ADVERTISEMENT

DC Justices admit Jack Smith is out of control and the lefty corrupt Judge should never have allowed his illegal warrants...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008

All you have to do is put the name Trump on a warrant request in the FISA Court or to a crooked lefty DC Judge and they will approve it and then just have the higher Judges say later on - "That is really bad what they did and should have never been allowed after the damage is done."

Liking or forwarding a Trump tweet is enough to get your info from Twitter etc. by warrant with these lefty crooks.

We are literally living in a banana republic with the current deep state in this country.

All you have to do is put the name Trump on a warrant request in the FISA Court or to a crooked lefty DC Judge and they will approve it and then just have the higher Judges say later on - "That is really bad what they did and should have never been allowed after the damage is done."

Liking or forwarding a Trump tweet is enough to get your info from Twitter etc. by warrant with these lefty crooks.

We are literally living in a banana republic with the current deep state in this country.
What scares me..is we always have..and just did not know it. Now most of us know who they are, and they do not like it.

Reactions: RussellCasse
What scares me..is we always have..and just did not know it. Now most of us know who they are, and they do not like it.

We have but we hadnt witnessed crap like this against a POTUS candidate and actual President. Trump literally exposed all of it from people being called crazy before that said it existed. I have no doubt the NSA and FBI etc illgally use that database all the time to spy however. I think another Judge did nothing except talk on the FISA abuses and said like 80% of the searches on American citizens had been illegal in the sample checked. If Obama had been illegally searched instead of Trump they would still be in prison right now.

We have but we hadnt witnessed crap like this against a POTUS candidate and actual President. Trump literally exposed all of it from people being called crazy before that said it existed. I have no doubt the NSA and FBI etc illgally use that database all the time to spy however. I think another Judge did nothing except talk on the FISA abuses and said like 80% of the searches on American citizens had been illegal in the sample checked. If Obama had been illegally searched instead of Trump they would still be in prison right now.
Correct.

We live in an asymmetrical society.

I agree. I am still in shock of the things I have learned that the US Government has done, and continue to do. And NOT surprising to me...the democrats KNOW...and do not care. They want POWER. And control. And there is ONE candidate on this entire earth that can and WILL take that away from them..and it is coming soon.

Reactions: RussellCasse
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT