ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
Certain shows on Fox News are used to love to watch have really changed dramatically. Media buzz used to be one of my favorites with they’ve pretty much declared Biden is going to win and Trump has no chance this morning.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Certain shows on Fox News are used to love to watch have really changed dramatically. Media buzz used to be one of my favorites with they’ve pretty much declared Biden is going to win and Trump has no chance this morning.

Fox Business still has some good shows. Maria Bartiromo is good. I suspect Mollie Hemmingway was the voice of reason for what you saw.

Would you prefer that they keep lying to you? When FOX is actually admitting that Trump is in trouble that should be an indication that there is something to it.

• Haha
Reactions: sjj11
It’s cause of the fox owners kids. They are liberals. Their polls are bs also.. anytime u break down their data it’s skewed and the variables don’t make sense. Just like 2016. Trump is wining in a landslide. Just look at all these car n boat rallies. Miami just had one with 3,000 cars. Nuts and that’s in Blue counties.

It’s cause of the fox owners kids. They are liberals. Their polls are bs also.. anytime u break down their data it’s skewed and the variables don’t make sense. Just like 2016. Trump is wining in a landslide. Just look at all these car n boat rallies. Miami just had one with 3,000 cars. Nuts and that’s in Blue counties.
Lol. Trump is further behind than he was in 2016. This is empirically true. Like it or not, he has no chance. And he has no one to blame but himself.

• Haha
Would you prefer that they keep lying to you? When FOX is actually admitting that Trump is in trouble that should be an indication that there is something to it.
Unlike most people I don’t take all my information from one source. That’s why I’m basically confused because half of the people are telling me trumps going to win and asking or telling me Biden is going to win. Reality is trumps in better shape now than he was this time in 2016 against Hillary. If you go off of that and then trumps got a great shot to win. If you look at certain pulling groups like Trafalgar he’s winning. I don’t think any news agency at this stage in election should declare they know for sure who’s going to win who’s not going to win.

Isn’t that what 2016 Taught us?

Lol. Trump is further behind than he was in 2016. This is empirically true. Like it or not, he has no chance. And he has no one to blame but himself.

Well that’s actually not true. When you look at most of the pools in the average she’s actually better off now than he was this time in 2016 against Hillary. Should be interesting.

Well that’s actually not true. When you look at most of the pools in the average she’s actually better off now than he was this time in 2016 against Hillary. Should be interesting.
Not true. He is further behind right now than he was at the same stage in 2016. This is fact.

Some people just can’t handle the truth. I guess you would prefer they tell you only what you want to hear.

• Haha
Not true. He is further behind right now than he was at the same stage in 2016. This is fact.
Well just have to agree to disagree. I think when you look at the polls that has historically been proven to be accurate he’s actually ahead of where he was in 2016. If you wanna throw in some of the outliers maybe you can argue he’s a few points further behind. I guess we’ll find out in November 3 or January 28 after the courts decide.

Well just have to agree to disagree. I think when you look at the polls that has historically been proven to be accurate he’s actually ahead of where he was in 2016. If you wanna throw in some of the outliers maybe you can argue he’s a few points further behind. I guess we’ll find out in November 3 or January 28 after the courts decide.
January 28? LOL. You’ve gone full Trumper.

I don’t think there’s any coincidence that ignore and ignorance are so similar in the English language.

What evidence do you have that Trump is in trouble? All the evidence I am seeing points to a Trump landslide win. What am I missing?

• Haha
Reactions: GoFish2

He's behind according to the same polls that had Hillary up by double digits at this same point in 2016.

Sheep never learn...

Yep, enthusiasm for Trump is double what it was in 2016. I honestly can't believe it.

There's so many people that didn't vote for him in 2016 that cannot wait to vote for him in 2020. It's fun being on the right side of history!

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17
What evidence do you have that Trump is in trouble? All the evidence I am seeing points to a Trump landslide win. What am I missing?
You are missing the ability to look at things impartially. He is 100% going to lose, which is ok. He had a good run. He has nothing to be ashamed of.

You are missing the ability to look at things impartially. He is 100% going to lose, which is ok. He had a good run. He has nothing to be ashamed of.

I do? I asked for evidence to support the hope from your side that he would lose. I even asked for what I am missing?

Still waiting...

Unlike most people I don’t take all my information from one source. That’s why I’m basically confused because half of the people are telling me trumps going to win and asking or telling me Biden is going to win. Reality is trumps in better shape now than he was this time in 2016 against Hillary. If you go off of that and then trumps got a great shot to win. If you look at certain pulling groups like Trafalgar he’s winning. I don’t think any news agency at this stage in election should declare they know for sure who’s going to win who’s not going to win.

Isn’t that what 2016 Taught us?

Who is saying that they know “for sure” who will win?

So all you've got is polls?

I didn't miss those, I dismissed them. Because they were wrong in 2016 and all the things they missed in 2016, they appear to be missing in 2020.

As do you.

So all you've got is polls?

I didn't miss those, I dismissed them. Because they were wrong in 2016 and all the things they missed in 2016, they appear to be missing in 2020.

As do you.
Wait--you asked for evidence that Trump is behind. He gave that to you. What other evidence are you looking for? What evidence do you have that he is going to win? Because he won in 2016 against a completely different opponent? If you are going to engage in this discussion, please try to engage with something other than personal conjecture. It's just wasting everyone's time.

I do? I asked for evidence to support the hope from your side that he would lose. I even asked for what I am missing?

Still waiting...
Btw, I may be a Trump voter. I am just trying to have an intelligent conversation about the election. Clearly not getting that here.

He is even further behind in the polling than he was when this article was written. If you are not aware, 538 is the most legitimate, non partisan political website in the country.

Time is running out

No it’s not.Nate silver is a leftist blowhard

They way over sample RATS by +9 and only give Trump 5% of the black vote which is absurd.

The enthusiasm gap is massive in favor of a Trump. Biden can’t draw 20 people

The Pollster Who Nailed 2016 Says the Polls Are Wrong, Trump Will Win

Last edited:
Reactions: IrishPokerDog
please read ur post and apply it to urself. Haha. Impartially! Lol please show us all the excitement for Biden. I will wait.

No it’s not.Nate silver is a leftist blowhard

They way over sample RATS by +9 and only give Trump 5% of the black vote.

The enthusiasm gap is massive in favor of a Trump. Biden can’t draw 20 people

The Pollster Who Nailed 2016 Says the Polls Are Wrong, Trump Will Win

Ok. So polls matter when they favor your candidate. Oh my.

I'll find somewhere else to have an intelligent conversation. No offense, I'm sure you're doing your best.

He is even further behind in the polling than he was when this article was written. If you are not aware, 538 is the most legitimate, non partisan political website in the country.

Time is running out

I'm aware that 538 gave Hillary a 74% chance of winning the 2016 election on election day.

Are you?

Being further behind in polls that were completely wrong in 2016 doesn't impress me. If anything, that bolsters the thought that Trump wins in a landslide.

Ok. So polls matter when they favor your candidate. Oh my.

I'll find somewhere else to have an intelligent conversation. No offense, I'm sure you're doing your best.

Polls matter when they get it right. 538 whiffed big time on Election Night in 2016, so why would any intelligent, objective person listen to them now?

Btw, I may be a Trump voter. I am just trying to have an intelligent conversation about the election. Clearly not getting that here.

Guess it depends on how you define 'intelligent'. A poster said Trump would lose, I asked for evidence to make that case. All I got were references to polls that have Trump way behind and had him way behind in 2016.

Do you think you are presenting an intelligent argument for Biden winning? Be honest.

Fox Business still has some good shows. Maria Bartiromo is good. I suspect Mollie Hemmingway was the voice of reason for what you saw.
I have been watching more more at Fox business lady for that very reason. Plus they don’t do as many stupid fluff pieces.

I have been watching more more at Fox business lady for that very reason. Plus they don’t do as many stupid fluff pieces.

The problem with Fox now is you have all these Never Trumpers that are offering up polls as the basis for their 'wow Trump is really in trouble now' when they know the polls are off. And if they don't, the hosts like Bret Baier do, but won't say anything.

But their censoring Newt live on air when he stated something FACTUALLY ACCURATE about george soros was the last straw for me. I still watch some Fox Business and watch a lot more OAN.

Reactions: kjfreeze
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT