ADVERTISEMENT

At what point did you realize….

Are you saying polls are accurate?
When the earlier poster was bragging about Newsome being at 49% favorability, I posted the polling for DeSantis. Why didn't you ask him if he thought his poll about Newsome was accurate?

Unfortunately, I wasn't listening to him back then. I only started a couple of years before he died.
At least you got to listen to him, if only for a short time.
I've been listening to him, on and off, since 1989 - just something about his lead in music that always pleased me. Well, that and what he would actually speak about.

Swallowing whatever pabulum the media spoonfeeds you is the very definition of a sheep.

And who do you think makes the tech, dimwit?
media? i dont watch the news nickel. i have a brain. if it were not for the scam of stock options the nerds would still be living in the 1980's. i spent my first career in silicon valley, palo alto. the heart of it all. You live in oklahoma or floribama?

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
media? i dont watch the news nickel. i have a brain. if it were not for the scam of stock options the nerds would still be living in the 1980's. i spent my first career in silicon valley, palo alto. the heart of it all. You live in oklahoma or floribama?
Guess what, the nerds invented the triode tube, the transistor, the SoC chip and the tcp/ip stack. Not the moneymen.

THEN READ THE DAMN DURHAM REPORT, JACKASS.

its not crap, the person saying the truth isnt well liked by most on here. take your medicine.
You are either devoted to promoting falsehoods as much as they are, or you’re stuck reading or watching lefty propaganda.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Newsflash for you.
Newsome (49% favorable) is polling better in California than DeSantis (45% favorable) is in Florida.
When a gov does unpopular things his popularity drops.

DeSantis ran against an immovable object and his stature has been diminished. He surrounded himself with establishment RINO’s. He wasn’t in his state to do his job for months.

Let’s see what happens when he gets back to work and acting like the DeSantis that dominated in the last election.

Newsome on the other hand isn’t going to change and the crap outcomes his policies caused won’t improve.

You are either devoted to promoting falsehoods as much as they are, or you’re stuck reading or watching lefty propaganda.
the economy is booming, and inflation is falling, those are facts no matter how much you cant stand it. Be happy for your fellow americans, we are doing very very well.

Last edited:

DeSantis ran against an immovable object and his stature has been diminished. He surrounded himself with establishment RINO’s. He wasn’t in his state to do his job for months.

Let’s see what happens when he gets back to work and acting like the DeSantis that dominated in the last election.

Newsome on the other hand isn’t going to change and the crap outcomes his policies caused won’t improve.
@Mt.DoraGator

See what I mean? He's pissing off the dems in his state he's so radical.

More greatness from your Governor @Mdfgator 😆

They were talking about it on the radio yesterday, Newsome was in a CVS (or some pharmacy) and witnessed a shop lifting. He asked the clerk if she was going to do something about it. The clerk, who didn't realize who she was helping, said something to the effect of, Well, our Governor seems to think crime is okay so its gotten crazy and there is nothing we can do about it. Newsome got angry and talked to the store manager, but not about the shoplifter, he complained that the clerk was blaming him for the rise in crime.

They were talking about it on the radio yesterday, Newsome was in a CVS (or some pharmacy) and witnessed a shop lifting. He asked the clerk if she was going to do something about it. The clerk, who didn't realize who she was helping, said something to the effect of, Well, our Governor seems to think crime is okay so its gotten crazy and there is nothing we can do about it. Newsome got angry and talked to the store manager, but not about the shoplifter, he complained that the clerk was blaming him for the rise in crime.
Worse yet - he's proud of the story.

Reactions: RussellCasse
  • Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
The "reelection" of Barack Hussein Obama. The destruction he caused during his first term should have got him shitcanned. His reelection told me that "takers" outnumbered "makers".

My 8 year old niece informed me it's 2024 being straight isn't cool.

Understand that she's getting beaten til the cops and DCF show up.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: RussellCasse
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT