ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA

The best thing that Reagan did was 'The Grace Commission' report.
And that's why it got buried and ignored by the 'tax & spend' Congress.

A report made at no expense to taxpayers, it informed President Ronald Reagan about what a team of accountants and researchers uncovered - that the Federal Reserve banking cartel ships all tax money collected out of the United States, and NONE of it goes to pay for services to American citizens.

The Grace Commission Report was presented to Congress in January 1984. The report was in depth and showed that if its recommendations were followed, $424 billion could be saved in three years, rising to $1.9 trillion per year by the year 2000.

https://archive.org/details/TheGraceCommissionReport-RevealedIrsFrontForBankingDynastiesIn1984

https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metacrs9044/

Anyone heard anything about Trumps healthcare plan that was supposed to be released today?

HAHAHAHA
trump should try praying for himself. Maybe he should start with "Two Corinthians" HAHAHAHA
That's how little he reads the Bible, he thinks it's "Two Corinthians".

Instead, he uses the Good Book for photo-ops, all while tear gassing Americans. Pray for him indeed, he could use some help.

NPR is that liberal outfit that only sheep think is credible, right?

“And there are those that say you can test too much. You do know that.”

“Who says that?”

“Read the manuals, read the books,”

“Manuals? what manuals?” “What books?”

"......"

Trump says our deaths are “lower than the world.”

“Oh, you’re doing death as a proportion of cases. I’m talking about death as a proportion of population. That’s where the U.S. is really bad. Much worse than South Korea, Germany, etc.”

“You can’t do that.”

“Why can’t I do that?”

“You’re not reporting it correctly, Jonathan,”

“I think I am,”

Pastor Scott says Donald Trump is best for black America in his lifetime. I agree. I'll be voting Donald Trump.

Rush Limbaugh says 95% of 2016 Trump voters will crawl across hot coals to vote for Trump again.

There are record setting gun sales in the U. S. All these new gun owners gonna vote for Biden and Bozo the gun czar? Highly unlikely.

Anarchist backing Biden Marxist policies will likely only play with white liberal BLM backers. Most of America doesn't want their communities turning into Seattle, Minneapolis and Portland.

Pastor Scott says Donald Trump is best for black America in his lifetime. I agree. I'll be voting Donald Trump.

Rush Limbaugh says 95% of 2016 Trump voters will crawl across hot coals to vote for Trump again.

There are record setting gun sales in the U. S. All these new gun owners gonna vote for Biden and Bozo the gun czar? Highly unlikely.

Anarchist backing Biden Marxist policies will likely only play with white liberal BLM backers. Most of America doesn't want their communities turning into Seattle, Minneapolis and Portland.

Rush tells me MAGA has 25% approval from Black voters like the boys down on 11th street. He tells me if that holds game over for dementia Joe.

Rush tells me MAGA has 25% approval from Black voters like the boys down on 11th street. He tells me if that holds game over for dementia Joe.
Well, Rush has never been wrong. I think he’s the smartest man around. Well, when he’s not popping pills.

To go with the cattle guards and 57 states of the US.
Sure. Every president says dumb things from time to time. But nobody compares to Trump.

160,000 deaths? “It is what it is.” Nice perspective there Donny Boy.

President Trump's recent interview with Jonathan Swan of Axios showed why he is on track to lose his bid for reelection, Fox News contributor Guy Benson wrote Tuesday in a TownHall.com op-ed.

Benson, TownHall.com's political editor and the host of Fox News Radio's "The Guy Benson Show," singled out three moments from Trump's interview with Swan, which was broadcast Monday night on "Axios on HBO."

"The upshot is that the president of the United States remains woefully underprepared to answer entirely predictable and oft-repeated critiques of the country's coronavirus response," Benson said. "This is political malpractice twice over, as it allows critics to perpetuate overstated condemnations while also telegraphing a general lack of presidential engagement. The virus could very well be the determining factor of the 2020 election

f23976a0-f103-4c43-844a-d879a60eb609_1140x641.jpg
Is that even his real face?

President Trump's recent interview with Jonathan Swan of Axios showed why he is on track to lose his bid for reelection, Fox News contributor Guy Benson wrote Tuesday in a TownHall.com op-ed.

Benson, TownHall.com's political editor and the host of Fox News Radio's "The Guy Benson Show," singled out three moments from Trump's interview with Swan, which was broadcast Monday night on "Axios on HBO."

"The upshot is that the president of the United States remains woefully underprepared to answer entirely predictable and oft-repeated critiques of the country's coronavirus response," Benson said. "This is political malpractice twice over, as it allows critics to perpetuate overstated condemnations while also telegraphing a general lack of presidential engagement. The virus could very well be the determining factor of the 2020 election

Reactions: gatordad3
While Americans die due to an unchecked virus, lose their jobs, are evicted from their homes, all without a coherent federal plan to help them, this is what trump is doing--
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/01/trump-golfs-covid-19-unemployment

The hypocrisy of trump chastising anyone about anything is priceless, but can you imagine that he used to complain about President Obama's golfing?! When in fact, at the same point in their presidencies, Obama golfed significantly less than trump.

Still waiting for that perfect healthcare plan trump keeps promising. Maybe it'll provide for protection against those pesky witches his favorite doctor keeps telling everyone about????
HAHAHAHAHA
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-dozen-times-president-then-nothing-happened/

And this is who you want to lead the nation through the pandemic? He had his chance to stand up, and be counted, and he has been found wanting. Now it's Biden's turn to right the course of American history.

Still waiting for that perfect healthcare plan trump keeps promising. Maybe it'll provide for protection against those pesky witches his favorite doctor keeps telling everyone about????
HAHAHAHAHA
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-dozen-times-president-then-nothing-happened/

And this is who you want to lead the nation through the pandemic? He had his chance to stand up, and be counted, and he has been found wanting. Now it's Biden's turn to right the course of American history.
Washington Post?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

While Americans die due to an unchecked virus, lose their jobs, are evicted from their homes, all without a coherent federal plan to help them, this is what trump is doing--
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/01/trump-golfs-covid-19-unemployment

The hypocrisy of trump chastising anyone about anything is priceless, but can you imagine that he used to complain about President Obama's golfing?! When in fact, at the same point in their presidencies, Obama golfed significantly less than trump.
FeYOzs3pg5nR05iRWZwBCC0QSYEvrcy1XnmnB_A5WTYf9SI6-CMp3HRo72kCOIn559cUqV1IMSyUP-8qhUz0T05y06ebtORBsiHxj-W2gsXrrshKQg

SkinnyCoarseBarasingha-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT