ADVERTISEMENT

Mike pence

When people want to know "why not Trump", the first thing I start with is the scores of people (can name 30 or more pretty easily) who have worked closely with him.....republicans all and most of whom have had very distinguished careers prior to their association with Trump.......and who Trump picked to work with him........who now either don't support him or blatantly warn us about the dangers of a second Trump term.

Mike Pence was about as loyal as person can be throughout Trump's first term right up to the point where Trump asked him to violate the constitution. The fact that he won't support Trump now speaks volumes.

Man if I ever need a chuckle just jump over here on this board and there you go lol fellas wylen out over Trump what we gonna do Fres when Trumps dead and gone man?!
Trump is a far better option than the senile guy in chief. If Trump is gone, then I will support someone else and not the current shit show that occurring now. ...

Former Vice President Mike Pence will not endorse Trump for president
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/15/former-vice-president-mike-pence-will-not-endorse-trump-for-president.html?__source=iosappshare|com.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

At least Mike as some integrity. The people closest to Trump can’t stand the guy. Why can’t the sheep see through the bs?? Because they are desperate to be relevant again. Sad.

Maga!!

Komrade

he said he wouldn't endorse him. He didn’t say he wouldn’t vote for him. He has a son who’s a Marine pilot and no way… I mean no way will he vote for that wretch in the cocaine house

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Biden and the dems are driving us into the shitter. If you wanted Obama's fundamental transformation of America, you probably think that's good. But for decent Americans, things are getting downright depressing.
I want a social liberal and a fiscal conservarive

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
I want a social liberal and a fiscal conservarive

I want the constitution which liberty, freedom what Biden and the RATS give us is totalitarian rule. The freedom “ we all enjoyed as young folks “ is being stripped right before our eyes. . . I will admit the GOP isnt perfect, especially with RINOS, but todays RATS ARE EVIl. Period

I want the constitution which liberty, freedom what Biden and the RATS give us is totalitarian rule. The freedom “ we all enjoyed as young folks “ is being stripped right before our eyes. . . I will admit the GOP isnt perfect, especially with RINOS, but todays RATS ARE EVIl. Period
Pence won’t vote for Trump because he puts his libby self before the constitution. You’re full of shit. Try being honest.

Reactions: gatorspeed
I understand reasonable Americans not liking Trump. The problem is, the other choice is worse.
The real damage Trump is doing is preventing a decent Republican from becoming president. Most other alternatives could beat Biden.

But there is nobody in our history that would be a worse choice than giving Trump a second term. We have been warned over and over again by people close to him..... But we aren't smart enough collectively to listen.

Trump is a far better option than the senile guy in chief. If Trump is gone, then I will support someone else and not the current shit show that occurring now. ..

The real damage Trump is doing is preventing a decent Republican from becoming president. Most other alternatives could beat Biden.

But there is nobody in our history that would be a worse choice than giving Trump a second term. We have been warned over and over again by people close to him..... But we aren't smart enough collectively to listen.
When a decent one is running again they have my vote

Agreed by far the worst president this country has ever had, on every important measurable metric. Brutal!!!

Agreed by far the worst president this country has ever had, on every important measurable metric. Brutal!!!
yeah much worse than Biden huh?
The country’s dominating. Try answering the question without using talking points.
Dominating what? Only thing we are dominating in is mental illness from all the people who are in lalaland about being a boy or girl.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
yeah much worse than Biden huh?

Dominating what? Only thing we are dominating in is mental illness from all the people who are in lalaland about being a boy or girl.
The country is dominating most oil and gas ever produced in any country in history. Stock market ripping unemployment couldn’t go lower, gdp growth faster than it has in a generation. Things are actually too easy for Americans in my opinion we are so far and happy I worry. Now tell me your talking points please.

The country is dominating most oil and gas ever produced in any country in history. Stock market ripping unemployment couldn’t go lower, gdp growth faster than it has in a generation. Things are actually too easy for Americans in my opinion we are so far and happy I worry. Now tell me your talking points please.
Bro, you're clearly delusional. What about prices of literally everything? The average American is MUCH worse off now than this time 4 years ago. Is that not accurate?

Reactions: jhgator
I don't have enough time or energy or desire ...
Fres I’ll throw this out there, and not joking but being dead serious, I would guarantee you this, IF Trump would tell voters and I mean past and present ones that look I got my tail kicked in 2020 but you know what that’s alright I’m back bigger and stronger to handle and fix our Country!
1) I’m letting Putin and any other foreign dictator know you gotta deal with me now, I’m no longer coddling you!
2) I’m fixing the border permanently in a bipartisan manner!
3) No more Humma Humma crap, LFG!!
DJT Would blow the doors off of this year’s election hands down! He’d have my vote bet that

Fres I’ll throw this out there, and not joking but being dead serious, I would guarantee you this, IF Trump would tell voters and I mean past and present ones that look I got my tail kicked in 2020 but you know what that’s alright I’m back bigger and stronger to handle and fix our Country!
1) I’m letting Putin and any other foreign dictator know you gotta deal with me now, I’m no longer coddling you!
2) I’m fixing the border permanently in a bipartisan manner!
3) No more Humma Humma crap, LFG!!
DJT Would blow the doors off of this year’s election hands down! He’d have my vote bet that
Trump will never admit he was wrong or is wrong he will double and triple down and perpetuate the lie. He learned his craft from Roy Cohn

Reactions: gatorspeed
Wow, just wow.

in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king ...
I am seriously asking for your thoughts. I get that you lean right but I just want to know why YOU feel that why about him. We all have our own reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT