ADVERTISEMENT

And these unamerican idiots vote for this….

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl
* OMG...FINALLY SOMEONE POSTED Biden's 47 years of accomplishments or lack thereof...It's a good

- quick read.

Joe Biden's Political Career. By year.

1973 Biden enters politics...

1977 ***Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, "allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle"... fact check me....

1983 **BIDEN TAXES SS**

1988 ***ran for president but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism...

1990 Hang on almost there...

1993 **BIDEN TAXES SS=AGAIN**

1994 ***Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" law which is what blacks blame for "systemic racism" today.

This law took millions of black men from their homes and transplanted them into prison. Way to go Joe.

This was Biden's biggest accomplishment in 47 years of elected office. Factcheck me...it's
me...it's true.

1997 Almost, not yet...

2008 calls Obama the first "articulate" and "clean" mainstream African-American

2020: NOW HE SAYS HE'S READY TO FIX THE COUNTRY

Captain - people, including my wife and youngest daughter, voted for the platform and the party, not Biden. They saw the Democratic party as being inclusive (non-mean spirited), supportive of women's rights, and calm when there was this chaos going on in the country with Covid-19 and the racial riots/reckoning. The MSM propped him up and hid things such as the HB laptop. Things like the Lab Leak were a conspiracy theory and anti-science. Deficits didn't matter as we ran them up without a blip of inflation (read: Krugman New Monetarist Theory) The border was just a way for whites to stop the browning of America.

Now, it is completely changed.

Inclusion has turned into DEI and them seeing that their father, regardless of his accomplishments, will get only moderate rewards and promotions. It means that it was a miracle that they got into the universities that they did, despite their hard work.

Covid-19 did indeed come from a lab, and through 2017, Fauci was hiding his gain-of-function. The Hill (no conservative channel) has chronicled this at length.

The Laptop turned out to be absolutely real.

Inflation is real and Krugman apologized about it on the NYT (he is an economist who was fundamentally wrong about what US deficits would mean for inflation. Is not that your field of study? But I digress.

Finally, back to DEI, it is a social-marxist construct about getting power, and not about understandable (and applaudable) means to be more inclusive. My daughter, 1/8th Jewish, are aghast at what they see at college campuses, including their own.

The Border is a disaster and the Black population, to their credit are FINALLY standing up and saying, "wait, you are closing schools to house migrants from South America....what????".

Where are the Republicans Weak? Only two areas: Abortion and trying, very unsuccessful to prove, and prove, and prove against, specific points of ballot tampering versus broader themes of coordinated societal change.

If the Republicans make those two changes, Trump wins in a landslide. If not, it will be close as low information voters, and especially white college educated women, will fall for the MSM themes of "republicans want to throw you back into the stone age" with "Trump is a dictator, and will over-ride all government controls to do it." Trump - when he is disciplined, gets it.

So Captain, with the Democrats - it's about the "movement" and the platform. Biden is a weak figure head, that they (D and Progressives) KNOW they can work around. For Republicans, it's about core principles and Trump. When seen in that light, 2020 and what needs to be done in 2024, makes far more sense.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
Captain - people, including my wife and youngest daughter, voted for the platform and the party, not Biden. They saw the Democratic party as being inclusive (non-mean spirited), supportive of women's rights, and calm when there was this chaos going on in the country with Covid-19 and the racial riots/reckoning. The MSM propped him up and hid things such as the HB laptop. Things like the Lab Leak were a conspiracy theory and anti-science. Deficits didn't matter as we ran them up without a blip of inflation (read: Krugman New Monetarist Theory) The border was just a way for whites to stop the browning of America.

Inclusion has turned into DEI and them seeing that their father, regardless of his accomplishments, will get only moderate rewards and promotions. It means that it was a miracle that they got into the universities that they did, despite their hard work.

Covid-19 did indeed come from a lab, and through 2017, Fauci was hiding his gain-of-function. The Hill (no conservative channel) has chronicled this at length.

Inflation is real and Krugman apologized about it on the NYT (he is an economist who was fundamentally wrong about what US deficits would mean for inflation. Is not that your field of study? But I digress.

Finally, back to DEI, it is a social-marxist construct about getting power, and not about understandable (and applaudable) means to be more inclusive. My daughter, 1/8th Jewish, are aghast at what they see at college campuses, including their own.

The Border is a disaster and the Black population, to their credit are FINALLY standing up and saying, "wait, you are closing schools to house migrants from South America....what????".

Where are the Republicans Weak? Only two areas: Abortion and trying, very unsuccessful to prove, and prove, and prove against, specific points of ballot tampering versus broader themes of coordinated societal change.

If the Republicans make those two changes, Trump wins in a landslide. If not, it will be close as low information voters, and especially white college educated women, will fall for the MSM themes of "republicans want to throw you back into the stone age" with "Trump is a dictator, and will over-ride all government controls to do it." Trump - when he is disciplined, gets it.

So Captain, with the Democrats - it's about the "movement" and the platform. Biden is a weak figure head, that they (D and Progressives) KNOW they can work around. For Republicans, it's about core principles and Trump. When seen in that light, 2020 and what needs to be done in 2024, makes far more sense.

Last 3 paragraphs ….oof.

Deadhorseisdeadnoneedtobeat dot gif.

Republicans get in trouble when they cave and pussyfoot on morality. That’s why we are where we are.

I imagine a couple years from now, you will be telling the board that “winning” means accepting child mutilation, and pedophilia in the name of childrens “rights”

It’s gross. I mean, what if the child might die if they don’t have a sex change? Their mental condition from being a boy is too much for them to bear?

Who’s ready for more winning?

What a wonderful post. I love reading your stuff...even though at times we differ a bit. I wish more people were as level headed as you. But to the point of the platform...today's democrat is NOT the same democrat as even Bill Clinton. Hussein obama changed everything...for MUCH worse. And he is running things now.

DEI is unconstitutional AND racist. Our Constitution guaranteed EQUALITY...NOT Equity. Equity brings WEAKNESS...and unfortunately, I believe today's democrat WANTS to bring down our Country.

How distasteful would one have to be to lose to such a flawed candidate?
How discouraging that our country voted for joe the clown and there are some people that actually approve of what he is doing. And for anyone to vote democrat tells me a ton about them and I try to avoid them at all costs. Republicans frustrate me to no end, but I will NEVER vote for a democrat.

What a wonderful post. I love reading your stuff...even though at times we differ a bit. I wish more people were as level headed as you. But to the point of the platform...today's democrat is NOT the same democrat as even Bill Clinton. Hussein obama changed everything...for MUCH worse. And he is running things now.

DEI is unconstitutional AND racist. Our Constitution guaranteed EQUALITY...NOT Equity. Equity brings WEAKNESS...and unfortunately, I believe today's democrat WANTS to bring down our Country.
DEI was also never meant to be implemented in the real world, it's a purely academic construct.

* OMG...FINALLY SOMEONE POSTED Biden's 47 years of accomplishments or lack thereof...It's a good

- quick read.

Joe Biden's Political Career. By year.

1973 Biden enters politics...

1977 ***Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, "allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle"... fact check me....

1983 **BIDEN TAXES SS**

1988 ***ran for president but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism...

1990 Hang on almost there...

1993 **BIDEN TAXES SS=AGAIN**

1994 ***Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" law which is what blacks blame for "systemic racism" today.

This law took millions of black men from their homes and transplanted them into prison. Way to go Joe.

This was Biden's biggest accomplishment in 47 years of elected office. Factcheck me...it's
me...it's true.

1997 Almost, not yet...

2008 calls Obama the first "articulate" and "clean" mainstream African-American

2020: NOW HE SAYS HE'S READY TO FIX THE COUNTRY
Here is trumps

Shutdowns
Stimi
8 trillion in added debt
Operation warp speed
PPP
Insurrection

Reactions: kalimgoodman
How discouraging that our country voted for joe the clown and there are some people that actually approve of what he is doing. And for anyone to vote democrat tells me a ton about them and I try to avoid them at all costs. Republicans frustrate me to no end, but I will NEVER vote for a democrat.
I finally left the republican party but I still vote for them. The last dem I voted for was Carter and that is unlikely to ever change.

• Wow
Reactions: Mdfgator
I finally left the republican party but I still vote for them. The last dem I voted for was Carter and that is unlikely to ever change.
And back to your previous post. clinton was a know liar, rapist, adulterer and murderer married to a heinous human being who was constantly working back room, illegal and unsavory business deals (and a murderer too) and yet he still was voted in TWICE. Bush was not great, but, hardly the flaws that clinton had

• Haha
And back to your previous post. clinton was a know liar, rapist, adulterer and murderer married to a heinous human being who was constantly working back room, illegal and unsavory business deals (and a murderer too) and yet he still was voted in TWICE. Bush was not great, but, hardly the flaws that clinton had
Clinton was one of the best presidents we have ever had. Last balanced budget was under big bill.

The things you initially list are easy to debunk if you had your eyes open at the time. And Krugman is one of the biggest idiots I've ever read in any field.. the Dems do a great job with messaging, problem is that they are a bunch of liars and hypocrites. The pubs suffer from poor messaging and follow through which is unfortunate but that's reality. ...

Appreciate you, as always. Not even close to Bill Clinton in 92-2000.

My only "defense" of DEI, is that, much like any statistical process control (using a lean six sigma term), it can show outliers.

So, if blacks are 13% of the population and 1.3% of your corporate population, then ask the question: why so below? There may be true reasons of racism (very rare in today's day and age, but happens), or some systemic issues (e.g. never recruit from Howard, although there may be great students). But once you see that gap, to force a "better" answer is where the issues come as you note. (I happen to think that there are issues of unconscious bias or even conscious with, for example, black head coaches, but that has gone away, for the most part, quickly).

Also, it only goes one way. Blacks are 13% of the Population but 75% of the NFL. Where is the call for Equity there? Whites are 63% of the population. They are maybe (now) 20-25% of the NFL? What about Asians? 6% and basically 0% of the NFL? Should blacks stand down from their current positions? You get the dynamic.

• Wow
The things you initially list are easy to debunk if you had your eyes open at the time. And Krugman is one of the biggest idiots I've ever read in any field.. the Dems do a great job with messaging, problem is that they are a bunch of liars and hypocrites. The pubs suffer from poor messaging and follow through which is unfortunate but that's reality. ...
Perhaps. I think our eyes have been open (reverse Woke, lol...) to how government and elite institutions actually operate. We ALL have learned a lot.

I differ where Krugman is no idiot, at all, rather he is a sophisticated idealogue, linguist and a marxist (economic and social). It was a stunning admission from him in the NYT that he was "wrong on inflation". (a positive, to my mind, and actually gave me a bit of hope for us as a society that we can admit, publically, when we are wrong)

Perhaps. I think our eyes have been open (reverse Woke, lol...) to how government and elite institutions actually operate. We ALL have learned a lot.

I differ where Krugman is no idiot, at all, rather he is a sophisticated idealogue, linguist and a marxist (economic and social). It was a stunning admission from him in the NYT that he was "wrong on inflation". (a positive, to my mind, and actually gave me a bit of hope for us as a society that we can admit, publically, when we are wrong)
Perhaps, but Krugman has been way too wrong way too many times for my liking. it was in fact stunning when he stepped off his arrogant so box and admitted he was wrong shocking, in fact, but nonetheless in my mind, he's still an idiot.

Clinton was one of the best presidents we have ever had. Last balanced budget was under big bill.
@Mdfgator and @FresnoGator

Watch this speech on illegal immigration:

First off, @FresnoGator, this makes your point on messaging. Clinton and Trump could say the exact same thing, and Clinton is hailed as a hero and Trump a racist. Clinton is SPOT ON here (more border guards, deportations, etc.)

@Mdfgator - I voted for Bill Clinton twice. Balanced budget, strong on immigration, strong on crime and empathetic. Balanced the impact of government with the need to grow our commercial strength. He would have Captain Ron, to your point, NO place, in today's Democratic/Democratic Socialist party.

Perhaps, but Krugman has been way too wrong way too many times for my liking. it was in fact stunning when he stepped off his arrogant so box and admitted he was wrong shocking, in fact, but nonetheless in my mind, he's still an idiot.
My point is, and I think you agree, is not that he is an Idiot, is that he is profoundly dangerous.

My point is, and I think you agree, is not that he is an Idiot, is that he is profoundly dangerous.
OK, and full disclosure I don't like him I don't believe him. I don't trust him and I don't respect him. To me, the people who are the same people who gave Obama, the Nobel peace prize.. the completely obtuse amongst us...

• Wow
@Mdfgator and @FresnoGator

Watch this speech on illegal immigration:

First off, @FresnoGator, this makes your point on messaging. Clinton and Trump could say the exact same thing, and Clinton is hailed as a hero and Trump a racist. Clinton is SPOT ON here (more border guards, deportations, etc.)

@Mdfgator - I voted for Bill Clinton twice. Balanced budget, strong on immigration, strong on crime and empathetic. Balanced the impact of government with the need to grow our commercial strength. He would have Captain Ron, to your point, NO place, in today's Democratic/Democratic Socialist party.
Bill was good. The old school democrats were nothing like what we see today, of course the make up of society is radically different than it was in the 1980’s.

OK, and full disclosure I don't like him I don't believe him. I don't trust him and I don't respect him. To me, the people who are the same people who gave Obama, the Nobel peace prize.. the completely obtuse amongst us...
Economists have two hands for a reason. You’re not going to get it right that often the economy and markets are like climate science, it’s tricky.

• Haha
Reactions: FresnoGator
Economists have two hands for a reason. You’re not going to get it right that often the economy and markets are like climate science, it’s tricky.
Then admit you're wrong when you've been proven wrong, and not eons after the fact. He is disreputable, a liar and an arrogant piece of crap in my book.

compare him to Alan Greenspan, who is invited into Clinton's financial meetings when Clinton would throw a hypotheticals at him, asking what the Fed would do and he would respond. This was unprecedented and brilliant.

So Diddy, forgive me for butting in here but I have a question that perhaps you could help me with. Since the Supreme Court returned abortion law to be determined by the states why is it (abortion) still an issue in presidential elections?

So Diddy, forgive me for butting in here but I have a question that perhaps you could help me with. Since the Supreme Court returned abortion law to be determined by the states why is it (abortion) still an issue in presidential elections?
Of course, and great, great question and let me tie into Russell's comment. It applies as he (authentically) represents a cohort of the Republican/MAGA wing.

There are multiple layers here.

Captain says, as I think you are implying, that abortion rights were never written into the constitution and the decision was wrong argued via the Privacy clause in the 14th amendment. Return it to the states, and if, all 50 states vote to ratify abortion rights, then so be it. Let the states discuss it and make their decisions.

Now, it has happened that in the states where this went to a constitutional referendum, pro-life groups lost, badly in states including Kansas and Ohio. It also, in swing states like Michigan, helped Whitmer defeat, pretty soundly, a pro-life, election questioner (pick your term) Tudor Dixon.

Made worse, it helped Wisconsin in their supreme court race, win a 5-4 majority which they then used to....rewrite congressional districts to make it harder for republicans to win.

Russell says, "this is whipping a dead horse." For some elements of this, he is correct. Dobbs is ruled and is now law of the land. Those states that have enshrined it, have enshrined it. For example, it is not going to go up for vote in 2024 again in Michigan, Ohio, etc.

So, to the extent that, in this race, Trump (as he will win the primary), says, if pressed in a debate, or other news interview "it's a state issue and the states have made their decision", then that will help him win.

Russell also says, and many, again authentically, agree, that "Abortion is deep crime, murder of an unborn and all levels of government should do whatever they can to protect the unborn life, including incarcerating the mother and physician should they do an abortion" then ask, "President Trump, if elected President, would you advocate and sign into law a Federal Ban on abortions, overriding the states, and if passed, throw into jail any woman or physician who attemps to conduct one", then the left will have a field day, describe Trump as a dictator (which they do on an hourly basis), and watch Trump barely win (my original point) or him lose because women, see this issue as a proxy for all sets of women rights, that in their mind, was only enshrined as recent as 100 years ago with the Women's suffrage act.

He further says that Republican equivocation on acts of morality is why the country is in the place it is in.

Thus, the question, Northern, is really to him: "Does your view on the morality of abortion force you, to in turn, force Trump to make this a foundational issue of the campaign, even with Dobbs passing".

Let's go back to Captain's question: how in the WORLD, despite Biden's record and blathering, could he legitimately win in 2024. Abortion is, right, wrong, or otherwise a loser issue for republicans at the ballot box, even in deeply red states (read: Kansas) and has been shown again, and again, and again.

Then admit you're wrong when you've been proven wrong, and not eons after the fact. He is disreputable, a liar and an arrogant piece of crap in my book.

compare him to Alan Greenspan, who is invited into Clinton's financial meetings when Clinton would throw a hypotheticals at him, asking what the Fed would do and he would respond. This was unprecedented and brilliant.
That’s not what Donald and Roy think, never admit a mistake. Never.

Last 3 paragraphs ….oof.

Deadhorseisdeadnoneedtobeat dot gif.

Republicans get in trouble when they cave and pussyfoot on morality. That’s why we are where we are.

I imagine a couple years from now, you will be telling the board that “winning” means accepting child mutilation, and pedophilia in the name of childrens “rights”

It’s gross. I mean, what if the child might die if they don’t have a sex change? Their mental condition from being a boy is too much for them to bear?

Who’s ready for more winning?
I’m fairly certain the statistics will tell you people who go through transition surgery prior to puberty actually have a much higher rate of self harm and suicide.

But that, and ultimately sterilizing as many people as possible, are the goals of the movement.

My how fast social issues slide…

That is true on Donald and for many people in public life, including Trudeau, KJP, Fauci and Claudine Gay
Nah, yes it’s a liberal trait, but Roy Cohn was in a league of his own and he was where trump learned that. The guy was the devil.

Trump was the first President to enter office in favor of gay marriage.
That’s not true, he was the first that admitted it was ok once it was already a thing. Big o believed it just didn’t have the public support for it. He made it happen, trump wouldn’t have gone there.

That’s not true, he was the first that admitted it was ok once it was already a thing. Big o believed it just didn’t have the public support for it. He made it happen, trump wouldn’t have gone there.
Obama entered the office in 2008 and was opposed to gay marriage.

Trump entered the office in 2016 in favor of it.

You can’t deny facts.

Obama entered the office in 2008 and was opposed to gay marriage.

You can’t deny facts.
Lol, as I said big o was always a proponent of gay marriage just couldn’t say it, trump came in when it was already done by big o and endorsed it.

Of course, and great, great question and let me tie into Russell's comment. It applies as he (authentically) represents a cohort of the Republican/MAGA wing.

There are multiple layers here.

Captain says, as I think you are implying, that abortion rights were never written into the constitution and the decision was wrong argued via the Privacy clause in the 14th amendment. Return it to the states, and if, all 50 states vote to ratify abortion rights, then so be it. Let the states discuss it and make their decisions.

Now, it has happened that in the states where this went to a constitutional referendum, pro-life groups lost, badly in states including Kansas and Ohio. It also, in swing states like Michigan, helped Whitmer defeat, pretty soundly, a pro-life, election questioner (pick your term) Tudor Dixon.

Made worse, it helped Wisconsin in their supreme court race, win a 5-4 majority which they then used to....rewrite congressional districts to make it harder for republicans to win.

Russell says, "this is whipping a dead horse." For some elements of this, he is correct. Dobbs is ruled and is now law of the land. Those states that have enshrined it, have enshrined it. For example, it is not going to go up for vote in 2024 again in Michigan, Ohio, etc.

So, to the extent that, in this race, Trump (as he will win the primary), says, if pressed in a debate, or other news interview "it's a state issue and the states have made their decision", then that will help him win.

Russell also says, and many, again authentically, agree, that "Abortion is deep crime, murder of an unborn and all levels of government should do whatever they can to protect the unborn life, including incarcerating the mother and physician should they do an abortion" then ask, "President Trump, if elected President, would you advocate and sign into law a Federal Ban on abortions, overriding the states, and if passed, throw into jail any woman or physician who attemps to conduct one", then the left will have a field day, describe Trump as a dictator (which they do on an hourly basis), and watch Trump barely win (my original point) or him lose because women, see this issue as a proxy for all sets of women rights, that in their mind, was only enshrined as recent as 100 years ago with the Women's suffrage act.

He further says that Republican equivocation on acts of morality is why the country is in the place it is in.

Thus, the question, Northern, is really to him: "Does your view on the morality of abortion force you, to in turn, force Trump to make this a foundational issue of the campaign, even with Dobbs passing".

Let's go back to Captain's question: how in the WORLD, despite Biden's record and blathering, could he legitimately win in 2024. Abortion is, right, wrong, or otherwise a loser issue for republicans at the ballot box, even in deeply red states (read: Kansas) and has been shown again, and again, and again.
Wow, you covered a lot of ground with knowledge and facts concerning this issue and I really appreciate you and your response. Well I'm not going into the Capitol even if FBI agents try to drag me in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Obama entered the office in 2008 and lied about opposing to gay marriage. ( to get elected)

You can’t deny facts.
FIFY...I did not believe him even in 2008...didnt even know rumors of him being bisexual.

But liberal democrats are natural liars and and will lie about their position as they incrementally move the ball down the field.

"Our side" either secretly agrees with it or are naive...those on "our side" said oh this is nothing there is no camels nose under the tent when people like me were advocating a constitutional amendment to enshrine marriage.

Clinton gave us Doma. It was Lucy holding the football.

I unfortunately was right.

How many "conservatives" that are OK with gay marriage today were always for it but also opposed it in public. Now they act as if they have changed their mind.

Some may be genuine as I believe the average American usually just accepts whatever the court says and "moves on."

Others lied and wanted the court to fix it for them so they could come out and support it. Conveniently its time to "move on." Nope time to put 2-3 more conservatives on the court and reverse this ruling too. TN voted 80-20 for marriage being one man one woman.

No real conservative is for gay marriage or LGBTQ+ stuff. If that's you (not singling you out Fatman its a general you) and you dont like me calling you out. Sorry, not sorry. You are a libertarian who votes republican not a conservative.

• Love
Reactions: RussellCasse
FIFY...I did not believe him even in 2008...didnt even know rumors of him being bisexual.

But liberal democrats are natural liars and and will lie about their position as they incrementally move the ball down the field.

"Our side" either secretly agrees with it or are naive...those on "our side" said oh this is nothing there is no camels nose under the tent when people like me were advocating a constitutional amendment to enshrine marriage.

Clinton gave us Doma. It was Lucy holding the football.

I unfortunately was right.

How many "conservatives" that are OK with gay marriage today were always for it but also opposed it in public. Now they act as if they have changed their mind.

Some may be genuine as I believe the average American usually just accepts whatever the court says and "moves on."

Others lied and wanted the court to fix it for them so they could come out and support it. Conveniently its time to "move on." Nope time to put 2-3 more conservatives on the court and reverse this ruling too. TN voted 80-20 for marriage being one man one woman.

No real conservative is for gay marriage or LGBTQ+ stuff. If that's you (not singling you out Fatman its a general you) and you dont like me calling you out. Sorry, not sorry. You are a libertarian who votes republican not a conservative.
You may very well be describing me, I am a libertarian, and I vote Republican. Social issues do not move the needle for me like gay marriage or early term abortion or LGTBQXYZ issues., because I simply do not care. Where I start to get very conservative, is in defense of this nation, and the invasion of the southern border, I not only want a fence, I want it electrified. I am also extremely conservative when it comes to fighting crime, although I am not in favor of lengthy prison terms for drug offenses. Anyone who is a danger to society needs to not be in society ...

You may very well be describing me, I am a libertarian, and I vote Republican. Social issues do not move the needle for me like gay marriage or early term abortion or LGTBQXYZ issues., because I simply do not care. Where I start to get very conservative, is in defense of this nation, and the invasion of the southern border, I not only want a fence, I want it electrified. I am also extremely conservative when it comes to fighting crime, although I am not in favor of lengthy prison terms for drug offenses. Anyone who is a danger to society needs to not be in society ...
Nope, you know who you are and claim being libertarian.

There are those that lie who want to redefine conservatism.

Then there are those that claim being conservative but have no clue that they are actually are libertarians. Its the latter two that kind of get my ire up.

Its the duplicitous (a french word) lying french republicans (often a RINO) that frost me the most because they are a fifth column that undermine us Reaganites.

You are transparent and I can respect that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT