ADVERTISEMENT

What President has done more good for America? Joe Hiden or Donald Trump?

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
I'm torn on this.

So Trump comes in, shows America what our future could look like if our leaders put America First. We see a return to a love of God, a massive spike in wealth, we become energy independent, Peace in the Middle East, almost zero unemployment, the stock market shoots up 50%.

We basically enter a 4-year Golden Age of incredible achievement as a nation.

Then Hiden wins*. And instead of building on what Trump started, he tears it all down.

Then he tears down the foundation it was standing on.

Then the earth it was standing on.

Hiden is now attempting to destroy the very country itself, and perhaps the world.

Was this Trump's plan all along? Is he just using Hiden and the dems to get 100% buy-in for America First?

Think back to Trump's amazing accomplishments. Keep in mind he did all this pretty much by himself. Almost no one in Congress, not even his own party, supported him. There were a few, but for the most part, he was on a political island.

Then Hiden comes in, and destroys everything immediately. Think about that. If Hiden and the dems loved America as Trump does, they would have simply built on everything Trump started and then TAKE CREDIT FOR IT. Trump basically handed Hiden the keys to a Ferrari, and he drove it straight into the ditch.

On purpose. I think THAT was Trump's plan. He wanted America to see for itself that Washington DC and all its politicians are our enemies.

If Hiden and the dems loved America, they would have simply taken what Trump handed them and run with it and claimed the credit for an amazing country.

Instead, our wealth is being sold off to our enemies.

I think this was Trump's plan: Show us what America is capable of being, then show us what the dems will do to STOP us from achieving that.

@sadgator once said all this political fighting was pointless, he claimed we are all ON THE SAME TEAM.

We are not. Dems are on their own team. So are their supporters who defend them blindly.

The rest of us are proud and patriotic Americans. And we will win. Because that's what Americans do.

I'm torn on this.

So Trump comes in, shows America what our future could look like if our leaders put America First. We see a return to a love of God, a massive spike in wealth, we become energy independent, Peace in the Middle East, almost zero unemployment, the stock market shoots up 50%.

We basically enter a 4-year Golden Age of incredible achievement as a nation.

Then Hiden wins*. And instead of building on what Trump started, he tears it all down.

Then he tears down the foundation it was standing on.

Then the earth it was standing on.

Hiden is now attempting to destroy the very country itself, and perhaps the world.

Was this Trump's plan all along? Is he just using Hiden and the dems to get 100% buy-in for America First?

Think back to Trump's amazing accomplishments. Keep in mind he did all this pretty much by himself. Almost no one in Congress, not even his own party, supported him. There were a few, but for the most part, he was on a political island.

Then Hiden comes in, and destroys everything immediately. Think about that. If Hiden and the dems loved America as Trump does, they would have simply built on everything Trump started and then TAKE CREDIT FOR IT. Trump basically handed Hiden the keys to a Ferrari, and he drove it straight into the ditch.

On purpose. I think THAT was Trump's plan. He wanted America to see for itself that Washington DC and all its politicians are our enemies.

If Hiden and the dems loved America, they would have simply taken what Trump handed them and run with it and claimed the credit for an amazing country.

Instead, our wealth is being sold off to our enemies.

I think this was Trump's plan: Show us what America is capable of being, then show us what the dems will do to STOP us from achieving that.

@sadgator once said all this political fighting was pointless, he claimed we are all ON THE SAME TEAM.

We are not. Dems are on their own team. So are their supporters who defend them blindly.

The rest of us are proud and patriotic Americans. And we will win. Because that's what Americans do.
Spot on. There are two teams in America. Americans and democrats.

Spot on. There are two teams in America. Americans and democrats.
I feel like 2016-2020 was about showing the nation what America First could look like. About 75% the nation said 'Yes! This is awesome, more of this!"

But the other 25% (the dems) said 'This is crap! This is NOT what America should and could look like! Let us get the WH and you'll see what America SHOULD look like!"

Ok, the dems got* the WH in 2020.

Now we are ALL seeing what the dem's vision for America truly is. Like we NEVER have before.

How much of that 25% still thinks the dem vision for America is the winning vision?

I think Trump opened America's eyes to its true potential.

Hiden is opening the sheep's eyes to how the dems want to destroy America.

Both are necessary. We cannot reach our true potential until we are all on the same team.

When voters like @sadgator @RayGravesGhost @LizardGrad89 @kalimgoodman say "Ok, I get what you guys were trying to tell me now.', then we will be there.

Still work to do. Sadly some are still asleep.

BTW this NEVER made sense to me.....

We had the election in 2020. We all went to bed and Trump is wildly ahead in all swing states and we are wondering how in the world CNN, Fox and AP haven't called the race yet. We finally go to bed expecting to wake up and they have given up and named Trump the winner.

Instead, we wake up and learn those swing states 'found' just enough votes overnight (after counting stopped) to move Hiden in front.

We watched the election get stolen. Then we watched Trump say he was gonna fight, we learned all about how voting machines were rigged to overcount Hiden's totals and undercount Trump. How machines in some states actually changed votes.

Trump said he would fight and win.

Then come Jan 20th, he and Melania get on a plane and go home to Florida.

That was it. For weeks of saying he would fight and Hiden wouldn't get away with stealing the election, when the day came, he just got on the plane and left.

It NEVER made sense to me. This guy is a fighter, we've seen it. He ALWAYS punches back, he NEVER lets anyone cheat him.

Yet here, when he had a chance to make a final stand, instead he waved goodbye, got on a plane and left without a whimper.

Was that part of the plan as well???

• Wow
Reactions: BCSpell
This has to be a baited question...because one ONLY has to look at open borders, inflation, gas prices, stock market, crime to see the VERY easy answer
And if all this misery finally wakes up the sheep on the left, then you can make an argument that long-term, it would be worth it.

Another way to look at this: If you had told all Trump supporters that the economy would tank in his 2nd term and inflation would run rampant BUT we would overturn Roe v Wade, would you be in? A lot of Trump supporters would make that deal.

Short-term, Hiden has been an absolute disaster for America. That was clearly by design.

The question I have is.....did Trump and the people he worked with for years LET this happen on purpose to show America just how evil the left is so they would rise up and reject them once and for all, or did the left simply take over and no one could stop them?

If it's the latter, I would think Trump would have dropped out of the public eye shortly after the last election. Instead, he did the opposite.

I think Hiden is a useful idiot in the ongoing campaign to Make America Great Again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT