ADVERTISEMENT

Trump.......

“A glitch means cheating!!”

“how come every glitch favored Biden.......”

I hope he fights to the bitter end.
I hope he does also, to give you some clarity on how bad he loss so you can hopefully get over it and we can get this board back to talking football. Never knew so many who didn't know how to take an L....

Reactions: testy524
I hope he does also, to give you some clarity on how bad he loss so you can hopefully get over it and we can get this board back to talking football. Never knew so many who didn't know how to take an L....
Me thinks ur head is too far up ur Butt! lol. This board isn’t about football. As for taking a loss, haha! How many years and $$ did u snowflakes waste on Russia gate? The bogus impeachment? So tell me again about being able to take a loss. Lol
And now to think an idiot in a basement who can’t complete a sentence ( and he is still demonstrating that skill lol ) actually outperformed Obama, HC, and Trump who outworked him on every level? Come On Man! Haha

You do understand that this board isn’t about football? If you want football talk, go to the blue board.

Reactions: gatordad3
You do understand that this board isn’t about football? If you want football talk, go to the blue board.
We were here sometime in the summer discussing how CancerDick is a garbage QB, yet all he wanted to talk about was Colon's beliefs off the field when we repeatedly told him we didn't care about Colons platform.

• Haha
Reactions: martycat1
We were here sometime in the summer discussing how CancerDick is a garbage QB, yet all he wanted to talk about was Colon's beliefs off the field when we repeatedly told him we didn't care about Colons platform.
You remember me?.....how sweet, man. That's what's up!

Me thinks ur head is too far up ur Butt! lol. This board isn’t about football. As for taking a loss, haha! How many years and $$ did u snowflakes waste on Russia gate? The bogus impeachment? So tell me again about being able to take a loss. Lol
And now to think an idiot in a basement who can’t complete a sentence ( and he is still demonstrating that skill lol ) actually outperformed Obama, HC, and Trump who outworked him on every level? Come On Man! Haha

........is this your GOD?! Smdh 😆 🤣

.....it's a message board. A message board. Hey man, it's a message board. Who gives a s*** about grammar?!
Clearly not you or any of your teachers in life. Go ahead and keep making excuses for under performing, I’m sure you’re used to it.

Clearly not you or any of your teachers in life. Go ahead and keep making excuses for under performing, I’m sure you’re used to it.
You can't be sure about someone who you've never met... that's kinda stupid there, right Doc. Take your losses as a man, and continue to help save lives. I at least appreciate that aspect of you.

....well, being taken seriously on a "message board" ain't really my thing either, but continue on bro....
Then why post?

Look, it's fine OP, it is clear from your language that you are part of the new functionally illiterate class they are trying to create to be mindless voters that welcome living off a nanny state instead of making a life for yourself. You should vote Dem, you need someone to take care of you.

Then why post?

Look, it's fine OP, it is clear from your language that you are part of the new functionally illiterate class they are trying to create to be mindless voters that welcome living off a nanny state instead of making a life for yourself. You should vote Dem, you need someone to take care of you.
Sheer brilliance.

Then why post?

....because I'm a member and I'm allowed to post. I'm illiterate, but you have the flawed interpretation of calling me the OP when you started the thread. I knew that there were some dumb Docs out there....you fit the bill kid.

....because I'm a member and I'm allowed to post. I'm illiterate, but you have the flawed interpretation of calling me the OP when you started the thread. I knew that there were some dumb Docs out there....you fit the bill kid.
wAr7Oe3.gif

Your King's campaign paid $3 million for a recount in Milwaukee and it ended up giving Biden an additional 132 votes. You can't write this comedy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT