ADVERTISEMENT

Official Next University of Florida Head Coach Thread

If the refs didn't hand you guys the game this year we would have beat you guys.... Its like Florida is paying the SEC and Refs to rule in favor of you guys ever year in the Kentucky series.... The odds from my mathematician in college of having a losing streak this long is like getting hit by two F4 tornadoes in one year.... I'm not a conspiracy theorist but come on.

If the refs didn't hand you guys the game this year we would have beat you guys.... Its like Florida is paying the SEC and Refs to rule in favor of you guys ever year in the Kentucky series.... The odds from my mathematician in college of having a losing streak this long is like getting hit by two F4 tornadoes in one year.... I'm not a conspiracy theorist but come on.
Bring a better team to the field and quit your whiny bitching.

I'm not whining its just bs how you guys wrongfully beat us cause of the refs. That was not a hold at the end of the game. We'd be a Top 15 team if it wasn't for you guys... Move to the ACC nobody likes Florida.

I'm not whining its just bs how you guys wrongfully beat us cause of the refs. That was not a hold at the end of the game. We'd be a Top 15 team if it wasn't for you guys... Move to the ACC nobody likes Florida.
No, we beat you because your players were poorly coached and they left receivers wide open.

Not once but twice.

You are whining.

I was half hoping UK would win that game, so we get rid ourselves of Mac, and I was ready to rant on here that he got bailed out by a bad holding call, but the replay showed the center clearly holding the tackle. MJ is right. You guys lost because you were so stupid that you let an uncovered receiver score twice while protecting a lead late and blew your chance to beat what will likely be the worst coached Florida team in any of our lifetimes.

The Refs don’t beat you by more than 20 points. Quit being so far up the Refs arse and just realize UK got the butts handed to them.

UF 84 - 52 Okla

Then

UF 85 - 66 UK

So yep, those game officials were just giving games away to the Gators...

facebook-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

So no, while you may not be a conspiracy theorist, you are still a moronic kensucky mildcat with a Cal-cheat coach. o_O

PS

We've also been paying those SEC officials for 31 years to throw the Gators the games in football... :rolleyes: --- :cool:

If the refs didn't hand you guys the game this year we would have beat you guys. Its like Florida is paying the SEC and Refs to rule in favor of you guys ever[sic] year in the Kentucky series. The odds from my mathematician in college of having a losing streak this long is like getting hit by two F4 tornadoes in one year.
You should tell your "mathematician in college" to stop lying with statistics.

I'm reminded of landlubbing orthoënviros in California who indulge their arrogance to preach to divers, ocean-swimmers, and surfers that their "odds" of being hit by a shark are less than being hit by lightning. Which I suspect is a statistic that's averaged across the U.S.A., because of the inconvenient fact that there is no lightning in a typical year along the California coast, altho' lightning does hit far inland, e.g., up in the Sierra Nevada, where hikers, backpackers, and skiiers often have no shelter from dangerous weather [†]. But visitors and residents of the Sierra can be absolutely certain that they won't encounter any sharks up there.

There are social reasons, to which mathematicians are really irrelevant, that provide entirely logical reasons why such a "losing streak" could persist. Perhaps 1st & foremost: The contrast between trying to hire a successful and talented football coach into a "football school" in a football-recruiting hotbed, vs. hiring a successful and talented football coach into a "basketball school" in a football-recruiting wasteland whose few stars tend to be signed by more prominent SEC--and sometimes B1G--schools. A potential college coach doesn't need a mathematician to establish the pattern of each school's financial support for his sport.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but come on.
You're not!? You're certainly insinuating a "conspiracy". Make no mistake: "Conspiracies" really do happen. You have heard of the Ides of March (44 B.C.), haven't you? Or the Puerto-Rican attempt to assassinate Pres. Truman at Blair House (Nov. 1, 1950)? But the Kentucky losing streak is not among the numerous genuine "conspiracies" from ancient thro' modern human history.

-------
Note †: And there are also no tornadoes in a typical year in California.

Last edited:
Reactions: MJWilliamson
UF 84 - 52 Okla

Then

UF 85 - 66 UK

So yep, those game officials were just giving games away to the Gators...

facebook-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

So no, while you may not be a conspiracy theorist, you are still a moronic kensucky mildcat with a Cal-cheat coach. o_O

PS

We've also been paying those SEC officials for 31 years to throw the Gators the games in football... :rolleyes: --- :cool:

Well something is going on. Weird how Kentucky has had Florida beat MANY times going into the end of the 4th quarter and somehow miracles always happen. I guess good God almighty is a Florida fan? BS

Hope Kentucky beats the sh*t out of you all in basketball this year. One thing about us Kentucky fans is we have respect, honor, and character. We respect the opposing fan base... You guys are rude assholes. Trust me I've been in a few fist fights with you guys after games. Bunch of crybabies.

“I was half hoping UK would win that game, so we get rid ourselves of Mac, and I was ready to rant on here that he got bailed out by a bad holding call, but the replay showed the center clearly holding the tackle.”

I don’t think any amount of losses this year would have cost Mac his job. Mac’s inability to clean up the death threats remark is the main reason we’re coach shopping again imho.

You should tell your "mathematician in college" to stop lying with statistics.

I'm reminded of landlubbing orthoënviros in California who indulge their arrogance to preach to divers, ocean-swimmers, and surfers that their "odds" of being hit by a shark/b] are less than being hit by lightning. Which I suspect is a statistic that's averaged across the U.S.A., because of the inconvenient fact that there is no lightning in a typical year along the California coast, altho' lightning does hit far inland, e.g., up in the Sierra Nevada, where hikers, backpackers, and skiiers often have no shelter from dangerous weather [†]. But visitors and residents of the Sierra can be absolutely certain that they won't encounter any sharks up there.

There are social reasons, to which mathematicians are really irrelevant, that provide entirely logical reasons why such a "losing streak" could persist. Perhaps 1st & foremost: The contrast between trying to hire a successful and talented football coach into a "football school" in a football-recruiting hotbed, vs. hiring a successful and talented football coach into a "basketball school" in a football-recruiting wasteland whose few stars tend to be signed by more prominent SEC--and sometimes B1G--schools. A potential college coach doesn't need a mathematician to establish the pattern of each school's financial support for his sport.

-------
Note †: And there are also no tornadoes in a typical year in California.
You sound like a washed up vacuum salesman, no pun intended... However understandable from someone that probably went to school in Florida.

My point is Kentucky would be in route to the best season of their storied program. That was a horrid call at the end of the game. The free 14 points we gave you guys didn't help either...But it seems Florida is always in the way. It might be that I and all fellow Kentucky fans hate Florida and I'm simply ranting... But many things in that game seemed fishy to me. First time in my life have I ever said that. I have watched replays and the entire game probably 100x now. Their was so many horrid calls that were in favor of Florida.

Refs and luck have been a huge set of reasons Florida manages to eke out wins over, er, snicker, Kentucky,

Every game for three decades.

Kentucky fans now blaming the refs for their losses in football as well as their long standing undefeated streak in basketball, which is only blemished by the refs who hate them.

Reactions: MJWilliamson

Nope, ya'll just suck that bad at football. You're a baseball school, accept it and move on.

LOL My oldest son was born the last time we lost to KY - he is now 30,married, and has his master's in IT Forensics. It's gotta end sometime, but if it wasn't this year, those kensucky fans will be waiting a lot longer LOL!

Reactions: CompuGator
Well something is going on. Weird how Kentucky has had Florida beat MANY times going into the end of the 4th quarter and somehow miracles always happen. I guess good God almighty is a Florida fan? BS

Hope Kentucky beats the sh*t out of you all in basketball this year. One thing about us Kentucky fans is we have respect, honor, and character. We respect the opposing fan base... You guys are rude assholes. Trust me I've been in a few fist fights with you guys after games. Bunch of crybabies.

Yeah, you're the classy one...

Yea my wife is screwing the black guy next door. Said she is doing it cause I have a gambling addiction and she keeps getting tired of me telling her I keep getting robbed at the in and out and loosing my wallet.... Women sometimes... Glad their is forums with guys having same problem as mine lol

I'm going to be the bigger man and walk away....Tired of hearing the excuses. SMH

Excuses??? We won!!! You're making the excuses

Yea my wife is screwing the black guy next door. Said she is doing it cause I have a gambling addiction and she keeps getting tired of me telling her I keep getting robbed at the in and out and loosing my wallet.... Women sometimes... Glad their is forums with guys having same problem as mine lol

I thought you were leaving

Damn I posted that on the wrong forum... Somebody tell me how you delete post on here. Embarrassing... No I'm just going to walk away. Look like a fool now

You're right about that one

so we’re just going to pretend that this didn’t happen?....
tenor.gif

Karadius Toney would be all over the place like Tony Pollard is.

Malik Davis and Perine sharing the rock like Darrell Henderson and Patrick Taylor do. Positive yards nearly every play.

Yep! I pray whether it's Frost or Norvell or Chip or Mullen they move Toney to QB and give him a real chance to develop. Our run game would be lethal and then we'd have Corral waiting in the wings. Would make for a real nice run of QB play over the next few years.

Watching. Dude has a high flying offense like I said....last year when they played Houston when everyone was in awe Tom Herman.
Memphis is fun to watch. It was a very “business-like” 41 points, which tells you all you need to know. It would feel right if we hired Norvel. We damn sure wouldn’t be in the 100’s offensively.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Memphis is fun to watch. It was a very “business-like” 41 points, which tells you all you need to know. It would feel right if we hired Norvel. We damn sure wouldn’t be in the 100’s offensively.

Also check out Jason Candle from Toledo. Calls his own plays, has a slightly better offense than Norvell each year. Fun to watch. Scored 30 on Miami.

Oh the irony of this post.

Yankee's of the SEC talking about who doesn't like who. Look at you odd balls. You have no true rivalry in the SEC. Your one and only rival is Louisville, which is an Ohio South college. I mean your annual west opponent is MSU out of default. Tennessee is about the closest rivalry but they don't care about y'all. I mean y'all like beat them twice a decade at best. They care more about Bama, UF, UGA, and even Vanderbilt over UK.

- While most SEC schools pull for southern professional teams such as the Titans, Bucs, Falcons, Phins, Jags, Saints, and Cowboys...Braves, Cardinals, Rays, and such...you dolts are fans of Ohio teams like the Bengals, Browns, Reds, and Cavs. Lame Ohio wannabes is what Kenucks are.

- I mean your only sport to be worth a damn at is basketball. Florida has had it's share of wins vs UK the past few decades, unlike your football where it's been 30 plus years since you've experienced a win vs UF. I mean damn y'all are a cheap version of an athletic program compared to yankee ass Indiana.

- Bourbon and Horses...and an off colored grass is all the state has to brag about. Frickin rednecks on the westside and hillbillies on the Eastside. Who the frick calls their area a Commonwealth?

Bunch of Big 10 rejects that somehow occupy the SEC.

You're only famous football coach is famous for winning at Bama and A&M...not UK.

Do you realize that like the past 20 plus years the most penalized football team in the SEC is UF...but somehow the refs chose to cheat for UF when they play UK? Sure.

You had fans on here claiming that the biggest win in the history of the program was a win over #1 ranked LSU. What success was built off of that? An occasional Music City Bowl visit?

You fools hired a jokster of a coach named Joker as your head coach. Joker was a position coach at UF.

The runt of the Stoops family is the best you guys can do. This is his one magical season and still couldn't pull off a home win vs one of UF's worse offenses.

Yeah, the consistent SEC all sports Champs of the SEC doesn't belong but the one sport Poor Man's Ohio South team belongs in the SEC right? Damn Indiana would serve better than Kentucky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT