ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA

Not pissed at you for posting at all. Its a tragedy. Its just that, according to this study,, there are more murderous acts by right wing groups.

Who says that group is left wing?

Harassed and then killed.

And no, I don't believe any of the lefts studies, without corroboration from an actual neutral trusted party, because time and time again they have given me reason not to believe them. You shouldn't either. I used to but the lies became too obvious to ignore.

Reactions: gatordad3
I just report the facts. If that makes me retarded, then.......

The issue is where you got your facts. And you know that.

Have you ever noticed that I don't cite obviously right leaning sources to back up possibly dubious claims?

Go to Portland, or any major Dem city, over the last 3 months. Look out of a downtown window and you are likely to see a place where a left wing extremist has murdered or grievously wounded someone. That sort of flies in the face of your study, no?

you are likely to see a place where a left wing extremist has murdered or grievously wounded someone.

And that includes a few killed by antifa....which your study cites as having killed 0 people.

BS man....and not worth my time if you're going to post obviously fake crap like that.

And that includes a few killed by antifa....which your study cites as having killed 0 people.

BS man....and not worth my time if you're going to post obviously fake crap like that.
I’m not sure of the date of that study but I’m not aware of any Antifa killings prior to the Floyd riots, and I don’t recall any proven from there either.

Harassed and then killed.

And no, I don't believe any of the lefts studies, without corroboration from an actual neutral trusted party, because time and time again they have given me reason not to believe them. You shouldn't either. I used to but the lies became too obvious to ignore.
Maybe not, but I don’t recall you calling out any of the BS memes that Gatordad and others post either.

116048871_10159371481124305_2869033397164775466_o.jpg

I’m calling a bunch of BRAVO SIERRA in this report

This is #Fakenews and a troll. No way you Believe this?

I’m calling a bunch of BRAVO SIERRA in this report

This is #Fakenews and a troll. No way you Believe this?
No idea who they are but it’s probably at least as credible as most of stuff you guys post.

Well, except for those Lysander University boys. ;)

Maybe not, but I don’t recall you calling out any of the BS memes that Gatordad and others post either.

Similarly I don't recall you calling out left leaning BS that we've both seen on this board from others. We both pick and choose our battles.

Reactions: nail1988
I just saw on YouTube, Walk Away has signed 85,000 new members in the last 60 days. Walk Away was founded for Democrats who think for themselves.

165,000 new Republicans have registered in Pennsylvania since Nov., 2016. 30,000 new Democrats. Pennsylvania remains overwhelming Democrat. Trump won Pennsylvania by 1%. Pennsylvania gets much revenue from fracking.

The last ABC/WaPost Poll shows Biden with a 10 point lead. Trump voters smear Biden voters in enthusiasm.

One more time:

Why do all dems love China?

Our IC warns China is the greatest threat in the world.

Dems say "Come on, man!"

Dems told us we had to believe the IC when it came to Russian collusion hoax, why not now?

Keep watching...

"Uh uh uh uh....Trump inherited a great economy from Bath House Barry"
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Fake News. Craig Melvin, whatever his name is, from MSNBC gets owned by black conservative Vernon Jones

Reactions: nail1988
"Uh uh uh uh....Trump inherited a great economy from Bath House Barry"
Fake News. Craig Melvin, whatever his name is, from MSNBC gets owned by black conservative Vernon Jones

HAHAHAHA

just destroyed

Vernon Jones Is what Lamumba AKA ‘ Bath house Barry ‘ and the RAT party feared and why these uncle Toms get trashed by the #Fakenews media.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
Well maybe mostly.

Short of the market crash which itself was a blip the economy of Reagan ran well into the year 2000 when the FED jacked up rates and crashed the economy, followed by 911 and the war on terror.

The seeds for the crash of 2008 go all the way back to Carter and were exacerbated by actions near the end of Clinton. Many economic problems are the result of decades of policy. The biggest part of our debt is LBJs worst society and Nixons fiat push.

Our problems with China lie at the feet of Nixon and Clinton. Reminder Nixon was prez in the early 70s and the Chinese have become the poisonous fruit within the last decade

We have had a sort of Neo-Reagan revival under Trump until the virus crashed the world.

Reagan's tax policies coupled with pro business policy and in particular emphasis on R&D led to the tech boom of the 90s.

4 short years after this video the USoA destroyed the worlds 4 largest Army in 4 months losing less than a 1000 troops with Reagan's military.

H took his war clout and broke his promise not to raise taxes. The returning troops and tax increase stalled the economy for a brief 6 months just barely a recession by definition and was over before Clinton entered office.

Clinton inherited Reagan's legacy and was smart enough not to make any big changes especially after getting slapped down on Hillarycare. Smart enough and well he had a Republican congress to keep him in check for 6 of his 8 years.

The fear of Japan was overblown and they have endured decades of poor to mediocre growth due in part to demographics.

Pax Americana sees the USoA reaping a 20+ trillion dollar economy which is abused by congressional overspending on social programs.

You need a mostly stable westernized world to enjoy such prosperity. That comes with the US military keeping the world mostly peaceful and dealing with mainly low level wars. Yes I would like to see allies pull more of their own weight.

Furthermore, America did not reach 100% GDP to Debt until zer0 came in and spent like a drunken sailor. His enabling of the gay mafia and race baiting have us in part where we are today with SJW, PC police and cancel culture etc. Remember he started as a community organizer and disciple of Saul Alinsky.

Trump is dealing with the riots, a virus and endless political attacks on his person not just his policies.

The young Trump is a better speaker than current Trump. Message much the same. Just as acerbic but less strident. Loved hearing him give it Ed Koch. Ole Ed was conservative compared to today's democrats.

Good video

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT