ADVERTISEMENT

Ron DeSantis stands no chance against a political barbarian like Donald Trump...

You're a dumb ass
Not exactly, he just rambles on with his feveredbrain.... 😂

He still has no business campaigning and should be focused on Florida. But that proves he's dumb, not that he's letting the RINOs run his campaign.

GhostofBrainless and the Feveredbrain call Ron Dumb, a RINO, and he's lazy too I guess, and here's a sample of the proof of their knowledgeable claims.... 🙄

Ron is just a blue collar guy that played in the Little League World Series. That skill eventually paid his way to college on a Baseball scholarship to Yale, where he was voted Captain by the team. While attending Yale he worked a variety of jobs, including as an electrician's assistant and a coach at a baseball camp.

>>> He graduated from Yale in 2001 with a B.A., magna cum laude.
After Yale, he taught history and coached for a year at Darlington School in Georgia.

>>> He subsequently attended Harvard Law School, graduating in 2005 with a Juris Doctor, cum laude. (I must have missed out on the definition of DUMB) 🙄

Ron's also demonstrated that he's not patriotic either....

DeSantis joined the United States Navy in 2004 and was promoted to lieutenant before serving as a JAG legal advisor to SEAL Team One. During his military career, DeSantis has been awarded the Bronze Star Medal, the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, and the Iraq Campaign Medal

Then the U.S. Department of Justice appointed DeSantis to serve as a Special Assistant U.S. attorney at the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Florida.

DeSantis was first elected to Congress in 2012, and was reelected in 2014 and 2016. During his tenure he became a founding member of the Freedom Caucus and was an ally of President Donald Trump.

He's such a RINO that he frequently criticized Special Council Robert Mueller's investigation into allegations of "links and/or coordination" between the Trump campaign and Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

DeSantis won the Florida Governors race in 2018.
Then after what his job performance as Gov for 4 years demonstrated, he was reelected by the largest margin in Florida history with a 19.4% margin of victory. How smart is he? He's holding 20+ Billion in Florida's treasury while others go bankrupt, even with a scamdemic to deal with....

He's still married to his wife and they have 3 children.

In 2022, DeSantis appeared on the Time 100, Time's annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, but you can go here if you want the rest of the story...

Now, you genius know-it-all types can post what 'The Donald' has done in his lifetime for a general comparison, but please leave out the really bad stuff that he's also known for....

PS -- Keep in mind that I'll still vote for the Trumpster again if he's the Pub entry, as I have twice before, because that's all I'll have,,, as the lesser of two evils.... (I'm betting on CRICKETS from either on DJT's resume)

Last edited:
We have already been done in for good. We just trying to extend the timeline now.
Then let's extend it. I would rather walk off the cliff then run. We are running past Usain Bolt now and making him look like he is standing still

It just keeps getting worse for Trump. He has to run so he can pardon himself. Has there ever been a president that thumbed their nose at the law as much as Trump?

Honestly, I dont know enough yet. I know that he opposes Ukraine, big pharma, the censorship regime and is hated by the est. Thats a good start with me. But you are right, I dont really know where he is at on list of imporatant topics.

That's about where I am.

I haven't really looked into him but I do like many of his views. I've never heard him go "full climatatd" but I've heard that he's Gorish on the subject.

I would have to learn more about RFKjr, hence, entertain the idea. Frankly, I think Donald Traump was a real good prez. I agree with just about every America First principle. However, if I am honest, I find the guy to be a prick. I wouldnt want him to have influence on the way my children behave. He wouldnt be welcome at my supper table. I am mature enough to seperate this from policy and who I vote for. I dont think Churchill was a good guy, but he was the right guy for the time. If you give me a candidate who checks off enough boxes as far as policy, I would dump Donald like a bag of bricks.

Wow...feels like I typed that.

Reactions: instaGATOR
That's about where I am.

I haven't really looked into him but I do like many of his views. I've never heard him go "full climatatd" but I've heard that he's Gorish on the subject.
I suspect there will be more 3rd party candidates. I also suspect that's how they will try to create enough votes to overcome Trump's suppressed total.

They shot themselves in the foot a bit in 2020. Now they have Hiden presiding over the most disastrous presidency* in US history. So they can forget saying he gets more votes than the claimed 81M they said he got in 2020.

So they HAVE to drop his total, but still keep him in office. How do they do that? Shift the votes to a 3rd party.

Hiden wins* again, the media spin will be 'well Hiden wins, but clearly the 3rd party candidates TOOK VOTES FROM HIM'.

Unless they decide they can't pull that off, then they will just suspend the election. How they get to that point will be a nightmare for the nation, of course.

As I've already long said: 🤓

We need a new revolution for freedom against yet another growing tyrannical government of the pseudo royalty,,,,,,
not a civil war between the different parties of sovereign citizens.

And that would include taking out the treasonous MSM hacks that have sold out their free-press job of monitoring and reporting on government corruption.

Now more than ever since our Founding Father's revolution,
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE, and Patriots desperately need to WTF-UP.
(that, or get used to a peasant diet of mostly rice)

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
The opening statements to the American Declaration of Independence:

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

First among the many reason for the Declaration was this:

"He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good."

For the many other reasons, you can go here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT