to do it. Once those votes are cast and “results” announced it’s over, and the cheaters know that.

Can you imagine if they announced Joe won and PA, GA and MI all announced there was enough fraud to hold a new election - and then Trump won? It would be a civil war.

You're giving us the answer. Look at how hard you are working to ignore the fraud.

Don't you think the people ENGAGING in the fraud have even more incentive to ignore it?

You are so bad at this.

Theo...they started their plan in December of 2016...and RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA was part of the plan.

WRONG

This is why I love levin.

he was the one that exposed this well over two weeks ago about the corrupt.thug Jack Smith illegally using the grand jury in DC to indict Trump instead of a Miami grand jury.

This is why I love levin.

he was the one that exposed this well over two weeks ago about the corrupt.thug Jack Smith illegally using the grand jury in DC to indict Trump instead of a Miami grand jury.

I talked about grand jury abuse on radio, Fox, and LevinTV a few weeks ago, as one of the motion's the Trump lawyers should've filed a few weeks ago, but they did not. Now, the judge is taking it upon herself to ask about it. The DOJ guidelines for prosecutors are as clear as can be -- grand jury investigations are to occur in the district where the relevant events are alleged to have taken place. You can't look for grand juries in districts where you think are most beneficial to the government, and then move the case to the relevant jurisdiction claiming superseding indictments or whatever. The grand jury in Florida did not actually hear from the witnesses or participate in the investigation. This DOJ rule exists for a very important reason, and Jack Smith, yet again, cut corners in a way that should result in the dismissal of the entire case.

In DC, Smith, again, cut off discussions about Trump's access to information that is to be used in a trial, using the absurd claim that his social media post was grounds for withholding the information from him. Not only is that ridiculous, but Smith files his protective order Friday night, gets a hearing Monday, after cutting off the discussions with Trump's lawyers about his demand that Trump now have access to key information. This is the same Smith who succeeded with another Obama judge in violation Trump's attorney-client privilege due process rights in the documents case in from the same grand jury that should not have even been involved in the documents case (see above).

The fact that our legal system allows this kind of an unethical, rogue lawyer use the resources and power of the government to violate the basic norms of criminal law practice, and that DC judges go along with this and have for years, is a disgrace to the Bar and the legal profession.

• Angry
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT