ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA

More like incompetent president trying to distract from the fact that he’s turning the US into the third world by appealing to his dumb redneck supporters, who will tolerate any degradation to the US so long as Trump promises to keep the brown people in line. MAGA!

More like incompetent president trying to distract from the fact that he’s turning the US into the third world by appealing to his dumb redneck supporters, who will tolerate any degradation to the US so long as Trump promises to keep the brown people in line. MAGA!

Are you trying to go BSC on us? This is not your best. Would you like to edit?

I'll present this question again designed to measure a subject's ability to reason. Sarah said, "My two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying?

How the subject answers provides a treasure to the administrator. I know precisely how you and BSC would answer if you would choose to do so. Prove me wrong.

Have you assuaged your while guilt by dropping to your knees to apologize for your privilege yet?

MUST SEE: “Move Or Get Your Ass Whooped! Period!” – Black Woman DESTROYS White Liberals Blocking Her Car in Street (VIDEO)
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

The white liberal protesters weren’t expecting this!
A group of dumb Black Lives Matter protesters, mostly guilty white liberals, shut down an intersection for what the media would call a “peaceful protest.”

This is getting really old. Infringing on another person’s rights is not a “peaceful protest” it is thuggery.
And that is what these leftists are getting away with in America today.
The liberal media mob cheers them.

But they stopped the wrong woman.
Annanashe got out of her car and started screaming at the leftists to get out of her way.

Anna: Black Lives don’t matter if you vote for Democrats! Black Lives don’t matter if you vote for Democrats! Move the f*ck out of my way! We’re tired of you white liberals always doing some f*cked up shit… You guys don’t care. (protesters talk back) I don’t give a f*ck. Move the f*ck out of my way. My kids are in this car. I want to go home. If you care about care about black lives quit voting for Democrats. You racist white liberals do this sh*t every four years.

Are you trying to go BSC on us? This is not your best. Would you like to edit?

I'll present this question again designed to measure a subject's ability to reason. Sarah said, "My two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying?

How the subject answers provides a treasure to the administrator. I know precisely how you and BSC would answer if you would choose to do so. Prove me wrong.

The hilarious part is the only defense these two nitwits can offer is "I'm not a dummy, I'm voting for Biden!"

MUST SEE: “Move Or Get Your Ass Whooped! Period!” – Black Woman DESTROYS White Liberals Blocking Her Car in Street (VIDEO)
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

A group of dumb Black Lives Matter protesters, mostly guilty white liberals, shut down an intersection for what the media would call a “peaceful protest.”

This is getting really old. Infringing on another person’s rights is not a “peaceful protest” it is thuggery.

Annanashe got out of her car and started screaming at the leftists to get out of her way.

Anna: Black Lives don’t matter if you vote for Democrats! Black Lives don’t matter if you vote for Democrats! Move the f*ck out of my way! We’re tired of you white liberals always doing some f*cked up shit… You guys don’t care. (protesters talk back) I don’t give a f*ck. Move the f*ck out of my way. My kids are in this car. I want to go home. If you care about care about black lives quit voting for Democrats. You racist white liberals do this sh*t every four years.

Blacks getting tired of nitwit white liberals trying to speak for them. The democratic party is in its death thrall.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I love one of her hashtags
#whiteliberalssuck

I can never figure out why people would want to honor the losing side.

Are their statues or bases named after Hitler or Mussilini?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

She sounds racist.

Apparently, the way the crowds are defaming the Abraham Lincoln memorial in Chicago defies your thought pattern - because he won.
Those are just the loser White Supremicist types doing that. Still mad about losing their slaves.

I can never figure out why people would want to honor the losing side.

Are their statues or bases named after Hitler or Mussilini?
I am from East Tn and we were union in the war. I have always been proud to be American and Southern. You are eat up with the dumb@ss. The only comparable figure in your asinine analogy would be Nathan Bedford Forrest for his AFTER action activities!

The government was not as centralized back then and the people took the 9th and 10th amendments seriously. Secession IS constitutional but is a dead letter because the South lost.

The confederate soldiers were patriots fighting for their country aka their State which in those days was considered co-equal with Wash DC. with very few rights being given over to the Central government via the supremacy clause.

The modern centralized behemoth of today did not exist back then. You just can not compare the two because Virginians were Virginians first and American second. Thats just how it was.

Are Vercingetorix, Hannibal and Cleopatra besmirched because they lost to Rome. In Rome they were villains but not back home.

Leftards must destroy history or focus on the problems of the past in order to destroy the culture. This is so that they can start with a tabula rasa and remake the country into their Utopian wet dream. It is actually a collectivist nightmare of serfdom to the state straight out of the books 1984 and Animal Farm

Trump doesn’t even try to hide the fact that he’s appealing to racists anymore. It’s because he knows he has no other leg to stand on. I know it was more convenient for you all when he gave you some plausible deniability. But lay down with dogs...

Trump doesn’t even try to hide the fact that he’s appealing to racists anymore. It’s because he knows he has no other leg to stand on. I know it was more convenient for you all when he gave you some plausible deniability. But lay down with dogs...

And that's why he called Floyd's death a tragedy and ordered the FBI and DOJ to open a civil rights violation investigation?

Is that what presidents do when they're courting the racist vote?

"Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis and white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans,"

Is that something that presidents say when they're courting the racist vote?

Am I a racist too Bradley?

If so, can you help me? What exactly would I need to do? TIA

I am from East Tn and we were union in the war. I have always been proud to be American and Southern. You are eat up with the dumb@ss. The only comparable figure in your asinine analogy would be Nathan Bedford Forrest for his AFTER action activities!

The government was not as centralized back then and the people took the 9th and 10th amendments seriously. Secession IS constitutional but is a dead letter because the South lost.

The confederate soldiers were patriots fighting for their country aka their State which in those days was considered co-equal with Wash DC. with very few rights being given over to the Central government via the supremacy clause.

The modern centralized behemoth of today did not exist back then. You just can not compare the two because Virginians were Virginians first and American second. Thats just how it was.

Are Vercingetorix, Hannibal and Cleopatra besmirched because they lost to Rome. In Rome they were villains but not back home.

Leftards must destroy history or focus on the problems of the past in order to destroy the culture. This is so that they can start with a tabula rasa and remake the country into their Utopian wet dream. It is actually a collectivist nightmare of serfdom to the state straight out of the books 1984 and Animal Farm

I'll be the first to claim I don't know as much about the civil war as I should. I understand it was supposed to be started from a "free the slaves" mantra, right? But I would suggest to say that most of the men fighting didn't have slaves. They were fighting for a cause of their own - their land; their country as they knew it. They had jobs. They had farmland. They have lives with memories that all they knew were being threatened by a northern army. Am I right?

When you slap out an accusation like the one here, back it up with an example. (Crickets)

back it up with an example.

Do his feelings count?

He's quick to point out that the white supremacists, who are coming out in groups of 2 or 3, are Trump supporters....but slow to point out that antifa, who came out in numbers strong enough to burn down large portions of metropolitan areas, are lib supporters who use fascist tactics to "fight fascism."

Join any civil war thread and you can see the hate for Lincoln from the southerners.

Yeah, like you’ve been a part of every civil war thread - that’s phucking complete bull crap, and you know it.

I get trolls, but that a racist troll against a wide range of people - I gave you more credit than that in this environment. You must be taking your wide berth from the mods and your pay status a little for granted

I'd respond to the genius who lives in that God awful place called New Joisey, but I'm too much of a dumb redneck, apparently.

I suspect you have had to double or triple down on criticism of all things Southern because you attended a large Southern university....and you need to prove your bona fides so your pizza eating, pizza faced neighbors with their Gawd awful accents and know it all abrasive personalities would accept you in their midst...you're pathetic.

Yeah, like you’ve been a part of every civil war thread - that’s phucking complete bull crap, and you know it.

I get trolls, but that a racist troll against a wide range of people - I gave you more credit than that in this environment. You must be taking your wide berth from the mods and your pay status a little for granted
Not OTB but several others I post on. I don’t ever recall a civil war thread OTB. Here’s a snippet.

Lincoln actually was a flaming racist who wanted to deport all Black people. He was head of the American colonization society and twice got Congress to appropriate money for the purpose of deporting Black people.

And what was racist about my post?

Last edited:
Democrat family values? Nasty Pelosi curiously silent about the Confederate statues her dad put up

[H]er father, Thomas D'Alesandro, Jr., oversaw the dedication of such a statue in Baltimore's Wyman Park — the Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee Monument — as mayor of the city in 1948. At the time, the Speaker's father said people could look to Jackson's and Lee's lives as inspiration and urged Americans to "emulate Jackson's example and stand like a stone wall against aggression in any form that would seek to destroy the liberty of the world."

"World Wars I and II found the North and South fighting for a common cause, and the generalship and military science displayed by these two great men in the War between the States lived on and were applied in the military plans of our nation in Europe and the Pacific areas," D'Alesandro said at the dedication ceremony, as detailed by the Baltimore Sun.

Lincoln is the guy that freed the slaves, right? Well that explains why the left doesn't like him.
#16 was also on record for wanting to send the slaves back to Africa. Plus, he invaded Minnesota and was responsible for the death of many Native Americans. He's got some skeletons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT