ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Fail-ey

I do not see a path after the whipping she will receive tonight. And she is behind 40 points in her own state! She bitched out the F&F hosts this morning because they think they are giving her no chance. I would have asked her..."Nikki, you are behind by 40 points in your own state.....where do you see a victory?" The thing is, and Trump knows this...he cannot piss her supporters off, because he needs their support in the General. He will never get the lefties, but he may get the idiots who are conservative, but do not understand who the establishment are.

Yep...libs HATE him. I see where you are coming from.

Bingo. The picture gets clearer with each of her posts.

They ALWAYS tell in themselves. Like him or not, Gaetz is one of the few trying to expose corruption, and doing things to oust Rinos.

Bingo. The picture gets clearer with each of her posts.

They ALWAYS tell in themselves. Like him or not, Gaetz is one of the few trying to expose corruption, and doing things to oust Rinos.
1) Do not have a spine
2) Do not stand up to the Establishment

And maybe, just maybe, they'll like you.

Reactions: RussellCasse
How many of his peers are voters in his district?

Cutesy time is over…
Gaetz is blessed with a unique electorate in his district.
I bet many of them don’t understand that if he’s disliked by his own party he will not be able to get a lot done for them. He and his Daddy can come home, blow smoke up the hind ends of the masses over there in the Panhandle and they’ll keep buying what Gaetz is shoveling.

Reactions: emekz1
Are y’all not aware that Gaetz is not at all respected or well thought of by his peers?

Oh no, he isn’t respected by corrupt, establishment politicians? The horror.

I guess that means he is working for US instead of WITH them. Be better.

Gaetz is blessed with a unique electorate in his district.
I bet many of them don’t understand that if he’s disliked by his own party he will not be able to get a lot done for them. He and his Daddy can come home, blow smoke up the hind ends of the masses over there in the Panhandle and they’ll keep buying what Gaetz is shoveling.

You sure do love you some Rinos don’t ya.

Rhetorical, I know already.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT