ADVERTISEMENT

Times Running Out on Trump

Well...kinda. Not nearly enough in sadgator’s opinion. Look, the election result was fair and square and accurate...even these guys know it in their hearts. But the vote was SO much closer than it should have been. Democrats in power would be very wise to remember that and govern accordingly. Thus far, Biden has acknowledged this...we’ll see if if it sticks...
Fair and square? OMG.

• Haha
Reactions: martycat1
Hillary clinton got you trump. And trump got you biden. People have had enough, and they repudiated him with the vote.
But they were sure to let the Repubs pick up all those seats in the House..no incumbent Republican in the House lost their seat.
Hmmmmm....

Yes, it's the democrats lol
Get ready for Biden's America my friend....it's going to be a lot like Obama's if we're lucky.
Obama? The one who's speaking out against the uber-left, so much so that AOC thinks she can diss him? I hope she keeps it up...BHO is the one Dem who can swat her down. He sees that your Party has gone so far left there will be a DISASTER for Dems in '22...God willing.
AOC should focus on selling her $65 sweatshirts to the poor working folks in her district.

I trust them not to pack the supreme court and not to admit Puerto Rico and Washington DC as states. That’s about it. And that’s all I’m worried about right now. Long as that doesn’t happen we can survive two more years, the Republicans take back the house and then Trump in 2024 happens. Unless he wins the legal cases.

Trump will be 78 in 4 years. Haven't I been hearing screaming that 78 is too old to be president? Or is that just for Democrats?

Reactions: UF_GATOR_FAN
Trumps lawyers DO suck. Giuliani is so far out of it he doesn't know what hit him.
The cluster with Wood and Powell is just the nail in the coffin. Keystone Cops must have been booked already.

You and your fellow dimwits think the Delaware Dunce is just fine to take over. I hope when the dust settles you people know what you've done. To all of us.

Heard the same crap in 2008. You are all delusional if you can't see that the Dems are by far the better party for governance.

Trump will be 78 in 4 years. Haven't I been hearing screaming that 78 is too old to be president? Or is that just for Democrats?
Trump will be yesterday's news in four years - unless - the MSM cannot stop their obsession with him and let him go play golf.
Actors never play to empty houses.

But they were sure to let the Repubs pick up all those seats in the House..no incumbent Republican in the House lost their seat.
Hmmmmm....
You realize trump lost his seat, right?? And that the Dems have retained control of the house and have a decent chance of taking the senate??

Heard the same crap in 2008. You are all delusional if you can't see that the Dems are by far the better party for governance.
Delusional my azz. Dems are the party of BAU, dont Rock the boat, and come to my party in Martha's Vineyard. There will only be "our" kind of people there...you know, other elites.

You realize trump lost his seat, right?? And that the Dems have retained control of the house and have a decent chance of taking the senate??
Yes, and he was the only focus. That's why there were so many "mail in ballots" where the only vote made was for...Trump! It's a miracle! And Nancy will have a much feistier time on her hands these next two years. Dems who aren't super left will be looking over their shoulders at a pack of Republicans after their seats.
I think every Republican in Georgia (who's alive, unlike the Dems) will show up and vote. We shall see.

Well...kinda. Not nearly enough in sadgator’s opinion. Look, the election result was fair and square and accurate...even these guys know it in their hearts. But the vote was SO much closer than it should have been. Democrats in power would be very wise to remember that and govern accordingly. Thus far, Biden has acknowledged this...we’ll see if if it sticks...
Don't put me in that category.

I 100% believe that Trump won the election, and I can explain to you exactly how it was stolen. It's actually very simple.

Look I firmly believe that there’s enough evidence that this election was likely stolen but the clocks ticking, time is running out, the main stream media is ignoring it or reporting it negatively naturally, is this just about over? Trying to figure out what the next legal moves would be. And if Biden is sworn in what happens to America.
gator, America will go on, maybe not like you and your Republican pals would like, this is a resilient country we live in. My concern is that not much will get accomplished if Senate stays Republican. There is only so much that executive orders can accomplish. Time will tell and I don't believe that Republicans will be the only ones bitching and moaning before it is all over..........jim

lots of people are laughing at trump, especially over this little pity party he's throwing, all the while bilking his most gullible followers out of their hard earned money. Billionaire indeed....
You donate to the legal fund yet??

lots of countries licking their chops to take advantage of dementia joe

Reactions: goldmom
Oh! Looks like someone can’t back up their bs! Haha. That’s what I thought. Another dumbass who can’t even bring up any positives in the Obama time period. Lol
Eight years under Obama saw black America poverty go up and home ownership go down. My source is the U. S. Census Bureau. The FBI tells me black on black crime set records.

The "smartest" woman in the world ran for the long-legged Mack Daddy's third term and received tepid support from black America.

Prior to the pandemic, America's minorities set all time record low unemployment numbers.

It was fair and square. You and your cohorts have been lied to, and not very convincingly. It's sad that so many of you are so willing to believe such malarky because you so fear change, even change for the better.
U haven’t been paying attention. Lol.

Reactions: jfegaly
gator, America will go on, maybe not like you and your Republican pals would like, this is a resilient country we live in. My concern is that not much will get accomplished if Senate stays Republican. There is only so much that executive orders can accomplish. Time will tell and I don't believe that Republicans will be the only ones bitching and moaning before it is all over..........jim
Oh Jimbo, lol, I don't need consoling from you, I'll still be pulling in nearly 7 figures every year regardless of who is president, I just care about America so much I hate to see it stolen by a handful of oligarchs with a lot of money. I am to much of a fan of liberty for that.
But thanks for the effort.

Easy answer: America is once again respected around the world, and the Presidency is no longer derided by those at home or abroad.
"Keep watching" on January 20!!

And again....no one will regain respect for the United States because of Joe freaking Biden.

You cannot logically ridicule people for worshipping Trump if you're going to be equally stupid by saying this sort of crap about Biden and how the world will fawn over his administration. That's the dumbest thing you've said today...but tomorrow is a new day.

Well, that and considering there was no widespread, multi-state voting fraud...yeah.

🤣 ...now it's widespread, multi-state voting fraud.

No big deal, I'm just enjoying how the descriptors change as the goal posts move. I have zero proof of fraud ftr...but this sort of rationalization cracks me up.

Reactions: jfegaly
Oh Jimbo, lol, I don't need consoling from you, I'll still be pulling in nearly 7 figures every year regardless of who is president, I just care about America so much I hate to see it stolen by a handful of oligarchs with a lot of money. I am to much of a fan of liberty for that.
But thanks for the effort.
gator, you are accepting the crap thrown out by a bunch of sore losers. By the way , glad you are rich you worked for it. Biden will probably get some of it. I will look forward to future discussions about sports......jim

Is that not the claim? Are you saying there was not multi-state voting fraud? If not, sadgator would be glad to agree with you.

Yep, that's the claim. I just find it entertaining that the left started off by saying there was no fraud...and then, incrementally, we've gotten to "no widespread, multi-state voting fraud."

It's interesting. Where will the goalposts be tomorrow? The next day? What would be enough for the left to say, "ok....that's F'd up!" I'm not sure anything would be because most of you hate Trump more than the idea of a stolen election.

Yep, that's the claim. I just find it entertaining that the left started off by saying there was no fraud...and then, incrementally, we've gotten to "no widespread, multi-state voting fraud."

It's interesting. Where will the goalposts be tomorrow? The next day? What would be enough for the left to say, "ok....that's F'd up!" I'm not sure anything would be because most of you hate Trump more than the idea of a stolen election.
Semantics. There was neither. The goal posts haven’t moved. Trump has asserted wide-spread massive multi-state voting fraud. The response is to the narrative scripted solely by him and his team.

That being said, when you run an election participated in by 150 mil people there are bound to be some anomalies across the whole...however those type of things (which rarely rise to the level of anything done intentionally) rarely make a difference in local precinct reporting...much less state totals and effect multi-state election results like Trump is claiming. sadgator could address the tremendous flaws and inaccuracies in the assertions related to the claimed “fraud” like trucking in votes and system manipulation, but you’d never believe the reality related to those events and how vote tallying really works.

You wanna investigate it. Knock yourselves out. File all the court filings you want. sadgator’s as big a supporter of fair and untainted elections as you will find. Don’t take sadgator’s word for it...you’ll see soon enough...

Last edited:
Reactions: BSC911
Look at the snowflake here acting as if the republicans are thugs. Remind me who has looted n rioted all over the US? Haha
Naw, just ready to take up arms when he loses. Trumpers are such wack jobs.

Trumps lawyers DO suck. Giuliani is so far out of it he doesn't know what hit him.
The cluster with Wood and Powell is just the nail in the coffin. Keystone Cops must have been booked already.

You and your fellow dimwits think the Delaware Dunce is just fine to take over. I hope when the dust settles you people know what you've done. To all of us.
Oh Geez. Quite the Drama Queen, We’ll be fine.

Ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome, and give a big round of applause to......Billionaire Burger Flipper. He pays taxes like “The Rest of Us”.

And just like other Democrats. He got caught

Semantics. There was neither. The goal posts haven’t moved. Trump has asserted wide-spread massive multi-state voting fraud. The response is to the narrative scripted solely by him and his team.

That being said, when you run an election participated in by 150 mil people there are bound to be some anomalies across the whole...however those type of things (which rarely rise to the level of anything done intentionally) rarely make a difference in local precinct reporting...much less state totals and effect multi-state election results like Trump is claiming. sadgator could address the tremendous flaws and inaccuracies in the assertions related to the claimed “fraud” like trucking in votes and system manipulation, but you’d never believe the reality related to those events and how vote tallying really works.

You wanna investigate it. Knock yourselves out. File all the court filings you want. sadgator’s as big a supporter of fair and untainted elections as you will find. Don’t take sadgator’s word for it...you’ll see soon enough...
giphy.gif

Please do! Take up arms. I would be glad to had u your ass ! Lol

I'm sorry... did you say something?

Delusional my azz. Dems are the party of BAU, dont Rock the boat, and come to my party in Martha's Vineyard. There will only be "our" kind of people there...you know, other elites.

They are also the party of the KKK, slavery, anti civil rights, anti women's rights and Jim Crowe.

Here comes the southern switch BS in 3... 2... 1...

gator, you are accepting the crap thrown out by a bunch of sore losers. By the way , glad you are rich you worked for it. Biden will probably get some of it. I will look forward to future discussions about sports......jim
No Jimbo I’m looking at evidence being shown now in court such as that video and sworn testimonies and so on and so forth. It’s your side that refuses to look at these things. The most damning thing is the mathematics. It is statistically impossible for Joe Biden to have received 80 million votes. He literally got more than 100% turn out in certain counties. You do realize that’s mathematically impossible. The math is what’s most convincing to me. So I sincerely believe this election was told. It is my own belief. Nobody has caused me to think these thoughts other than myself.
You can choose to ignore all that Evans including the most damage, the math and the statistical probability of the whole thing, but don’t tell me I’m listening to the wrong side when the math is not in your favor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT