ADVERTISEMENT

“Oh Dear Creator of Heaven and Earth...”

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
”Hey Brutha...it’s your ol’ buddy...sadgator...yeah, yeah I know...long time no hear. Oh, why yes, of course, sadgator has done his very best to spread peace, love, and joy among his fellow mankind since the last time we spoke. As you know, sadgator is a friend to all...you know you can always count on sadgator do exactly what you’ve asked and to come through for you on that end...and yes, your ‘Lavender Mullet night’ secret is still safe with sadgator...that one is just between us and always will be.

Look Pal, sadgator hasn’t asked for any favors in a long time...ok, ok...the ‘Laura Rutledge naked pictorial’ thing was a stretch and sadgator knew it when he suggested it...he was only kiddin’ about that...kinda...hey Man...you’re the one that made her!...you can’t blame sadgator...

Anyway Boss, look, sadgator needs a real favor, because we’ve got a serious problem down here. You’ve just gotta step in to prevent UGA from winning a National Title tomorrow night. If those assholes win a title, we’ll never hear the end of it. Seriously, it would be a major threat to peace and welfare in the world if they win it. Our children simply cannot grow up in a world where UGA has won an NCAA football playoff title.

Ha-ha-ha, very funny...no, God...nobody is going to recognize the UCF ‘title’ so just stop right there. It really isn’t funny to us.

Please God...just this once...if you could please just make UGA get routed, sadgator will do anything you ask. sadgator will even give up sex with mrs. sadgator for a month if you do it...

sadgator knew he could make you laugh with that one...so you’ll do it then? Thanks ol’ Friend. Yes, why of course, God, sadgator loves you too...hey and say ‘Hi’ to Dwayne Schintzius for sadgator if you see him up there...

Alright my Man, until next time...”

Certainty about something you can't know is hubris. You may be correct but it's as ludicrous to be certain in either direction, you know since it literally cannot be proven.

Isnt that the point of big schemes? Set them up to where they cant be proven? All "god " would have to do is come down one day and utter the words, "hey man, im real" and my a$$ would be in church every sunday.

The one question i love asking religius people is where did god come from? Everything has a beginning and an end. So what was his beginning.

Isnt that the point of big schemes? Set them up to where they cant be proven? All "god " would have to do is come down one day and utter the words, "hey man, im real" and my a$$ would be in church every sunday.

The one question i love asking religius (religious) people is where did god come from? Everything has a beginning and an end. So what was his beginning

Big BANG,,,, bang shoot-um up 1-2-3... :D

Nothing from Nothing leaves NOTHING.... :confused:

It's all just an Amazing Grace to me.... :cool:

Reactions: fsu939913
The one question i love asking religius people is where did god come from? Everything has a beginning and an end. So what was his beginning.

Straw man argument .... you can’t prove energy in the universe has a beginning or end either.

You can’t prove there isn’t a God, as much as anyone can prove there is.... matter of faith in both cases. But if crude organic carbon based life forms that exhibit electrolytic processes can have sentience, than an entir universe of organize energy can have a god

Politics and religion are two of the most divisive things in conversation. Atheists cite science and proof as reasons against their belief.

Religious leaders often use fear tactics and proclaim themselves as a beacon or second coming to generate the only true thing they do worship and it isn't God.

Nobody can make you a believer unless you are open to the "faith". Jesus was a man who walked the Earth, you may believe that is all he was.
You may or may not believe in the existence of God but then you have to ask yourself if something can come from nothing. Avoiding the thought that your opinion is fact is the key to open conversation. Science and Religion aren't exclusively seperate things. If you believe the purple marshmellow king or queen is responsible for life...okay.

Back to SadGators point and I think it is something all Gator fans can agree on. To Hell with Georgia and Alabama with Satan at the helm. What kind of dark deal did Alabama make to create a dynasty in an era designed to make that impossible with scholarship reductions?

I don't think Cthulhu listens to the prayers of man, Sad.

Well to be truthful, if men were to show an inclination, aptitude and ability to aide in battle against Elder Things and Shoggoths, Cthulhu might listen - he’s sort of a quid pro quo deity

Soooo what did the cow, apples, oranges, pigs, horses, dogs, cats, birds, GATORS, snakes, sheep, blueberries, trees, flowers and everything else start from????????????????????...........where was their beginning? GOD! We cant find life from any other rock in the universe! Be thankful for your blessings. Good luck bud!

Soooo what did the cow, apples, oranges, pigs, horses, dogs, cats, birds, GATORS, snakes, sheep, blueberries, trees, flowers and everything else start from????????????????????...........where was their beginning? GOD! We cant find life from any other rock in the universe! Be thankful for your blessings. Good luck bud!

Just because we haven't found it, doesn't mean it's not there.

Huh? Wouldnt god put animals on other planets? Again, where did god come from? Ur believing in santa clause

LOL He already did that!!

Damn i must have missed it. U got video? Or do u believe people who claim their was witches at that time. They use to kill women that they thought were witches.

Hypothetical question, if i said god came down to me, and said he would only take those in heaven who murdered 1 human per lifetime. Would you murder someone?

Politics and religion are two of the most divisive things in conversation. Atheists cite science and proof as reasons against their belief.

Religious leaders often use fear tactics and proclaim themselves as a beacon or second coming to generate the only true thing they do worship and it isn't God.

Nobody can make you a believer unless you are open to the "faith". Jesus was a man who walked the Earth, you may believe that is all he was.
You may or may not believe in the existence of God but then you have to ask yourself if something can come from nothing. Avoiding the thought that your opinion is fact is the key to open conversation. Science and Religion aren't exclusively seperate things. If you believe the purple marshmellow king or queen is responsible for life...okay.

Back to SadGators point and I think it is something all Gator fans can agree on. To Hell with Georgia and Alabama with Satan at the helm. What kind of dark deal did Alabama make to create a dynasty in an era designed to make that impossible with scholarship reductions?

People get angry at politics and religion because its two of the things people know the least about but "think" they are the most passionate about because they are told they need to care about it. Religion is great imo, most religions say the same thing, be a good person and you will get a better afterlife. Let me tell you something, if i found a group of uncivilized people, living in the rain forest, after i taught them to read, i would hand them a bible, not because its right but because of the message it sends, its control. Its an easy form of control. When it comes down to it, when the tough questions are asked the challenge the basis of any religion, its always, well you just gotta have faith. I have to have proof. There is zero so far, jus conjecture,

Which is illogical.

Which means you either understand that you are agnostic and highly doubt there is a god, and see no proof, OR you can state your faith there is categorically is no god and be illogical for something for which there is no proof to the negative

Reactions: passoverGator
Which means you either understand that you are agnostic and highly doubt there is a god, and see no proof, OR you can state your faith there is categorically is no god and be illogical for something for which there is no proof to the negative

So religions best argument is to say, prove its not true. Ok, fine. I just made a new religion where a chicken is chasing a shark in space and everytime he runs by the shade from the shark night time possible. Prove that this is not the case. If you cant, it must be true. Do you see how stupid that is? You are asking me to prove that something doesnt exist......Its the brilliance of religion, i will give them that, they are some good brainwashers.

Easier to understand example, its like telling me there is a 5 dollar bill in the room, i look every where, its not there but in your world i cant prove its not there. So it could be there lol You dont need counter proof, only the person claiming something needs proof

Last edited:
Faulty logic through and through - you like your straw men don’tcha ? Do I really need to explain the fallacy of “if I can’t prove it’s false, it must be true”? I thought you were an engineer or some such .... please don’t belabor the concept

If the chicken and shark is your faith, it’s your deal not mine. You can’t equally say a god doesn’t exist as if atheism is empirical, again...the position is just as unprovable

But its not my position to prove. If you say something is true, you have to prove it. Especially when its something as illogical as faith.

The problwm is you keep trying to label me as some type of person. Forget what others told you and think for yourself

He already did that. See you Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT