ADVERTISEMENT

Ron DeSantis stands no chance against a political barbarian like Donald Trump...

That Keebler Elf is many things. Naive is not one of them.

So you think he was in on the plan with the crooks? I doubt that myself but he did as much damage recusing himself as he would have if he was in on it. I remember before his recusal how he was letting the crooked press get to him on the recusal issue.

Reactions: gatordad3
B819-E546-3-B29-42-F9-9-FD2-5-D862821959-C.jpg

So you think he was in on the plan with the crooks? I doubt that myself but he did as much damage recusing himself as he would have if he was in on it. I remember before his recusal how he was letting the crooked press get to him on the recusal issue.
Here's how we know he wasn't in with the deep state: From Day One, he carried out Trump's vision of securing the Southern border. And much of Trump's record number of human trafficking arrests happened under Sessions' watch.

That alone proves that Sessions wasn't in with the Deep State. And in the coming years, we will see how important human trafficking is to the Deep State.

Sessions made a boneheaded mistake of recusing himself and deferring to 'politics as usual' in a time that was anything but usual. That ultimately killed his political career.

However.....the beginning of the all-out attack on human trafficking was spearheaded by Sessions, and history will appreciate him for doing that, even if we can't see it fully today.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Here's how we know he wasn't in with the deep state: From Day One, he carried out Trump's vision of securing the Southern border. And much of Trump's record number of human trafficking arrests happened under Sessions' watch.

That alone proves that Sessions wasn't in with the Deep State. And in the coming years, we will see how important human trafficking is to the Deep State.

Sessions made a boneheaded mistake of recusing himself and deferring to 'politics as usual' in a time that was anything but usual. That ultimately killed his political career.

However.....the beginning of the all-out attack on human trafficking was spearheaded by Sessions, and history will appreciate him for doing that, even if we can't see it fully today.

I doubt he was in on it but I don't blame Trump for reacting the way he did to him afterwards. He caused Trump and people connected to him so much trouble allowing them to create that fake Russian Collusion crap special counsel it was unreal.

DeSantis blew it by trying to outflank Trump from the Right. Most of the insiders who were supporting DeSantis as the alternative to Trump have switched to Youngkin, or back to Trump himself.
Younkin is a wasted vote...he will not make it very far. Actually...this is a two man race...and unless DeSantis starts up soon, he will have trouble. I did hear today that he has TWICE the money saved as Trump does. However DeSantis does NOT have 43% of the Republican party that NO MATTER WHAT...will vote for him. Trump does.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Honestly, the State of Florida has never been more productive and free than it is right now. Is this just another instance of you hating a guy simply cause he has an R next to his name?

Is this just another instance of your contrarian tendencies triggering you into defending a guy who talks like Locutus of Borg and who you already insinuated is under RINO influence?

Is this just another instance of your contrarian tendencies triggering you into defending a guy who talks like Locutus of Borg and who you already insinuated is under RINO influence?

I LOVE to see you snowflake libs in fear...you all are VERY good at being fearful. I get it. You support a guy that had F'd EVERYTHING up he has touched ..his WHOLE life, so you CANNOT come here and brag on good things he has done..to defend him. So you are here trying to make our guys look bad. I just laugh at all of you. What a pitiful existence it has to be in your shoes! You do not know the difference between a man and a woman....your side has supported America's enemies for decades. All of you have no problem disrespecting our flag. And YOUR guy likes children in a sexual way. Hmmmm...must REALLY suck being you! LOLOLOL

And while I was typing this...I just had a Two Star hand ne a challenge coin who is in charge of JSOC. Life is good when you are on the right side!

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I LOVE to see you snowflake libs in fear...you all are VERY good at being fearful. I get it. You support a guy that had F'd EVERYTHING up he has touched ..his WHOLE life, so you CANNOT come here and brag on good things he has done..to defend him. So you are here trying to make our guys look bad. I just laugh at all of you. What a pitiful existence it has to be in your shoes! You do not know the difference between a man and a woman....your side has supported America's enemies for decades. All of you have no problem disrespecting our flag. And YOUR guy likes children in a sexual way. Hmmmm...must REALLY suck being you! LOLOLOL

And while I was typing this...I just had a Two Star hand ne a challenge coin who is in charge of JSOC. Life is good when you are on the right side!

Congratulations on your challenge coin.

Confidence is quiet. Insecurity is loud.

why did a MajGen give you a challenge coin? A JSOC/SOCOM challenge coin?
He contacted me 7 years ago from the Afghan theater on his way back to Hurlburt. Needed a truck when he landed. Wanted everything done when he arrived at the airport. I did..and he was VERY appreciative. Sold his family some more vehicle while at Hurlburt. Went to Korea in charge of our SF...and Koreas. He is on his way to McDill on new assignment, but stopped here to buy a vehicle from us because of the way we treat him and his wife! I wish I knew how to post a pic of this coinn...it is BAD AZZ. I am going to copy a link from this cats career. He is a friend...and I cannot tell you how honored I am for a family like this to divert their trip to come to buy from us.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I am also friends with the former 3 star that was in the same field...he comes by to see me often. I sold him a Corvette in 2005.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT