ADVERTISEMENT

And these unamerican idiots vote for this….

Nope, you know who you are and claim being libertarian.

There are those that lie who want to redefine conservatism.

Then there are those that claim being conservative but have no clue that they are actually are libertarians. Its the latter two that kind of get my ire up.

Its the duplicitous (a french word) lying french republicans (often a RINO) that frost me the most because they are a fifth column that undermine us Reaganites.

You are transparent and I can respect that.
Yes, I meant you were describing me with the last part of your previous post, the libertarian part. Sorry for the confusion.

And I agree with you about faux cons / and RINOs.

I used to define myself as fiscally con / socially lib, but my good very conservative friend corrected me, saying I was socially libertarian, not liberal, and that seemed to fit much better.

I think there are a fair # of folks who feel similarly to me, but very few candidates like that. Seems to me it'd be a recipe for defeating dems, since we agree on the unimportant stuff. And yes, the is nothing more unimportant than social issues once racism becomes a non-starter ...

You may very well be describing me, I am a libertarian, and I vote Republican. Social issues do not move the needle for me like gay marriage or early term abortion or LGTBQXYZ issues., because I simply do not care. Where I start to get very conservative, is in defense of this nation, and the invasion of the southern border, I not only want a fence, I want it electrified. I am also extremely conservative when it comes to fighting crime, although I am not in favor of lengthy prison terms for drug offenses. Anyone who is a danger to society needs to not be in society ...
Very similar. I have a deep distrust over concentrations of power - in all forms.

On drugs, and I have never used and have seen it wreck individuals and families, I wrestle with throwing people in jail or kicking off teams for, as an example, minor marijuana use.

I happen to think that a large part of our issue in the U.S. is the evisceration of family. It’s the outcome of social Marxist/BLM theory, but that is something you “fight” with dialogue and free speech and not government per se. now, to the extent that DEI (focus on E), is in government (read: Mark Milley) then get it out.

Reactions: FresnoGator
Yes, I meant you were describing me with the last part of your previous post, the libertarian part. Sorry for the confusion.

And I agree with you about faux cons / and RINOs.

I used to define myself as fiscally con / socially lib, but my good very conservative friend corrected me, saying I was socially libertarian, not liberal, and that seemed to fit much better.

I think there are a fair # of folks who feel similarly to me, but very few candidates like that. Seems to me it'd be a recipe for defeating dems, since we agree on the unimportant stuff. And yes, the is nothing more unimportant than social issues once racism becomes a non-starter ...
That’s an extremely good distinction on socially libertarian and an important one now. I will start to use it.

For me a RINO or CHINO comes down to, say Nikki Haley, she is in the office, she says on the campaign that she is going to deport people or build a wall, and then makes some compromise to give the democrats the dream of 10M new voter and even more incentive for more people to come illegally.

I’m fairly certain the statistics will tell you people who go through transition surgery prior to puberty actually have a much higher rate of self harm and suicide.

But that, and ultimately sterilizing as many people as possible, are the goals of the movement.

I don’t disagree. It falls right in line with the goals of abortion (less people).

But when dealing in the absurd, statistics will also bear out that there are far more deaths from abortion than deaths to mothers who were in high risk pregnancies.

Yet we have found a way to justify womens rights over our constitutional RIGHT to LIFE.

I will keep pounding the drum for diddy and others. Until we fix our morality issues and our Godlessness…

There is NO winning. And until we get the courage to be unapologetic when it comes to standing up to this nonsense, we will continue to keep moving that morality goalpost. Just like we have with abortion, gay marriage etc…

Oddly enough, the decay of America has closely coincided with removal of God from things. (See removal of bibles in the 60’s as one example). Very odd how this also correlates nicely with the downfall of other empires, historically.

But hey, whatever it takes to “win”. If that means agreeing to allowing children the rights to mutilate, then we should compromise.

Last edited:
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
FIFY...I did not believe him even in 2008...didnt even know rumors of him being bisexual.

But liberal democrats are natural liars and and will lie about their position as they incrementally move the ball down the field.

"Our side" either secretly agrees with it or are naive...those on "our side" said oh this is nothing there is no camels nose under the tent when people like me were advocating a constitutional amendment to enshrine marriage.

Clinton gave us Doma. It was Lucy holding the football.

I unfortunately was right.

How many "conservatives" that are OK with gay marriage today were always for it but also opposed it in public. Now they act as if they have changed their mind.

Some may be genuine as I believe the average American usually just accepts whatever the court says and "moves on."

Others lied and wanted the court to fix it for them so they could come out and support it. Conveniently its time to "move on." Nope time to put 2-3 more conservatives on the court and reverse this ruling too. TN voted 80-20 for marriage being one man one woman.

No real conservative is for gay marriage or LGBTQ+ stuff. If that's you (not singling you out Fatman its a general you) and you dont like me calling you out. Sorry, not sorry. You are a libertarian who votes republican not a conservative.
Gay marriage is the same sex marrying the same sex, not a “gender fluid” ze/zim/zer marrying a furry. You have to check one of two boxes, because those are the two genders available to you.

And a lot of weddings are legal and not religious. It can just be a legal status filed with the state you live in, if it’s not an affront to God in their eyes should we impose religion on them?

Plus, why shouldn’t gay people be as miserable as the rest of us?

There are also tax benefits to filing jointly, so it’s also a sort of tax cut.

Gay marriage is the same sex marrying the same sex, not a “gender fluid” ze/zim/zer marrying a furry. You have to check one of two boxes, because those are the two genders available to you.

And a lot of weddings are legal and not religious. It can just be a legal status filed with the state you live in, if it’s not an affront to God in their eyes should we impose religion on them?

Plus, why shouldn’t gay people be as miserable as the rest of us?

There are also tax benefits to filing jointly, so it’s also a sort of tax cut.

This is why, as a LIBERTARIAN or a supporter of less government, one should have never been on board with government involvement in marriage. No licenses, no tax benefits etc..

We wouldn’t be having this discussion had Government stayed out of it.

Reactions: emekz1 and nail1988
You may very well be describing me, I am a libertarian, and I vote Republican. Social issues do not move the needle for me like gay marriage or early term abortion or LGTBQXYZ issues., because I simply do not care. Where I start to get very conservative, is in defense of this nation, and the invasion of the southern border, I not only want a fence, I want it electrified. I am also extremely conservative when it comes to fighting crime, although I am not in favor of lengthy prison terms for drug offenses. Anyone who is a danger to society needs to not be in society ...
agreed. where do you stand on fiscal issues?? Raging liberal would be my guess.

“In God’s plan, each unborn human truly has a future filled with potential, talent, dreams and love,” Harbaugh said. “I have living proof in my family, my children, and the many thousands that I’ve coached that the unborn are amazing gifts from God to make this world a better place. To me, the right choice is to have the courage to let the unborn be born.”

This is why, as a LIBERTARIAN or a supporter of less government, one should have never been on board with government involvement in marriage. No licenses, no tax benefits etc..

We wouldn’t be having this discussion had Government stayed out of it.
I’m not sure I’m a libertarian.

And there are some societal benefits to a legal union.

Reactions: nail1988

There are large benefits to a legal union.

By the way, why do Asian perform VERY well in this country? Two parents and a focus on hard work and achievement. It's pretty a simple formula to do well in this country. Jewish families are the same.

Encouraging unions make sense. The issue with the gay community, and gays themselves will call this out (in private) was the hyper polygamy / sexualization in the late 70s and 80s.

I happen to live in a community with a long standing, proud gay population (perhaps 15%?) Most of this group have had long standing partners, they work hard, don't party, pay taxes, do not commit crime, have dogs, keep up their homes and yards, and make for excellent neighbors.

If they want to further cement their relationship through marriage, great. That worries me 1/100,000,000 less than what is happening on our borders, crime in the street, inflation, etc.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
“In God’s plan, each unborn human truly has a future filled with potential, talent, dreams and love,” Harbaugh said. “I have living proof in my family, my children, and the many thousands that I’ve coached that the unborn are amazing gifts from God to make this world a better place. To me, the right choice is to have the courage to let the unborn be born.”

Lol at Harbaugh taking the moral high ground.

For every Tim Tebow there is a Danny Rolling.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Right, where do you start?
Started in 2018 after Obama tax code fazed into trump disaster of a tax code went into hyperdrive in 2020. I would like to see more balance out of you, as I still think you’re more normal than most of the crazies on here. It’s good not to fit in when surrounded by crazies…

Started in 2018 after Obama tax code fazed into trump disaster of a tax code went into hyperdrive in 2020. I would like to see more balance out of you, as I still think you’re more normal than most of the crazies on here. It’s good not to fit in when surrounded by crazies…
Well, to be honest, I have never addressed monetary policy here. I don't trust either party of Congress to curtail the spending, so I don't bother addressing it. They both suck when it comes to spending money although one side sucks way more than the other in terms of spending it on useless crap.. I'd much rather see money spent on the military than a dime spent on the social justice garbage ...

Well, to be honest, I have never addressed monetary policy here. I don't trust either party of Congress to curtail the spending, so I don't bother addressing it. They both suck when it comes to spending money although one side sucks way more than the other in terms of spending it on useless crap.. I'd much rather see money spent on the military than a dime spent on the social justice garbage ...

You mean fiscal policy, monetary policy is the fed. Of the two I would focus more on monetary than fiscal, which out the fed congress can’t get away with the crap they do. As you can see by this chart, there is a reason I focus on 2020 being just the tip. The fed monetized this with the easiest money this country has ever seen.

You mean fiscal policy, monetary policy is the fed. Of the two I would focus more on monetary than fiscal, which out the fed congress can’t get away with the crap they do. As you can see by this chart, there is a reason I focus on 2020 being just the tip. The fed monetized this with the easiest money this country has ever seen.
Yes, I meant fiscal policy ...

Reactions: Mdfgator

Apologies, Wasn’t trying to imply you were. But whether one is conservative or libertarian, both are for less government. Which puts both in a pickle when supporting government authorized and subsidized “legal unions”, with perceived “societal benefits” to legal unions, versus marriage designed by God. One man, one woman.

This, as most moral issues, isn’t hard.

I wonder…as we have seen the decay of our own society, will we ever take a step back and try to really figure out why? Yeah, about those societal benefits…

One more time. The further we get from God and morality, the less we should question why the decay.

But I will say, it is quite fun watching folks twist into pretzels thinking we can legislate our way out of this mess. It ain’t happening. Walls, less spending, etc…won’t ever fix moral decay. Why? History.

Last edited:
Reactions: fatman76
Apologies, Wasn’t trying to imply you were. But whether one is conservative or libertarian, both are for less government. Which puts both in a pickle when supporting government authorized and subsidized “legal unions”, with perceived “societal benefits” to legal unions, versus marriage designed by God. One man, one woman.

This, as most moral issues, isn’t hard.

I wonder…as we have seen the decay of our own society, will we ever take a step back and try to really figure out why? Yeah, about those societal benefits…

One more time. The further we get from God and morality, the less we should question why the decay.

But I will say, it is quite fun watching folks twist into pretzels thinking we can legislate our way out of this mess. It ain’t happening. Walls, less spending, etc…won’t ever fix moral decay. Why? History.
You don’t ever need to apologize to me.

I know enough about you to understand your position and your vision for the future of the country.

Reactions: RussellCasse
I'm not a Trump supporter but Trump's enemies are actually your enemies. Stay with me. Biden has made a living off the backs of taxpayers for 50 + years by claiming to be old "middle class" Joe...for the little guy. So which of the policies implemented by the Climate Change Cabal actually running his administration do you honestly think help middle and lower income Americans?

Energy policy

Interest rates

12 M illegals streaming into the country

War in Ukraine and Israel

Inflation

Eliminating choice for home appliances

Mandating EV's

Weaponizing DOJ, FBI and IRS against opposition party candidates, donors, voters

No school choice. Union schools only.

Allowing men to compete in women's athletic events

Mandating pronoun use

Mandating DEI policies in military

Abortion on demand until moment of live birth

Punishing women's health groups that counsel for adoption

Giving free healthcare to illegals

Asking for a friend.

I'm not a Trump supporter but Trump's enemies are actually your enemies. Stay with me. Biden has made a living off the backs of taxpayers for 50 + years by claiming to be old "middle class" Joe...for the little guy. So which of the policies implemented by the Climate Change Cabal actually running his administration do you honestly think help middle and lower income Americans?

Energy policy

Interest rates

Inflation

Mandating EV's

Weaponizing DOJ, FBI and IRS against opposition party candidates, donors, voters

Mandating pronoun use

Asking for a friend.
Nothing liberals do is actually intended to work.

Think for a second…if you want single payer healthcare what’s the best way to achieve that? Obamacare was designed to put insurance companies out of business by dictating what they covered and what they charged.

Same thing with the economy. The best way to gov’t control of the means of production is to bankrupt the country with a debt load so high GDP can’t pay the interest.

They hide behind words like “infrastructure” but it’s never about an actual improvement, it’s about spending us into oblivion.

Socially they want to divide us up and pit us against each other so we think the enemy are people that don’t look or think like us and not the gov’t.

The end goal looks like China. This is what hardcore liberals are voting for whether they know it or not.

Reactions: RussellCasse
They hide behind words like “infrastructure” but it’s never about an actual improvement, it’s about spending us into oblivion.

Socially they want to divide us up and pit us against each other so we think the enemy are people that don’t look or think like us and not the gov’t.

The end goal looks like China. This is what hardcore liberals are voting for whether they know it or not.
True..but it is also about getting kickbacks from these boondoggles. Brandon and the democrats are not the only ones doing it...however it does exist on the left much more than the right...because our voters do not put up with it for the most part...just the RINO's do, and we are eliminating them one by one since 2016.

Nothing liberals do is actually intended to work.

Think for a second…if you want single payer healthcare what’s the best way to achieve that? Obamacare was designed to put insurance companies out of business by dictating what they covered and what they charged.

Same thing with the economy. The best way to gov’t control of the means of production is to bankrupt the country with a debt load so high GDP can’t pay the interest.

Majority of dem base is indoctrinated or illiterate and uninformed. Which is why our borders remain wide open. Dems require replenishment of similar voters as their voters who move from the hood to the burbs tend to become Republicans, Independents or Libertarians.

Reactions: dezyDeco
True..but it is also about getting kickbacks from these boondoggles. Brandon and the democrats are not the only ones doing it...however it does exist on the left much more than the right...because our voters do not put up with it for the most part...just the RINO's do, and we are eliminating them one by one since 2016.
Exactly. That’s the root of all of it. Money, power and influence.

Who has all of the money in Cuba, China and Venezuela?

Reactions: Capt Ron 1

Energy policy

Interest rates

Inflation

Mandating EV's

Mandating pronoun use

Asking for a friend.
You forgot the latest biggee, "saving Democracy".

Can we STOP with the idiotic LIE that Haley and DeSantis have a better chance to beat Biden than Trump. If you even REMOTELY believe that...you are dumb as a brick. The guy with the HISTORIC win last night has a MUCH better chance. Haley came in third with many votes from democrats. PLEASE tell me NO ONE is supporting this fraud. I think the fact the democrats support her tells the whole story. At least all you really need to know. And that they FEAR Trump. Trump is running an INCREDIBLY smart campaign this time. Did you hear his unifying tone last night. That was not off the cuff...we will see much more...while the old dementia ridden basement hider will crash even more than he already is, because he is incapable of coherent conversation, and his results have been HORRIBLE.

Can we STOP with the idiotic LIE that Haley and DeSantis have a better chance to beat Biden than Trump. If you even REMOTELY believe that...you are dumb as a brick. The guy with the HISTORIC win last night has a MUCH better chance. Haley came in third with many votes from democrats. PLEASE tell me NO ONE is supporting this fraud. I think the fact the democrats support her tells the whole story. At least all you really need to know. And that they FEAR Trump. Trump is running an INCREDIBLY smart campaign this time. Did you hear his unifying tone last night. That was not off the cuff...we will see much more...while the old dementia ridden basement hider will crash even more than he already is, because he is incapable of coherent conversation, and his results have been HORRIBLE.
I think Nikki Haley will make an excellent UN reresentative for us. She can make magnificient speeches to that august and worthless body of rpresentatives who hate us and opposes anything worthwhile we do.

I like Bill sometimes. I like him a lot lately, this particular clip not so much.

Not everything fits into a neat little box ...
he is a bit too demo leaning, i dont mind the normal lib stuff, i think its smart, but he backs the dems too quickly. I also dont get his belief in climate science. Here is a great business opportunity for you to consider, hire the scientists that have figured out the climate and have them figure out the economy and markets. We would become billionaires orvernight.

• Haha
i think they do. no trumpite is going to vote for JOE, not a chance the BDS is off the charts. I think the more reasonable intelligent pubs, i know, i know that makes little sense, are more likely to vote for either Ron or NIcki. and you would not get all the TDS people coming out in droves voting against trump. This is farily simple for anyone with an iq over 50 to see......

he is a bit too demo leaning, i dont mind the normal lib stuff, i think its smart, but he backs the dems too quickly. I also dont get his belief in climate science. Here is a great business opportunity for you to consider, hire the scientists that have figured out the climate and have them figure out the economy and markets. We would become billionaires orvernight.
He hasn't been dem leaning lately. The climate, science bandwagon is firmly hitched to insanity. Nothing's proven to work, but we have to try something. Don't we? That should be their tagline. They can't actually predict the weather three days from now, but they know what's gonna happen 50 years from now.? GMAFB ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT