ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA

106513482_10221268608417796_8912155994420553956_n.jpg
Neither the pandemic nor the race riots were Trump's fault. This meme is more than a little intellectually dishonest.

A classic Dim-Moe-Rats 'THE BIG LIE' attack. o_O

Pandemic & Economic Depression brought on by the Red Chinese and their Dim-Moe-Rat cohorts in an attempt to oust Trump so that their corruption can continue the way it was supposed to under the Clinton Crime Family's schemes.

The Race Riots are being used to delay the return to Economic prosperity that was just beginning. to happen, and to continue their attempt to smear Trump and any conservatives as the racists that the KKK-BLM-ANTIFA Progressive Marxists Dim-Moe-Rats have always been.
=====

'The BIG LIE'
The Democratic Left’s long, cozy relationship with Nazism: how the racist and genocidal acts of early Democrats inspired Adolf Hitler’s campaign of death; how fascist philosophers influenced the great 20th century lions of the American Left; and how today’s anti-free speech, anti-capitalist, anti-religious liberty, pro-violence Democratic Party is a frightening simulacrum of the Nazi Party.

Hitler coined the term “the big lie” to describe a lie that “the great masses of the people” will fall for precisely because of how bold and monstrous the lie is. In The Big Lie, D’Souza shows that the Democratic Left’s orchestrated campaign to paint President Trump and conservatives as Nazis to cover up its own fascism is, in fact, the biggest lie of all. :eek:

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Thats not very lady like.

I find it funny that antiBiden memes are greeted with many likes, but the odd antiTrump meme gets met with a GFY.

A sensitive bunch you Trumpers are.
I'll try to remember what's ladylike when I see the females screaming that word over and over at the riots...

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
There are bad ideas, there are bad actions, there are bad people. o_O

There are no bad words in a 'Free Speech' society. :cool:

(what I learned from George Carlin) ;)

Reactions: goldmom
I'll try to remember what's ladylike when I see the females screaming that word over and over at the riots...
So now you’re comparing yourself to the rioters. Sounds about right.

Classy.

Did you have the same reaction when you saw armed individuals storming government buildings, demanding that their guns be protected?

Pretty much all memes are.
trump does own the response to the pandemic and the riots, and all he's done is exacerbate the situation with his gross incompetence. He is not fit to lead. And in a few months, Biden will thankfully be president.

Don't kid yourselves, there's a reason trump waited until he did to run--he knew he would have gotten beaten like a drum by President Obama. Like all cowards, he waited in the weeds, casting insults from the sidelines, safe from having his fragile ego crushed from a resounding loss to President Obama. Then again, maybe his bone spurs acted up again and kept him from running....

Reactions: BSC911
Are you ****ing serious? He's obviously in the beginning stages of dementia.
Even if you are the most diehard #nevertrump guy you've got to see this borders on elder abuse.

You can't make this stuff up....you have pro-trumpers disputing the reports of the CDC and Fauci (who has worked for multiple administrations, Democrat and Republican), and then you've got this MENSA group diagnosing Biden, I daresay without a medical degree among them. With all due respect, what qualifies you to say that "he's obviously in the beginning stages of dementia"? And you say that with a straight face, while supporting trump? LOOOL

Have you seen trump try to answer a question, even the soft balls lobbed by hannity and company? Do yourself a favor and google the interview with fox where he tries to answer what his first priority will be if he gets a second term (which he won't, thankfully). And you know that there are also physical symptoms associated with dementia...did you watch trump dodder down the very gently sloping ramp at west point, like the world's least "stable genius"? And you question Biden? lol
That was good for a laugh anyway. Thanks!

You can't make this stuff up....you have pro-trumpers disputing the reports of the CDC and Fauci (who has worked for multiple administrations, Democrat and Republican), and then you've got this MENSA group diagnosing Biden, I daresay without a medical degree among them. With all due respect, what qualifies you to say that "he's obviously in the beginning stages of dementia"? And you say that with a straight face, while supporting trump? LOOOL

Have you seen trump try to answer a question, even the soft balls lobbed by hannity and company? Do yourself a favor and google the interview with fox where he tries to answer what his first priority will be if he gets a second term (which he won't, thankfully). And you know that there are also physical symptoms associated with dementia...did you watch trump dodder down the very gently sloping ramp at west point, like the world's least "stable genius"? And you question Biden? lol
Oh brother. Troll...

Interesting that neither you nor anyone who disagrees with me has addressed the points I've raised in a substantive way. Very telling

With all due respect, what qualifies you to say that "he's obviously in the beginning stages of dementia"? And you say that with a straight face, while supporting trump? LOOOL

1. I have seen a lot of old people suffering from dementia. Go watch Biden on youtube for more than thirty seconds.

2. Fetch me the post where I state I support Trump. I'll wait.

So that's the extent of your medical knowledge....you've "seen a lot of old people suffering from dementia". Classic stuff

Make smarter points, then someone will take them seriously. We laughed at such nonsense the first 50 times these talking points were raised here. Old hat by now.
Another trump-ette, defeated by facts. To quote your hero, that is "sad". If you want more evidence that your "stable genius" is on another planet, he thinks that wearing a covid mask makes him look like the Lone Ranger (or is it "lone warrior"??). You can't make this stuff up.

I have more coming

Reactions: goldmom
The **** did i just say, I worked somewhere filled with people with dementia, diagnosed by Doctors on staff. Ever heard of North Florida Evaluation and Treatment Center in Gainesville? Its a mental institution.
We'll have to agree to disagree. Unless you're a clinician, making this type of diagnosis would be out of your scope of practice.

What a dumbass

I got more....

If you want more evidence that your "stable genius" is on another planet, he thinks that wearing a covid mask makes him look like the Lone Ranger (or is it "lone warrior"??). You can't make this stuff up.

That's called a 'joke'.

CNN: "Trump claims, without evidence, that he is the Lone Ranger'.

Will this be added to list of 'Trump lies'?

These are the people that will be voting for Biden.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Interesting that neither you nor anyone who disagrees with me has addressed the points I've raised in a substantive way. Very telling
I wouldn’t expect much from the Trump cultists and parrots on here in the way of actual dialogue or discussion. They get their info from memes.

Did you have the same reaction when you saw armed individuals storming government buildings, demanding that their guns be protected?

You wanted some body to address your “points” - I will oblige

Your first:

Those men gathering at the state houses did not storm any government building. Storming implies taking by force; those men were allowed to gather, allowed entry and were displaying weapons that are legally owned, and then dispersed in an orderly fashion to return home

There are often gatherings and demonstrations on behalf of the 1st Amendment, why is it so anethema to you to see gatherings in support of the 2nd Amendment? This is even more rare and precious than the 1st in this world.

Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.”

Aristotle

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT