ADVERTISEMENT

Ron DeSantis stands no chance against a political barbarian like Donald Trump...

The temperature of the relationship between Trump and DeSantis is about the same as the one between Trump and Pence. I don't think that gap can be bridged at this point. 😂

You're probably right...almost certainly I'd say.

But it could be done if they had the will to do it.

The temperature of the relationship between Trump and DeSantis is about the same as the one between Trump and Pence. I don't think that gap can be bridged at this point. 😂
Unless Trump and DeSantis are trolling us, and the deep state.

I don't think that's happening, but it would be great if it was.

You think the governor is going to leave his own state? You think Trump is moving back to NYC? 😂
Did not say this. however I can go to a point in time in history...Reagan vs G HW Bush and everyone said the SAME thing. The moving part is NOT a problem. Trump can move in the blink of an eye if he feels it necessary. He has already done so once.

The way things are rolling, the odds of that are slim too. Trump may have another home somewhere, but he's not going back to that pit of vipers in NYC.
While I agree...Trump...as hard/hot headed as he SEEMS to be at times...IS a businessman. Businessmen make decisions from their brains more than they do out of emotions.

I don't think my guy can win...so obviously having him as VP would be better than not having him at all.

I would absolutely be more attracted to the ticket with RDS.
I think there is a WHOLE BUNCH of water left to cross under the bridge yet. The cabal has not implemented their full plan on Trump yet. This race will become VERY interesting. I am still a Trump man...but DeSantis is as good of a second choice as I can remember in my lifetime. For the good of America(in my opinion) I want DeSantis as his VP...and then 8 years as POTUS. It will take EVERY bit of that to fix our broken Republic

A few thoughts:

DeSantis needs to wait until 2028. He has been very unimpressive and Trump has quietly gotten in his head.

Trump has been running an exceptionally disciplined campaign. He is getting his 2015 mojo back.

Tim Scott should be the VP. We don’t need another “all white male” ticket. Tim is better than Ron as an VP and can also coordinate the senate. He will also put Kamala back to California.

A few thoughts:

DeSantis needs to wait until 2028. He has been very unimpressive and Trump has quietly gotten in his head.

Trump has been running an exceptionally disciplined campaign. He is getting his 2015 mojo back.

Tim Scott should be the VP. We don’t need another “all white male” ticket. Tim is better than Ron as an VP and can also coordinate the senate. He will also put Kamala back to California.
America does not EVER need to consider ANY candidate because of race, or gender. This is how we end up with the WORST situation in American history present time. Tim Scott is NOT what America needs. America needs someone NOT under the control of the establishment/cabal. That eliminates Scott. Just as when Reagan held his nose and took HW Bush.....Trump needs to take one of the rights brightest new stars, and shine him up for 8 years after he is done this time. And 3 more SC justices to keep the communists at bay.

FvZcLHWXwAA137-

America does not EVER need to consider ANY candidate because of race, or gender. This is how we end up with the WORST situation in American history present time. Tim Scott is NOT what America needs. America needs someone NOT under the control of the establishment/cabal. That eliminates Scott. Just as when Reagan held his nose and took HW Bush.....Trump needs to take one of the rights brightest new stars, and shine him up for 8 years after he is done this time. And 3 more SC justices to keep the communists at bay.

Yep we dont need a full establishment VP. My guess is we get a partial one that is female - probably Noem or Stefanik.

Where we are right now in 3 polls:

Those polls tell me DeSantis is in deep trouble. The ONLY card he could play versus Trump was the polls that said that DeSantis would beat Hiden head to head, but Hiden would beat Trump. But if the polls are now shifting to Trump beating Hiden head to head, then DeSantis has nothing left to play.

I think DeSantis has to make a BIG move before the end of the month. Either jump in the race with a massive cannonball, or get the hell out and beg Trump's forgiveness on the way out.

Either way, he's gotta make waves and make them fast.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Yep we dont need a full establishment VP. My guess is we get a partial one that is female - probably Noem or Stefanik
Trump would benefit greatly from someone who can lure independents and non-white moderates (black, Hispanics) to get out and vote.

Tough to call Trump a racist with a self made Senator such as Tim.

Tim Scott is no northeastern elite class leader like Bush.

Noem nor Stepanik increase votes and turnout.

This is about winning.

Precisely. I've never understood why so-called republican voters think we should run a ticket that the libs won't attack.

Like Lt Governor Mark Robinson?

I think Tulsi would add votes to the ticket. I like a lot of the things she says about top issues.

I think Tulsi would add votes to the ticket. I like a lot of the things she says about top issues.
Don't completely trust her. However at this point, I think I would trust her more than DeSantis in the VP role. But DeSantis would add more votes.

However, if DeSantis and Trump could mend bridges and DeSantis could be his VP, Tulsi could be a decent VP pick for him in 2028. But that's way too far in the future to think about.

For Trump, I think most pubs would rather see him with DeSantis in 24. I think most Trump supporters would rather see him with Kari Lake or Gen Flynn.

She is a little too much lib for me...HOWEVER...she damn sure is not controlled by the cabal...so I could stomach some lib in order to avoid establishment at ALL costs. They have ruined our GREAT Nation...with 75% of them being libturds

She is a little too much lib for me...HOWEVER...she damn sure is not controlled by the cabal...so I could stomach some lib in order to avoid establishment at ALL costs. They have ruined our GREAT Nation...with 75% of them being libturds
Got a close eye on Tulsi (for obvious reasons). If she's really broken from the left, she could be a huge force for the America First movement. Trump was once a dem too.

I understand that she was a democrat. I am having hard time putting my finger on specific progressive points of view that she holds. She is America First on war and the military industrial complex. She is strongly anti-censorship. She is anti-vaxx mandate. She is against CRT and Queer stuff in the kids schools. She is a target of the deep state. She is anti-digital token and Fed Now scheme's. To me, these are the issues at the top of the list. I like Kari Lake, but I think Tulsi comes off as more sane. Im not saying Lake is insane, but I think she has given the left ammo to paint her that way...and it will work.

I understand that she was a democrat. I am having hard time putting my finger on specific progressive points of view that she holds. She is America First on war and the military industrial complex. She is strongly anti-censorship. She is anti-vaxx mandate. She is against CRT and Queer stuff in the kids schools. She is a target of the deep state. She is anti-digital token and Fed Now scheme's. To me, these are the issues at the top of the list. I like Kari Lake, but I think Tulsi comes off as more sane. Im not saying Lake is insane, but I think she has given the left ammo to paint her that way...and it will work.
Do not disagree with anything here.

Stop talking/whining and get in the fight.... 🤓

“The truth is that H.R. 4 goes far beyond any civil rights law enacted during the height of the civil rights era,” Nobile told Congress. “Rather, it is part of a grander plan to shift control of American elections away from individual state legislatures and into the hands of a single federal bureaucratic department. It accomplishes this by giving the attorney general a previously unseen level of authority over elections.”

https://www.judicialwatch.org/judicial-watch-warns-of-election-integrity-crisis/

Read Judicial Watch Senior Attorney T. Russell Nobile’s remarks before the House Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights and Civil Liberties here. More on Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act here. And more on the Shelby County decision here.

Micah Morrison is chief investigative reporter for Judicial Watch. Follow him on Twitter @micah_morrison. Tips: mmorrison@judicialwatch.org

Investigative Bulletin is published by Judicial Watch. Reprints and media inquiries:
jfarrell@judicialwatch.org

🤣 "I have to frame it in a way not to piss off all his voters..." Well the cat is out of the bag on your globalist views for the typical Base voter now.

Eh, not a big deal.

No its a big deal and why his talking heads are scrambling trying to downplay it. It shows the Base voter still on the fence that Trump is probably right when he says this guy is a globalist in bed with the establishment now. All those former backstabbing clowns like DeSantis were shown in videos after faking support for Trump doing this same crap.

If Trump's team is smart this will be incorporated into a DeSantis is in with the establishment ad. Showing Paul Ryan and others doing similar crap.

No its a big deal and why his talking heads are scrambling trying to downplay it. It shows the Base voter still on the fence that Trump is probably right when he says this guy is a globalist in bed with the establishment now. All those former backstabbing clowns like DeSantis were shown in videos after faking support for Trump doing this same crap.

If Trump's team is smart this will be incorporated into a DeSantis is in with the establishment ad. Showing Paul Ryan and others doing similar crap.
As soon as DeSantis is officially out of the race, Trump will be having the same conversations privately with his team about not honking off DeSantis voters. Not a big deal IMO.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
As soon as DeSantis is officially out of the race, Trump will be having the same conversations privately with his team about not honking off DeSantis voters. Not a big deal IMO.

Doesn't matter - it hurts DeSantis now. I have had the DeSantis election twitter crowd telling me on Twitter since January that DeSantis was immune from all this stuff and yet he is getting clobbered now while he was in real close striking distance then. DeSantis can't win without breaking a chunk of the base vote off and it is getting more permanently cut off by the day.

Doesn't matter - it hurts DeSantis now.
With who? Everyone has already made their mind up on DeSantis. And if there's anyone that's still on the fence about Trump, that statement taken in context won't hurt DeSantis in their eyes, could actually make him more likeable.

People like you that refuse to see DeSantis as anything but a RINO will love it cause you think it confirms your beliefs. The rest of us just see it as politics as usual. Trump will do the same thing once Ron is out of the race for the same reasons.

Kari Lake would be a disastrous choice for Trump’s running mate. That would be doubling down on drama. She is also a press magnet, which would trigger Trump’s need to be the center of the attention if she starts upstaging him. And he won’t be able to fire her like he did Steve Bannon.

Trump’s best bet would be a young, conservative, evangelical. Someone who can pronounce “2 Corinthians” correctly, has a passion for subservience to alpha males, and can keep a low profile in the press to avoid triggering Trump.

With who? Everyone has already made their mind up on DeSantis. And if there's anyone that's still on the fence about Trump, that statement taken in context won't hurt DeSantis in their eyes, could actually make him more likeable.

People like you that refuse to see DeSantis as anything but a RINO will love it cause you think it confirms your beliefs. The rest of us just see it as politics as usual. Trump will do the same thing once Ron is out of the race for the same reasons.

Not everyone. In that tracking poll a portion of the DeSantis people have Trump as their 2nd choice. It has went way down since Trump started going after DeSantis though but there are still some there. At one point I think it was over 50% of the people that chose DeSantis in the poll.

DeSantis has fully jumped in bed with Rep establishment apparatus and his US Congressional record shows his globalist tendencies. The backstabber thought he could pull off this Trojan horse plan the establishment crooks set him up with but I doubt it works.

Not everyone. In that tracking poll a portion of the DeSantis people have Trump as their 2nd choice. It has went way down since Trump started going after DeSantis though but there are still some there. At one point I think it was over 50% of the people that chose DeSantis in the poll.

DeSantis has fully jumped in bed with Rep establishment apparatus and his US Congressional record shows his globalist tendencies. The backstabber thought he could pull off this Trojan horse plan the establishment crooks set him up with but I doubt it works.
You're a dumb ass

DeSantis has fully jumped in bed with Rep establishment apparatus and his US Congressional record shows his globalist tendencies.
Here's how you can tell he hasn't: If the RINOs were running his campaign, he would be going scorched earth on Trump 24/7. Because the RINOs don't care about DeSantis' long-term political aspirations, they just see him a potential vehicle to take out Trump.

The fact that DeSantis has actually distanced himself from Trump and is quietly traveling all over the world tells me he's NOT letting the RINOs run his campaign. I'm sure he's listening to them, but that's not the same as letting them tell him what to do.

He still has no business campaigning and should be focused on Florida. But that proves he's dumb, not that he's letting the RINOs run his campaign.

You're a dumb ass

Let me know when that clown DeSantis wins. Anyone opening their eyes sees the Rep establishment apparatus is behind him. And a lot of Reps have opened their eyes now and its why he has dropped down so much.

Let me know when that clown DeSantis wins. Anyone opening their eyes sees the Rep establishment apparatus is behind him. And a lot of Reps have opened their eyes now and its why he has dropped down so much.

I think the country is fugged no matter what. Trump or DeSantis only extends the timeline and gives smart people time to prepare for hard times. With that outlook, your ilk makes me want to sit on my hands and watch the dems take a cake walk in a Trump vs Biden general.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT