ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA

trump does own the response to the pandemic and the riots, and all he's done is exacerbate the situation with his gross incompetence. He is not fit to lead. And in a few months, Biden will thankfully be president.

Don't kid yourselves, there's a reason trump waited until he did to run--he knew he would have gotten beaten like a drum by President Obama. Like all cowards, he waited in the weeds, casting insults from the sidelines, safe from having his fragile ego crushed from a resounding loss to President Obama. Then again, maybe his bone spurs acted up again and kept him from running....

Trumps response to the pandemic was superior to that of the opposing side. Closing travel to China and then to Europe.... the entire Democratic leadership and Biden chastised him as being over reactionary and certainly would have delayed that response

I can continue with other items in this realm, but your statement is so broad as to not be a “point” but instead a blanket broadstroke without elements

Regarding the riots: It is not a federal issue to address riots. This is clearly a law and order function of local and state law enforcement. The actions available to the executive in this condition is to identify and target those who are actively organizing sedition, which is being done; and to issue statements to attempt to disarm the rage and anger..... which is kinda hard when media outlets that have chosen political sides constantly attack the Executive as being racist; which is untrue.

The media was also culpable in disseminating falsehood to aggravate the circumstances, for potentially several reasons, but the most crass would be “if it bleeds, it leads”

And about Trump being chicken to run against Obama.... that’s baseless BS. That’s akin to saying Alexander of Macedonia was scared to attack Hannibal- the timeline is all wrong. For Trump to have challenged Obama, he would have needed to run in 2012, which any sane person should understand requires at least a year campaign run-up. But the SCOTUS ruling upholding the key piece of legislation against which Trump railed, didn’t happen until 2012, thereby not giving Trump time enough to begin a run.... unless of course you want to make up false intentions and motivations to continue your baseless assertion that Trump a) had burning desire for the presidency in 2011 and b) failed to act out of cravenness with respect to Obama

You can't make this stuff up....you have pro-trumpers disputing the reports of the CDC and Fauci (who has worked for multiple administrations, Democrat and Republican), and then you've got this MENSA group diagnosing Biden, I daresay without a medical degree among them. With all due respect, what qualifies you to say that "he's obviously in the beginning stages of dementia"? And you say that with a straight face, while supporting trump? LOOOL

Have you seen trump try to answer a question, even the soft balls lobbed by hannity and company? Do yourself a favor and google the interview with fox where he tries to answer what his first priority will be if he gets a second term (which he won't, thankfully). And you know that there are also physical symptoms associated with dementia...did you watch trump dodder down the very gently sloping ramp at west point, like the world's least "stable genius"? And you question Biden? lol
That was good for a laugh anyway. Thanks!

How many of your side have been diagnosing Trump as being psychotic?

Trumps response to the pandemic was superior to that of the opposing side. Closing travel to China and then to Europe.... the entire Democratic leadership and Biden chastised him as being over reactionary and certainly would have delayed that response

I can continue with other items in this realm, but your statement is so broad as to not be a “point” but instead a blanket broadstroke without elements

Regarding the riots: It is not a federal issue to address riots. This is clearly a law and order function of local and state law enforcement. The actions available to the executive in this condition is to identify and target those who are actively organizing sedition, which is being done; and to issue statements to attempt to disarm the rage and anger..... which is kinda hard when media outlets that have chosen political sides constantly attack the Executive as being racist; which is untrue.

The media was also culpable in disseminating falsehood to aggravate the circumstances, for potentially several reasons, but the most crass would be “if it bleeds, it leads”

And about Trump being chicken to run against Obama.... that’s baseless BS. That’s akin to saying Alexander of Macedonia was scared to attack Hannibal- the timeline is all wrong. For Trump to have challenged Obama, he would have needed to run in 2012, which any sane person should understand requires at least a year campaign run-up. But the SCOTUS ruling upholding the key piece of legislation against which Trump railed, didn’t happen until 2012, thereby not giving Trump time enough to begin a run.... unless of course you want to make up false intentions and motivations to continue your baseless assertion that Trump a) had burning desire for the presidency in 2011 and b) failed to act out of cravenness with respect to Obama

In 2011, Patrice Lamumba, aka Obama had yet to announce, "I plan to fundamentally change America." He spent eight years grabbing thinking people's attention with his efforts.

In 2011, Patrice Lamumba, aka Obama had yet to announce, "I plan to fundamentally change America." He spent eight years grabbing thinking people's attention with his efforts.
Seemed he changed it for the better. Low unemployment, rising GDP, effective pandemic response.

Oh, those were the days.

No city killing asteroids hit the US either...yet you forgot to give him the credit.
Hmmm. I seem to recall you Trumpers starting multiple threads giving credit for the great economy Trump inherited from Obama. Seems hypocritical, which SOP for you guys.

Hmmm. I seem to recall you Trumpers starting multiple threads giving credit for the great economy Trump inherited from Obama. Seems hypocritical, which SOP for you guys.

Haha, yea....Obama set Trump up for success with all the regulations and by trying to cripple the US economy with things like the Paris Climate Accord.

If you want me to stop calling you stupid then you should stop saying so much stupid crap.

Haha, yea....Obama set Trump up for success with all the regulations and by trying to cripple the US economy with things like the Paris Climate Accord.

If you want me to stop calling you stupid then you should stop saying so much stupid crap.
I don’t really care if you call me stupid. I don’t need validation from some redneck on a message board. It just shows your lack of ability to reason.

The Paris Accord, and its ultimate reversal, had very little impact on employment. More jobs were gained during the first three years under the Obama administration than under Trumps, even before the pandemic.

I argue with facts, Deputy Fife. You partisan hypocrites argue by name calling.

I’m still laughing at you thinking your childish name calling bothers me. If you want to go low, I’m game.

But I’m still waiting for you to show your superior intelligence, Deputy. I have two degrees from UF? You?

I don’t really care if you call me stupid. I don’t need validation from some redneck on a message board. It just shows your lack of ability to reason.

The Paris Accord, and its ultimate reversal, had very little impact on employment. More jobs were gained during the first three years under the Obama administration than under Trumps, even before the pandemic.

I argue with facts, Deputy Fife. You partisan hypocrites argue by name calling.

Ummm, yes you do.

The Paris Accord had little to no impact on us because your president deleted that bitch. You're welcome.

In jobs, false.

Finally, doesn't it make it worse that a redneck is outsmarting you at every turn? IMHO you should be trying to build me up because otherwise it makes you look even dumber. JMO.

Reactions: gatordad3
I’m still laughing at you thinking your childish name calling bothers me. If you want to go low, I’m game.

But I’m still waiting for you to show your superior intelligence, Deputy. I have two degrees from UF? You?

Clearly...two responses shows me that you're not in your feelings whatsoever.

I have zero degrees from UF, haha. You win I guess. Probably more important what I've done with the education that I do have and it seems relatively certain that I could buy your sorry ass and have enough change for a pretty decent lifestyle.

Sorry that bothers you.

Clearly...two responses shows me that you're not in your feelings whatsoever.

I have zero degrees from UF, haha. You win I guess. Probably more important what I've done with the education that I do have and it seems relatively certain that I could buy your sorry ass and have enough change for a pretty decent lifestyle.

Sorry that bothers you.
LOL. Because you drive a 350?

Care to make a small wager? You name the price.

Ummm, yes you do.

The Paris Accord had little to no impact on us because your president deleted that bitch. You're welcome.

In jobs, false.

Finally, doesn't it make it worse that a redneck is outsmarting you at every turn? IMHO you should be trying to build me up because otherwise it makes you look even dumber. JMO.
Outsmarting me with lies? Hardly. Anyone can claim it. Support it with facts. Link the jobs added during the last three years of Obama vs the first three of Trump.

Last edited:
I don't drive a 350. You always miss the details. I have a 350, however.
Oh, so you have a 350 but don’t drive it. What a Baller. (I should say how stupid but that’s your thing).

So I guess no bet, huh?

Ummm, yes you do.

In jobs, false.

Still waiting on proving the job claims false, stupid.

Hey, that was fun. Is that how it works, fellas? All you have to do is call people you disagree with stupid, and that make it seem like I’m smarter than everyone else. I think I’ll try that for a while.

The funniest part of this board is whenever you mention the slightest criticism of obama, the two posters that always rush to his defense are bsc and bradley.

Both claim they are NOT dems. Not only do you have to lie to others in order to be a dem, but you have to lie to yourself.

The funniest part of this board is whenever you mention the slightest criticism of obama, the two posters that always rush to his defense are bsc and bradley.

Both claim they are NOT dems. Not only do you have to lie to others in order to be a dem, but you have to lie to yourself.

Obama was an economic and foreign policy disaster. The "smartest" woman in the world ran for his third term. These two geniuses gave us a TV reality star, Candace Owens and Blexit.

There's nothing hard here. This is not classical mechanics.

Most of us here get it.

Obama was an economic and foreign policy disaster. The "smartest" woman in the world ran for his third term. These two geniuses gave us a TV reality star, Candace Owens and Blexit.

Most of us here get it.

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. About as stupid as your understanding of fracking.

I’m sure Bradley and Sad know why it’s stupid, but one who doesn’t understand what a hangar is wouldn’t.

Most of us here get it.

I mean....dems keep saying this is the worst economic collapse since Great Depression, and the stock market is still 10k points above where obama left it.

The incredible thing is, all Trump has to do is unwind everything obama did for 8 years, and he will be the most productive president this country has seen in our lifetimes. That's truly sad.

More Pubs leaving the Trump Plantation.

#Redexit

https://apple.news/AY_fDGNYMQ8mDT9huRBcSew

We've got to do something': Republican rebels come together to take on Trump

A slew of organized Republican groups have sprung up to do all they can to defeat Trump in November. Will their effort work?

I mean....dems keep saying this is the worst economic collapse since Great Depression, and the stock market is still 10k points above where obama left it.

The incredible thing is, all Trump has to do is unwind everything obama did for 8 years, and he will be the most productive president this country has seen in our lifetimes. That's truly sad.
How stupid you you have to be to conflate the economy with the stock market? Even fake MENSA people like @Sunburnt Indian know the difference.

(This is fun)

Oh, so you have a 350 but don’t drive it. What a Baller. (I should say how stupid but that’s your thing).

So I guess no bet, huh?

The truck serves a specific purpose. We also use it sometimes for our business but no, I don't cruise around needlessly in a truck that gets about 10mpg.

Why would I bet you? For one, I wouldn't trust you as far as I can throw you and I feel zero need to prove what feels extremely apparent to me.

Just for your edification, many in law enforcement, especially those my age with a family to raise, have other sources of income. We serve because we feel called to but we also have a desire to feed our families and send our kids to college. Sort of makes sense, no?

If my salary goes away, we're good. Does that make me a baller? If so, cool.

Reactions: BSC911
Still waiting on proving the job claims false, stupid.

Hey, that was fun. Is that how it works, fellas? All you have to do is call people you disagree with stupid, and that make it seem like I’m smarter than everyone else. I think I’ll try that for a while.

It doesn't make me look smarter when I call you dumb. It's more like an identifier for you. If you don't like it, get smarter.

Or don't.

It doesn't make me look smarter when I call you dumb. It's more like an identifier for you. If you don't like it, get smarter.

Or don't.
That would be next to impossible. . Generally, when one calls someone stupid, that usually implies the person saying it is smarter, which in your case doesn't fit. Much like your claim that you could "buy me", its all BS.

But at least you have a badass 350.

That would be next to impossible. . Generally, when one calls someone stupid, that usually implies the person saying it is smarter, which in your case doesn't fit. Much like your claim that you could "buy me", its all BS.

But at least you have a badass 350.

Don't forget my AMG, haha.

This is getting boring. I don't think that you are terribly bright. I don't understand why you care. Call me dumb if you like. Since you discovered that I was a cop, you've rambled on about my cop salary as proof of your superiority. I DGAS what you think and it would be easy for me to embarrass you on that point....but to what end? Why would I care about your ignorant or arrogant opinion on a subject you couldn't possibly know even if you were bright?

So you have two choices imo...start saying stuff that will convince me that you are not a dumbass or grow up and stop GAS if I call you the dumbass that you clearly are. I don't honestly care which one you choose.

Don't forget my AMG, haha.

This is getting boring. I don't think that you are terribly bright. I don't understand why you care. Call me dumb if you like. Since you discovered that I was a cop, you've rambled on about my cop salary as proof of your superiority. I DGAS what you think and it would be easy for me to embarrass you on that point....but to what end? Why would I care about your ignorant or arrogant opinion on a subject you couldn't possibly know even if you were bright?

So you have two choices imo...start saying stuff that will convince me that you are not a dumbass or grow up and stop GAS if I call you the dumbass that you clearly are. I don't honestly care which one you choose.
Now you're just being a baby. As I said long ago when you started it by calling people dumb because they hold a different political opinion. Its unprovavable so just a tactic simple people use on the internet, and is usually just a sign of their own oersonal insecurity. So while I don't usually resort to such childish banter, I just figured I should turn it around on you. Its just a given that sheriff deputies aren't hired for their intelligence.

Then go go around bragging about how rich you are. Again, I called you out and now you are backing down.

So, my point is, before you go acting like a big shot on the internet, you should know who you're dealing with. Ghost learned that lesson the hard way.

PS. Thats your wife's AMG.

Now you're just being a baby. As I said long ago when you started it by calling people dumb because they hold a different political opinion. Its unprovavable so just a tactic simple people use on the internet, and is usually just a sign of their own oersonal insecurity. So while I don't usually resort to such childish banter, I just figured I should turn it around on you. Its just a given that sheriff deputies aren't hired for their intelligence.

Then go go around bragging about how rich you are. Again, I called you out and now you are backing down.

So, my point is, before you go acting like a big shot on the internet, you should know who you're dealing with. Ghost learned that lesson the hard way.

PS. Thats your wife's AMG.

I understand your confusion. Allow me to apologize...I'm not calling you stupid because of your political views. Seriously, that's not why. I call you stupid because you make stupid points to defend your dumbass positions. I hope this helps.

And I was bragging about how rich I was? LMAO...no friend, you were being braggadocious about your lifestyle while making assumptions about mine so I halfass set you straight. If I had wanted to brag, I sure as hell wouldn't have gone halfassed. Embarrassing you would be fun but it would also be beneath me.

And no, the AMG is mine. My wife has a nice car too...as I told you but of course your illiterate ass screwed that up too. Haha, she doesn't want my AMG and if the goal would have been to brag, I'd have mentioned her car more specifically.

I wouldn’t expect much from the Trump cultists and parrots on here in the way of actual dialogue or discussion. They get their info from memes.

While I'm still waiting for the BS-C911 to post a link to any 'Fake News' or erronous claims that OAN or Project Veritos has put out there.

All I've gotten so far is either diversion confetti or more crickets... :cool:

I understand your confusion. Allow me to apologize...I'm not calling you stupid because of your political views. Seriously, that's not why. I call you stupid because you make stupid points to defend your dumbass positions. I hope this helps.

And I was bragging about how rich I was? LMAO...no friend, you were being braggadocious about your lifestyle while making assumptions about mine so I halfass set you straight. If I had wanted to brag, I sure as hell wouldn't have gone halfassed. Embarrassing you would be fun but it would also be beneath me.

And no, the AMG is mine. My wife has a nice car too...as I told you but of course your illiterate ass screwed that up too. Haha, she doesn't want my AMG and if the goal would have been to brag, I'd have mentioned her car more specifically.
Well, people that brag about their cars is usually a poor sign of wealth. Real estate is a better indication. So you’ll have to do better than that if you really want to impress me. I’m sure you are pretty well off in your little circle, but let’s be serious. And again, claims, like “I can buy you” or “ you make stupid points” is just meaningless internet talk.

My offer stands. Any time you want to compare intelligence or wealth with actual verifiable facts rather than meaningless platitudes, then I’m more than game. But I know you won’t so I’ll just continue to throw it tight back in your face.

You’re starting off in a big hole, however, since anyone that constantly defends someone like Trump is an idiot in my humble opinion. There is no one that says more stupid things than he does, with nary a word from you or the rest of the peanut gallery. So clearly it’s not “dumbass positions” that bothers you, it’s anyone that casts dispersions on your hero. And that won’t stop.

Last edited:
While I'm still waiting for the BS-C911 to post a link to any 'Fake News' or erronous claims that OAN or Project Veritos has put out there.

All I've gotten so far is either diversion confetti or more crickets... :cool:
To do that I would actually have to care about those Trump mouthpieces. And neither do I care to disprove aliens or Sandy Hook crisis actors or any other nut job conspiracies. Until you can show some actual proof of such things, I’ll just assume I’m right and you’re wrong.

Well, people that brag about their cars is usually a poor sign of wealth. So you’ll have to do better than that if you really want to impress me. Agin, claims, like “I can buy you” or “ you make stupid points” is just meaningless internet talk.

My offer stands. Any time you want to compare intelligence or wealth with actual verifiable facts rather than meaningless platitudes, then I’m more than game. But I know you won’t so I’ll just continue to throw it tight back in your face.

You’re starting off in a big hole, however, since anyone that constantly defends someone like Trump is an idiot in my humble opinion. There is no one that says more stupid things than he does, with nary a word from you or the rest of the peanut gallery. So clearly it’s not “dumbass positions” that bothers you, it’s anyone that casts dispersions on your hero. And that won’t stop.

The internet rich guy thing is just so stupid BSC. Furthermore, the only way you have any money is if you inherited it. Yes, you are smart enough to have inherited money. Congrats on the accomplishment of being born....assuming that you aren't just another asshat on the internet pretending to be rich.

I constantly defend Trump? Another stupid point to defend your dumbass position. Am I defending Trump when I say that he says stupid stuff on the reg? Am I defending him when I say that I don't like him? Am I defending him when I say I'll vote for him but not invite him to my house for dinner? Those are a few of the things that I've said on this board.

"My hero" and "that won't stop." Again...maybe you inherited money. There's just no way that someone like you has ever created wealth...because, just to be clear, you aren't clever enough.

The internet rich guy thing is just so stupid BSC. Furthermore, the only way you have any money is if you inherited it. Yes, you are smart enough to have inherited money. Congrats on the accomplishment of being born....assuming that you aren't just another asshat on the internet pretending to be rich.

I constantly defend Trump? Another stupid point to defend your dumbass position. Am I defending Trump when I say that he says stupid stuff on the reg? Am I defending him when I say that I don't like him? Am I defending him when I say I'll vote for him but not invite him to my house for dinner? Those are a few of the things that I've said on this board.

"My hero" and "that won't stop." Again...maybe you inherited money. There's just no way that someone like you has ever created wealth...because, just to be clear, you aren't clever enough.
It is stupid, which is my whole point of you talking about your fancy cars and you could “buy me” is meaningless. I’m glad you’re finally catching on.

And show me one post where you called out stupid stuff Trump has said or done. Just one.

I’ll be waiting.

PS. I haven’t inherited a dime. Another dumbass statement by you. You must be projecting again. That explains a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT