ADVERTISEMENT

Mike pence

Aside from the politics:

I assume you agree that Biden is addled? Well he's the President and, if he becomes too addled to 'serve', Kamala Harris becomes President.

That seems dangerous.
I agree. Where we disagree is what is more dangerous.....this or Trump.

For me its Trump by a wide margin. Primarily for two reasons.......1) he is an agent of division (gasoline on the fire) and the divided country is the #1 problem we have in terms of the country surviving for my children and grandchildren and 2) he doesn't care about the deficit.........and eliminates a more moderate republican who would care. For me the deficit is the second most likely thing that will bring down our country if we don't get control of it.

So as a person who is looking at the best path for my children and grandchildren.......Trump is the real danger.

Even if you discount the possibility that once he gets back in power he may never relinquish it.

Reactions: gatorspeed

I am not a mark cuban fan, but he is spot on here in regards to trump and his people.

I agree. Where we disagree is what is more dangerous.....this or Trump.

For me its Trump by a wide margin. Primarily for two reasons.......1) he is an agent of division (gasoline on the fire) and the divided country is the #1 problem we have in terms of the country surviving for my children and grandchildren and 2) he doesn't care about the deficit.........and eliminates a more moderate republican who would care. For me the deficit is the second most likely thing that will bring down our country if we don't get control of it.

So as a person who is looking at the best path for my children and grandchildren.......Trump is the real danger.

Even if you discount the possibility that once he gets back in power he may never relinquish it.
I don't care who is in office, American people will not stand aside while a tyrant tries to take over, like he wanted to do when he lost to Biden. Trump is a dangerous man, if you don't believe it, ask him.

Aside from the politics:

I assume you agree that Biden is addled? Well he's the President and, if he becomes too addled to 'serve', Kamala Harris becomes President.

That seems dangerous.
I think Biden can serve his 4 years and if he can't then Harris can. That is why the VP is on the ticket. You are always electing 2 people to be president. That's not dangerous, that's the standard.

I don't care who is in office, American people will not stand aside while a tyrant tries to take over, like he wanted to do when he lost to Biden. Trump is a dangerous man, if you don't believe it, ask him.
I completely agree, but I do think both sides are equally dangerous. Untethered liberals are dangerous. Nobody is more untethered and liberal than Trump.

Reactions: jimbo1313R
I think Biden can serve his 4 years and if he can't then Harris can. That is why the VP is on the ticket. You are always electing 2 people to be president. That's not dangerous, that's the standard.
Doesn’t really matter who is president the system is larger than Joe Biden.

Reactions: jimbo1313R
Hard to argue, stimi, operation warp speed, drive a tessy.

01HS92RS3HYHKBM9TPJDY1SR0C.jpeg

I am not a mark cuban fan, but he is spot on here in regards to trump and his people.
"There is only one reason to lie on a loan application - you have to. "

Bingo with that quote. What is really interesting to me is that the Trump people argue so hard that his assets really are worth the crazy valuations he put on his financial statements.......but now that he needs money he can't seem to raise it......even with that "extra Billion" he says he has in assets.

If his assets were anywhere close to what he asserted they were, I doubt he would be having any trouble raising a paltry have billion right now. Which really gets us back to the reason he lied about the values in the first place........to get loans and to get them at below market rates. Loans he apparently can't get now for some strange reason.

"How anyone can vote for someone who has so many of his executive employees turn on him, and, say he is incompetent is beyond me."

Another quote worth highlighting and on point with this thread. Its one of the reasons I post in here.......to try and understand why people would vote for him given this fact....among all the other issues.

Unfortunately I think I have discovered the answer and its not something that can be fixed.

Reactions: gatorspeed
"How anyone can vote for someone who has so many of his executive employees turn on him, and, say he is incompetent is beyond me."

Another quote worth highlighting and on point with this thread. Its one of the reasons I post in here.......to try and understand why people would vote for him given this fact....among all the other issues.

Unfortunately I think I have discovered the answer and its not something that can be fixed.
this is why i posted it. like i said, i dont like cuban i think he is a self serving ass like most of his ilk, but he has a point here. How the sheep dont see the con is beyond me.

Man this part is good.....so directly on point:

How do they treat people who can do nothing for them? Will people who worked most closely to them come back to work for them. Do they talk about what they will do going forward or what has happened in the past. Do they take credit or give credit to others. How do they handle the criticism that comes with the job. Do they hire for loyalty or ability. Do they create stress or reduce stress for the people around them.

What is amazing to me is how a guy like this "Joe Pags".........can see Biden as being filthy and not see the same or worse in Trump. It strains any reasonable thought process and makes one wonder how down the "stupid drain" social media and "one way media" will take us. Its not possible to come to that conclusion with a fair assessment of the available facts.

Man this part is good.....so directly on point:

How do they treat people who can do nothing for them? Will people who worked most closely to them come back to work for them. Do they talk about what they will do going forward or what has happened in the past. Do they take credit or give credit to others. How do they handle the criticism that comes with the job. Do they hire for loyalty or ability. Do they create stress or reduce stress for the people around them.

What is amazing to me is how a guy like this "Joe Pags".........can see Biden as being filthy and not see the same or worse in Trump. It strains any reasonable thought process and makes one wonder how down the "stupid drain" social media and "one way media" will take us. Its not possible to come to that conclusion with a fair assessment of the available facts.
Trump appeals to the devil that resides in all men, he succeeds with those that let the devil win or have neglected the godliness inherent in all men. It’s sad.

No wonder Mega Dumb F loves Mike Pence, he has the same first name as the Barron Trump stalker, Mike Sington.

No wonder Mega Dumb F loves Mike Pence, he has the same first name as the Barron Trump stalker, Mike Sington.

i think Mike pence is a religious lunatic, but i do think he is sincere in his beliefs. Just another mentally ill person that believes in fairytales. just like you thinking trump cares about the constitution!!!! he doesnt jelly...Believe me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT