ADVERTISEMENT

Ron DeSantis stands no chance against a political barbarian like Donald Trump...

Here's how you can tell he hasn't: If the RINOs were running his campaign, he would be going scorched earth on Trump 24/7. Because the RINOs don't care about DeSantis' long-term political aspirations, they just see him a potential vehicle to take out Trump.

The fact that DeSantis has actually distanced himself from Trump and is quietly traveling all over the world tells me he's NOT letting the RINOs run his campaign. I'm sure he's listening to them, but that's not the same as letting them tell him what to do.

He still has no business campaigning and should be focused on Florida. But that proves he's dumb, not that he's letting the RINOs run his campaign.
I think the est. wanted to use him, and then he said wahat he said about Ukraine. All the sudden, the news turned on RDS

I think the country is fugged no matter what. Trump or DeSantis only extends the timeline and gives smart people time to prepare for hard times. With that outlook, your ilk makes me want to sit on my hands and watch the dems take a cake walk in a Trump vs Biden general.

The Dems won't win in 2024. This coming recession is going to seal their fate in that election.

He can.

What AMERICA can't afford is to have another election stolen in 2024. Let's keep our eyes on the real prize here.
No....He really can't. I am as reliable an (R) voter as has ever existed. If an (R) has lost my vote....they have lost the election

Yeah let’s make sure one of those (too) OLD MEN is in the Oval Office.
We took your advice and just moved on from securing the 2024 election.

We made sure Joe Hiden wins* again*. Hope you are happy, but since it's not Trump, I know you are.

So you think I'd sound sane if I parroted CNN's claims that Trump only got 75M votes in what was a clean and fair election?
Nope. You said that, not me. What I said was that if Trump loses voters like me....vote EVERY election, always vote for the (R), rural gun toting trump flags flyin on the back of the F-150....he WILL NOT WIN.

Nope. You said that, not me. What I said was that if Trump loses voters like me....vote EVERY election, always vote for the (R), rural gun toting trump flags flyin on the back of the F-150....he WILL NOT WIN.
His base is all he needs. Vote for whoever you want. He'd tell you the same thing.

No you aren't. You've said all along you are voting for DeSantis. You said you would vote for Trump as the backup IF he didn't mess up.

Trump's base is voting for him. Not DeSantis. Vote for whoever you want.
If I am not the base, then there is no base. Maybe a couple dozen virgins who think that what he said in the deposition the other day was funny. I think he did great things for the country. I also think ( and its unfortunate for him that it hasnt happened to him yet, for his own good ) he needs a real man to grab him by the neck and slap his ****ing teeth down his throat one good time to teach him some manners. I can never respect Ted Cruz because of the way he let him talk about his wife. He has good policies, but he needed an adjustment a long time ago. Trump needs his ass kicked

If I am not the base, then there is no base.
Nah, you just don't know what you are talking about.

Trump's base is voting for Trump. If he's not on the ballot, we are writing his name in.

As you've already admitted, you are a DeSantis guy. You are his base.

Good luck with that.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz

Trump's base is voting for Trump. If he's not on the ballot, we are writing his name in.

Good luck with that.
My point is that when general time comes, if people like you and I are fractured...there is no winning base here.

Good luck with that.
Admitted?.....with pride

Good luck with that.
LOL. Wrtitng his name in, huh? You would sit in the corner and watch him **** your wife, wouldnt you?

While I listened to you tell me what a good Christian you are.
Im not good. I have never said that. I think if you look back, i have said that I am very flawed, and very much in need of grace. I probably shouldnt say those type of things, but I have a weak will, and I enjoy mocking. I also have a serious problem with evil violent thoughts about what I consider to be evil doers. I fall way short, and I deserve hell. I can only throw myself at the mercy of the Lord. I do better for a period of time, but always seem to fall back into these patterns.

Im not good. I have never said that. I think if you look back, i have said that I am very flawed, and very much in need of grace. I probably shouldnt say those type of things, but I have a weak will, and I enjoy mocking. I also have a serious problem with evil violent thoughts about what I consider to be evil doers. I fall way short, and I deserve hell. I can only throw myself at the mercy of the Lord. I do better for a period of time, but always seem to fall back into these patterns.
Apology accepted.

Good luck with that.
Who is “we”?

I think his membership in the Church of Climatology would lose him my vote but I do like many of his views.
Honestly, I dont know enough yet. I know that he opposes Ukraine, big pharma, the censorship regime and is hated by the est. Thats a good start with me. But you are right, I dont really know where he is at on list of imporatant topics.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Would STRONGLY entertain RFKjr in a general OVER Trump.
Whoa. After what happened in 8 years of obama and 2+ years of biden I pray to God you wouldn't do that. Another dimmy running our country will do us in for good.

• Sad
Reactions: gatordad3
I would have to learn more about RFKjr, hence, entertain the idea. Frankly, I think Donald Traump was a real good prez. I agree with just about every America First principle. However, if I am honest, I find the guy to be a prick. I wouldnt want him to have influence on the way my children behave. He wouldnt be welcome at my supper table. I am mature enough to seperate this from policy and who I vote for. I dont think Churchill was a good guy, but he was the right guy for the time. If you give me a candidate who checks off enough boxes as far as policy, I would dump Donald like a bag of bricks.

I would have to learn more about RFKjr, hence, entertain the idea. Frankly, I think Donald Traump was a real good prez. I agree with just about every America First principle. However, if I am honest, I find the guy to be a prick. I wouldnt want him to have influence on the way my children behave. He wouldnt be welcome at my supper table. I am mature enough to seperate this from policy and who I vote for. I dont think Churchill was a good guy, but he was the right guy for the time. If you give me a candidate who checks off enough boxes as far as policy, I would dump Donald like a bag of bricks.
Who do you vote for between Brandon and Trump...because unless something HUGE comes out wednesday...that is going to be the only choices

Who do you vote for between Brandon and Trump...because unless something HUGE comes out wednesday...that is going to be the only choices
I vote for trump in this case. The only way Trump loses my vote is if he is challenged by an anti-establishment figure that can hold themselves as a dignified man.

Whoa. After what happened in 8 years of obama and 2+ years of biden I pray to God you wouldn't do that. Another dimmy running our country will do us in for good.
We have already been done in for good. We just trying to extend the timeline now.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
I vote for trump in this case. The only way Trump loses my vote is if he is challenged by an anti-establishment figure that can hold themselves as a dignified man.
I feel the same. Most important is NO ESTABLISHMENT. I do not think there are very many politicians who have not been bought and paid for unfortunately

I feel the same. Most important is NO ESTABLISHMENT. I do not think there are very many politicians who have not been bought and paid for unfortunately
I have gotten to where I observe the way "former intel" people and mainstream news react to political figures. For me, this tells me all you need to know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT