ADVERTISEMENT

Times Running Out on Trump

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
Look I firmly believe that there’s enough evidence that this election was likely stolen but the clocks ticking, time is running out, the main stream media is ignoring it or reporting it negatively naturally, is this just about over? Trying to figure out what the next legal moves would be. And if Biden is sworn in what happens to America.

Well at least we know Biden will be president if this fraud can’t be proven. It is what it is.
I think if the Republicans retain control the Senate people can live with us if Trump runs again in four years. If the Democrats mysteriously gain control of the Senate by winning both Georgia seats, I think there’s a bloodletting coming. I’m not saying I’m advocating that, but if the Democrats try and permanently change the government, well I guess I’m advocating that at that point.

LSMFAO....

Trump and his band of thugs...

WavyNewHerculesbeetle-max-1mb.gif

It would make a statement if one of the legislatures in question pulled their electoral votes, then the impetus would be set to have a top down look at the voting problems and fraud

But the bell will ring next Tuesday, and the electors will be set..... and I don’t see how enough elector changes could occur to make a different to the final EC totals to matter

Look I firmly believe that there’s enough evidence that this election was likely stolen but the clocks ticking, time is running out, the main stream media is ignoring it or reporting it negatively naturally, is this just about over? Trying to figure out what the next legal moves would be. And if Biden is sworn in what happens to America.
HUGE day in NV today, bigger day tomorrow. It’s in front of a judge and all are sworn in. Hard evidence of 40k double votes, thousands of dead voters and data forensics on the Dominion machines. NV went from an afterthought to potentially the first to fall.

Hearing in GA today.

MI just closed three days of hearings where crazy information came out.

Sidney is suing AZ for certifying invalid election results. She has two huge suits in MI. She has a suit in PA. She has at least once case in WI. AZ chairwoman published a video today where she proved 2% of the 100 ballot bunch they audited switched votes from Trump to Biden. Judge ordered immediate review and digital forensic audit.

Lin Wood has several in GA and one is headed to the lower circuit SC. Alito is in full support.

SCOTUS has shown indications they are interested in hearing Powell’s case, despite comments from Roberts. They only need 4 and they have 4.

Lastly, tons of unconfirmed reports of that server being in the hands of the good guys. IF true (and I’m not expecting it to be) that’s game, set, match.

And...please TURN OFF MSM! They are trying to make this go away. But once one state falls that ship will have sailed...and it’ll establish a precedent for other states to follow. Couple that with increased probability of SCOTUS involvement and this could still happen. Hold the line.

I think if the Republicans retain control the Senate people can live with us if Trump runs again in four years. If the Democrats mysteriously gain control of the Senate by winning both Georgia seats, I think there’s a bloodletting coming. I’m not saying I’m advocating that, but if the Democrats try and permanently change the government, well I guess I’m advocating that at that point.
And you trust today's Rep senators?

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
HUGE day in NV today, bigger day tomorrow. It’s in front of a judge and all are sworn in. Hard evidence of 40k double votes, thousands of dead voters and data forensics on the Dominion machines. NV went from an afterthought to potentially the first to fall.

Hearing in GA today.

MI just closed three days of hearings where crazy information came out.

Sidney is suing AZ for certifying invalid election results. She has two huge suits in MI. She has a suit in PA. She has at least once case in WI. AZ chairwoman published a video today where she proved 2% of the 100 ballot bunch they audited switched votes from Trump to Biden. Judge ordered immediate review and digital forensic audit.

Lin Wood has several in GA and one is headed to the lower circuit SC. Alito is in full support.

SCOTUS has shown indications they are interested in hearing Powell’s case, despite comments from Roberts. They only need 4 and they have 4.

Lastly, tons of unconfirmed reports of that server being in the hands of the good guys. IF true (and I’m not expecting it to be) that’s game, set, match.

And...please TURN OFF MSM! They are trying to make this go away. But once one state falls that ship will have sailed...and it’ll establish a precedent for other states to follow. Couple that with increased probability of SCOTUS involvement and this could still happen. Hold the line.
Outside of FOXBusiness I don’t watch the main stream media anymore. It’s just hard to watch your country gets stolen from you and I have people praise it at the same time.

And you trust today's Rep senators?
I trust them not to pack the supreme court and not to admit Puerto Rico and Washington DC as states. That’s about it. And that’s all I’m worried about right now. Long as that doesn’t happen we can survive two more years, the Republicans take back the house and then Trump in 2024 happens. Unless he wins the legal cases.

Last edited:
Reactions: fatman76
It would make a statement if one of the legislatures in question pulled their electoral votes, then the impetus would be set to have a top down look at the voting problems and fraud

But the bell will ring next Tuesday, and the electors will be set..... and I don’t see how enough elector changes could occur to make a different to the final EC totals to matter
This isn’t true. It isn’t set in stone until 1/6 when congress opens the envelopes and records the EC votes.

And you can have a disagreement in a state where the legislature sends an envelope and the executive branch sends one. In that scenario Pence gets to decide which envelope to open.

Also, any state can choose to not send ANY electors if they think there’s enough fraud and they don’t like any of the possible remedies. In that case we’d need both candidates to be below 270. The process from there is outlined in Federalist 68 and it goes to the house for a vote. In any scenario under those rules Trump wins. So technically we don’t need any states to technically “overturn” any results (depending upon if they’ve been certified or not).

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
This isn’t true. It isn’t set in stone until 1/6 when congress opens the envelopes and records the EC votes.

And you can have a disagreement in a state where the legislature sends an envelope and the executive branch sends one. In that scenario Pence gets to decide which envelope to open.

Also, any state can choose to not send ANY electors if they think there’s enough fraud and they don’t like any of the possible remedies. In that case we’d need both candidates to be below 270. The process from there is outlined in Federalist 68 and it goes to the house for a vote. In any scenario under those rules Trump wins. So technically we don’t need any states to technically “overturn” any results (depending upon if they’ve been certified or not).

If electors are sent by the State by Safe Harbor day, those electors are free from challenges; as per Federal Law; 3 US Code, Statute 5.

Safe Harbor day is 12/8/2020

Trust sadgator he knows, he knows...your asses are burned. sadgator’s been there man...it hurts...but deep inside your souls, you all know the voting fraud thing is nonsensical and the courts ain’t stopping democracy...resist the urge to follow Sir Donald down the hypocritical path to nowhere. He wasn’t your guy anyway...he wasn’t really one of you.

You’ll get over it. Once Biden is sworn in, you’ll just attack his every move and forget about all this garbage...you will...

If electors are sent by the State by Safe Harbor day, those electors are free from challenges; as per Federal Law; 3 US Code, Statute 5.

Safe Harbor day is 12/8/2020
That isn't the whole story. I've tried to highlight and recap below.

" December 8, 2020: The “Safe Harbor” Deadline The U.S. Code (3 U.S.C. §5) provides that if election results are contested in any state, and if the state, prior to election day, has enacted procedures to settle controversies or contests over electors and electoral votes, and if these procedures have been applied, and the results have been determined six days before the electors’ meetings, then these results are considered to be conclusive, and will apply in the counting of the electoral votes. This date, known as the “Safe Harbor” deadline, falls on December 8 in 2020. The governor of any state where there was a contest, and in which the contest was decided according to established state procedures, is required (3 U.S.C. §6) to send a certificate describing the form and manner by which the determination was made to the Archivist as soon as practicable. "

So whoever told you that didn't read or understand the procedure. Safe Harbor only applies if the state has followed and concluded a challenge pursuant to state procedure. If it hasn't been concluded, in other words, then the challenge(s) go on. It basically sets the rules for ongoing litigation once the state has heard and procedurally dealt with all of them so no one tries to "run out the clock" on the process by just filing suit after suit with essentially the same claims.

January 6, 2021: Joint Session of Congress to Count Electoral Votes and Declare Election Results Meets On January 6, or another date set by law, the Senate and House of Representatives assemble at 1:00 p.m. in a joint session at the Capitol, in the House chamber, to count the electoral votes and declare the results(3 U.S.C. §15). The Vice President presides as President of the Senate. The Vice President opens the certificates and presents them to four tellers, two from each chamber. The tellers read and make a list of the returns. When the votes have been ascertained and counted, the tellers transmit them to the Vice President. If one of the tickets has received a majority of 270 or more electoral votes, the Vice President announces the results, which “shall be deemed a sufficient declaration of the persons, if any, elected President and Vice President.”

Additionally, this outlines the process by which Pence can choose which envelope to open if a state cannot agree on a set of electors.

Joint Session Challenges to Electoral Vote Returns While the tellers announce the results, Members may object to the returns from any individual state as they are announced. Objections to individual state returns must be made in writing by at least one Member each of the Senate and House of Representatives. If an objection meets these requirements, the joint session recesses and the two houses separate and debate the question in their respective chambers for a maximum of two hours. The two houses then vote separately to accept or reject the objection. They then reassemble in joint session, and announce the results of their respective votes. An objection to a state’s electoral vote must be approved by both houses in order for any contested votes to be excluded. For additional information, see CRS Report RL32717, Counting Electoral Votes: An Overview of Procedures at the Joint Session, Including Objections by Members of Congress, coordinated by Elizabeth Rybicki and L. Paige Whitaker.

Furthermore, the EC outlines a process for bringing up challenges as the envelopes are being counted. However, given the split in the Legislative Branch we have now it's unlikely that if this comes into play - in other words low odds any objection is approved by both houses. However, the narrowing of the lead in the House and the hopeful holding of the Senate does open the possibility for a few Democrat Patriots in red states to step up.

Legislative Proposals to Extend the Post-Election Electoral College Timeline Concern has been expressed by some that contested or delayed state popular vote results in the 2020 presidential election might prolong counting and ascertainment of results and encroach on the electoral college timeline. Two bills introduced in the 116th Congress would extend the time available for this process. S. 4517, introduced by Senator Marco Rubio, would be effective for the 2020-2021 election. It would change the Safe Harbor date to January 1, 2021, and the date on which electors vote to January 2. H.R. 8492, introduced by Representative David E. Price, would change the Safe Harbor date and also reschedule the electoral college meetings to the first day after January 1. It would also expedite delivery of certificates of the electoral vote and reschedule the joint session of Congress to count electoral votes to the second day after a revised deadline for election certificate delivery to the Vice President or the Archivist.

I highlighted "another date set by law" above to point our that the Legislative Branch does have the power to change EC timing. There are two bills in front of the House and Senate that would push the Safe Harbor date to 1/1/21. I don't know where these bills stand, but it's at least a remote possibility the timeline gets shifted back as some of these cases show their merit.

Well at least we know Biden will be president if this fraud can’t be proven. It is what it is.
It can't be proven because.....wait for it......THERE IS NO FRAUD.....
Sit back and relax, as of January 20, the country will be ready to thrive again.

Reactions: sadgator

Yes, it's the democrats lol
Get ready for Biden's America my friend....it's going to be a lot like Obama's if we're lucky.
Yes it is the democrats. Been displayed all year. So... please explain how we were lucky through Obama’s time. This should be fun. Haha.

Reactions: fatman76
Hahahaha!! Respected? U mean laughed at!
lots of people are laughing at trump, especially over this little pity party he's throwing, all the while bilking his most gullible followers out of their hard earned money. Billionaire indeed....
You donate to the legal fund yet??

lots of people are laughing at trump, especially over this little pity party he's throwing, all the while bilking his most gullible followers out of their hard earned money. Billionaire indeed....
You donate to the legal fund yet??
Haha. Don’t u wish snowflake! The US has gained independence and respect. Trump didn’t bowedown to anyone like pos obama. Trump didn't send cash to countries. Trump didn’t bend over on trade deals like Obama. So again, let’s hear on how Obama time was so great. I’m waiting snowflake

Hillary clinton got you trump. And trump got you biden. People have had enough, and they repudiated him with the vote.
Cheating is getting us Biden not trump! Do ur hw snowflake. Biden couldn’t attract a crowd of 100 yet trump filled airports n stadiums

Reactions: goldmom
Haha. Don’t u wish snowflake! The US has gained independence and respect. Trump didn’t bowedown to anyone like pos obama. Trump didn't send cash to countries. Trump didn’t bend over on trade deals like Obama. So again, let’s hear on how Obama time was so great. I’m waiting snowflake
All that angst and anger from you and the pubs, and Obama won 2 elections, while trump got impeached and then smacked by the American people, and is now going out in an inglorious blaze of incompetence.
HAHAHAHAH

All that angst and anger from you and the pubs, and Obama won 2 elections, while trump got impeached and then smacked by the American people, and is now going out in an inglorious blaze of incompetence.
HAHAHAHAH
Oh! Looks like someone can’t back up their bs! Haha. That’s what I thought. Another dumbass who can’t even bring up any positives in the Obama time period. Lol

People have had enough, and they repudiated him with the vote.
Well...kinda. Not nearly enough in sadgator’s opinion. Look, the election result was fair and square and accurate...even these guys know it in their hearts. But the vote was SO much closer than it should have been. Democrats in power would be very wise to remember that and govern accordingly. Thus far, Biden has acknowledged this...we’ll see if if it sticks...

Reactions: BSC911
Well...kinda. Not nearly enough in sadgator’s opinion. Look, the election result was fair and square and accurate...even these guys know it in their hearts. But the vote was SO much closer than it should have been. Democrats in power would be very wise to remember that and govern accordingly. Thus far, Biden has acknowledged this...we’ll see if if it sticks...
Lol. False! If so fair then why do afraid to let the computer geeks review the machines? Why attempt to whip clean when the election isn’t official? Why truck in votes from another state? Why have cases of ballots under the table to be counted in the middle of the night? Y is a vote weighted? All examples of factual fraud committed and it isn’t even all of the evidence they have.

You’d think with the massive multi/state coordinated voter fraud conspiracy (that was so smart it favored some democratic candidates, but not others), it’d be a lot easier to prove...Trump’s lawyers must really suck...either that ORRRRR..well, ya know...
Trumps lawyers DO suck. Giuliani is so far out of it he doesn't know what hit him.
The cluster with Wood and Powell is just the nail in the coffin. Keystone Cops must have been booked already.

You and your fellow dimwits think the Delaware Dunce is just fine to take over. I hope when the dust settles you people know what you've done. To all of us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT