ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News

I'm aware that 538 gave Hillary a 74% chance of winning the 2016 election on election day.

Are you?

Being further behind in polls that were completely wrong in 2016 doesn't impress me. If anything, that bolsters the thought that Trump wins in a landslide.

A 74% chance means that he had a 26% chance of winning. Do you understand the difference between saying something has a 26% chance of happening versus saying it’s impossible? A 26% chance is better odds than Russian Roulette. Does this mean that probabilities are wrong because people sometimes get shot while playing it?

It was widely acknowledged that key battlegrounds were neglected by pollsters in 2016. This time around, they are being watched carefully. Biden is maintaining a consistent lead in all of the key battleground states as well as some states that he wasn’t expected to be competitive in. Of course, there’s still a few weeks before the election, so things can shift back in Trump’s favor. But, right now, he is clearly the underdog.

Reactions: GoFish2 and Fan128
This was posted in another thread. Just a reminder for Go-fishy

Miami PD Estimates More Than 30,000 Cars Participated in Anti-Communist, Latinos For Trump Caravan in South Florida (VIDEO)

A 74% chance means that he had a 26% chance of winning. Do you understand the difference between saying something has a 26% chance of happening versus saying it’s impossible? A 26% chance is better odds than Russian Roulette. Does this mean that probabilities are wrong because people sometimes get shot while playing it?

It was widely acknowledged that key battlegrounds were neglected by pollsters in 2016. This time around, they are being watched carefully. Biden is maintaining a consistent lead in all of the key battleground states as well as some states that he wasn’t expected to be competitive in. Of course, there’s still a few weeks before the election, so things can shift back in Trump’s favor. But, right now, he is clearly the underdog.

What it means is that 538 blew it. And it means you guys that continue to fluff them as being credible look like idiots.

And right now, the dems only chance is to cheat. If it's a fair election, Trump wins in a landslide.

This was posted in another thread. Just a reminder for Go-fishy

Miami PD Estimates More Than 30,000 Cars Participated in Anti-Communist, Latinos For Trump Caravan in South Florida (VIDEO)

So this is where we've come in just 4 years. In 2016, Trump was going into deep RED states and organizing 30,000 people rallies.

In 2020 he's still doing that, but he's also having 30,000 people rallies in DEEP BLUE areas when HE'S NOT THERE.

If Joe Biden got 30,000 latinos to rally for him in Texas, it would be the biggest story in the WORLD. Polls would immediately show he was up by 30.

Yet when Trump gets his own supporters to PROACTIVELY rally 30,000 latinos, sheep take it as a sign that Trump is the underdog.

The left has become its own Babylon Bee article.

Unlike most people I don’t take all my information from one source. That’s why I’m basically confused because half of the people are telling me trumps going to win and asking or telling me Biden is going to win. Reality is trumps in better shape now than he was this time in 2016 against Hillary. If you go off of that and then trumps got a great shot to win. If you look at certain pulling groups like Trafalgar he’s winning. I don’t think any news agency at this stage in election should declare they know for sure who’s going to win who’s not going to win.

Isn’t that what 2016 Taught us?

giphy.gif

This guy is one of the first people to claim that 538 is infallible. Dems have no sense of irony or their own hypocrisy.

BTW that reminds me, I need to go watch the Young Turks meltdown video from election night 2016. That was almost as good as the ABC chick that started crying on air LOL

Reactions: SGUN and gator1776
The Trafalgar Group, which is well regarded by conservatives, has Biden ahead in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

If Trump loses those states, he’s done. Biden can afford to lose every other battleground state and still win. And that’s not even getting into the possibility that Biden could win other battlegrounds.

Even factoring in liberal bias, Trump is in trouble if things don’t shift back in his favor soon.

Trump shows at an airport. Thousands are there to greet him. Harris/ Biden show in Yuma and are greeted by 4 dozen humans and flies.

Harris/Biden 2 prayers? Mail in voter fraud and a U. S. national average IQ of 98.

This guy is one of the first people to claim that 538 is infallible. Dems have no sense of irony or their own hypocrisy.

BTW that reminds me, I need to go watch the Young Turks meltdown video from election night 2016. That was almost as good as the ABC chick that started crying on air LOL

The Young Turks 2016 election night meltdown is easily my favorite YouTube clip. I hate those idiots.

So the only 'evidence' the dems have that Hiden will win, is the polls. The same polls that said Hillary was up by double digits 4 years ago at this time.

Meanwhile, 30,000 cars showed up in Miami (Deep Blue) to join a Latino Parade for Trump.

Hiden supporters tried to copy in Miami.....15 cars showed up.

Hiden couldn't make it because he and Harris were at a campaign stop in Arizona. ZERO people showed up to see them.

That's my evidence. Trump wins in a landslide, we never see any of you posting here again after November 3rd.

• Haha
Reactions: GoFish2
I just saw a Fox station in Phoenix say nobody is showing in Arizona because the Biden campaign is not letting the word out they're coming.

Reactions: GoFish2
It’s probably not a good sign for this guy’s credibility that even FOX News isn’t touching this story.
Lol. I don’t think it says much at all considering how liberal Fox can be. Yes they are more conservative than the others but they certainly are a good chunk liberal.

Everyone knows that the mass media hates reporting stories that generate controversy and draw huge ratings.

Incidentally, does anyone know why this guy dresses like Merlin the Wizard? I have nothing against it. Just wondering if it’s a religious thing or a sartorial statement.

It’s probably not a good sign for this guy’s credibility that even FOX News isn’t touching this story.

They won't talk about any story that they didnt break unless they have to and they sure won't talk about this until they see the evidence that back up the claims.

If this stuff is true, your whole party is going down. And I already knew that, but had no idea this stuff existed. That''s how corrupt the dems have been the last 20 years.

No it’s not.Nate silver is a leftist blowhard

They way over sample RATS by +9 and only give Trump 5% of the black vote which is absurd.

The enthusiasm gap is massive in favor of a Trump. Biden can’t draw 20 people

The Pollster Who Nailed 2016 Says the Polls Are Wrong, Trump Will Win

Lol. U keep believing these polls. We will chat after November election. Haha
I bet u said the same in 2016 and then ghosted ppl. lol.
Polls matter when they get it right. 538 whiffed big time on Election Night in 2016, so why would any intelligent, objective person listen to them now?

Looks like Nate Silver was right, as was I. Biden will hit 306, which makes this a landslide, and a clear mandate against former President Trump.

Look, I know this is tough to accept. I get it. But the good news is that you'll have 8 years to learn to love and support President Biden. I think you'll get there.

Looks like Nate Silver was right, as was I. Biden will hit 306, which makes this a landslide, and a clear mandate against former President Trump.

Look, I know this is tough to accept. I get it. But the good news is that you'll have 8 years to learn to love and support President Biden. I think you'll get there.
Actually not! Remind me something, counting still going ? Answer:Yes. How long did Gore think he was president for ? Answer: 37 days.
So before u get ur hard-on for Biden u should wait for all the cheating to be recognized and votes corrected. Lol.
Than u can come back an accept ur crow.

Actually not! Remind me something, counting still going ? Answer:Yes. How long did Gore think he was president for ? Answer: 37 days.
So before u get ur hard-on for Biden u should wait for all the cheating to be recognized and votes corrected. Lol.
Than u can come back an accept ur crow.
Wow, I thought you were brighter than that. Gore disputed the results in ONE state, where he lost by all of 500 votes. That 1 state determined the winner. If you can't see the distinction, I really can't help you. But just in case you need help, trump's going to have to change the count in (at least) 5 States. 0% chance of that happening. Especially considering there was NO FRAUD. None. The former President is a delusional, paranoid, mentally incompetent old man.

There will be no crow to eat, son. The election is over, we have a new President. Please try to reconcile that. You're going to need to save your energy for the senate runoffs in Georgia in a few weeks.

Reactions: BSC911
yes i am. Which is why I said 2 years. Do you know how this all works? The intellect of dim voters is revealing
No chance, darling. The GOP might not even have the Senate in a few weeks. They certainly won't have the House anytime soon.

No chance, darling. The GOP might not even have the Senate in a few weeks. They certainly won't have the House anytime soon.

you realize there is an election in 2 years? You realize the historical precedent for how midterms turn out,cupcake? Impeachment starts in 2 years

Reactions: ukalum1988
you realize there is an election in 2 years? You realize the historical precedent for how midterms turn out,cupcake? Impeachment starts in 2 years
Yes, and my point clearly flew over your head. 🤦‍♂️

This won't be popular with anyone. I can learn to "support" Biden if and when this is all finalized. That doesn’t mean agree with everything or even most things.

OTOH, when and if Harris becomes POTUS, I simply cannot. I don't think many on the left realize just how out there and dangerous she is. Another woman deserves that honor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT