ADVERTISEMENT

“Oh Dear Creator of Heaven and Earth...”

Funny how I was watching the science channel the other day and one of them says "Well even though we haven't seen a Blackhole doesn't mean they don't exists and I believe there are black holes in space"...But these same people have a hard time in believing there is a creator when all the evidence is there to prove there is one.

The big bang is only a theory like 98% come up with are just theories.

The one question i love asking religius people is where did god come from? Everything has a beginning and an end. So what was his beginning.

If the big bang was the beginning of existence and the beginning of time, what was there before it?

These are all questions that are impossible to answer. It takes just as much faith to believe that existence sprouted out of literal nothing, or that existence is eternal, with no beginning, as it does to believe in God.

Reactions: passoverGator
Funny how I was watching the science channel the other day and one of them says "Well even though we haven't seen a Blackhole doesn't mean they don't exists and I believe there are black holes in space"...But these same people have a hard time in believing there is a creator when all the evidence is there to prove there is one.

The big bang is only a theory like 98% come up with are just theories.

I'm not religious, but I think the best evidence of God's existence, is that there literally is no other explanation for the universe's existence. You can look at the most cutting edge theories as to the Universe's origin, and they can never answer the fundamental question of "all right, but what came before that?" This article is a pretty interesting look at some of the research. This guy's theory is that there was no beginning, and that existence is infinite. OK that settles that then!

Lol! I would bet the only thing you've read all the way through with Hawking's name attached is his wikipedia page. If you're familiar with Hawking's work, why can't you respond to any of the fairly obvious questions raised with anything except vague generalities and conclusory statements?

If you click on the link I posted, it runs through several of the leading theories of origin. "Theories" being the key word. None of them are proven, so belief in them requires faith. A statement like "nothing existed" or "existence is infinite" may be answers to one question, but they raise countless other questions that people spend literal lifetimes studying.

Lol! I would bet the only thing you've read all the way through with Hawking's name attached is his wikipedia page. If you're familiar with Hawking's work, why can't you respond to any of the fairly obvious questions raised with anything except vague generalities and conclusory statements?

Well, I do have a degree in physics

A statement like "nothing existed" or "existence is infinite" may be answers to one question, but they raise countless other questions that people spend literal lifetimes studying.

Hawkins calls it a singularity. It had no space and no time

Objective proof that God exists...

laura-mckeeman-2013-miss-america-final-competition-08.jpg

tim-tebow-of-the-florida-gators-says-a-prayer-after-throwing-a-pass-picture-id78690446

You just remember this thread when you're roasting in hell for all eternity. You and MJ can get beers.
LULZ

At what point did I say I did not believe in God?

Damn child, but you are a reactionary human being. If you are as religious as you claim, you might want to work on that trait.

Damn i must have missed it. U got video? Or do u believe people who claim their was witches at that time. They use to kill women that they thought were witches.

Hypothetical question, if i said god came down to me, and said he would only take those in heaven who murdered 1 human per lifetime. Would you murder someone?
I'd say if you told others you were God and lived what you preached and then died for your cause and rose from the grave to be seen by hundreds, to then ascend to heaven in the presence of others you could garner following. I'd also say Saul had an experience that transformed him and that was an awakening that converted him from a slaughterer of Christians to one of the great leaders of the faith, this can occur to many who seek Him. So your question "hypothetical" as it may be, Paul was killing and way more than 1, God isn't going to tell people to kill someone to go to heaven. The shallow arguments always baffle me, all I do is pray for souls, if that's offensive, sorry I've offended! Other than that, your on your own bro.

I saw Chekov die. :(
Then McCoy brought him back to life. :)
Then Scottie beamed him back to heaven to live happily ever after.... o_O

Does that count??? :cool:

Infinity is a very, very, big place.... ;)
OR
Nothing is real,,, nothing is real,,, nothing is real........ :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You just remember this thread when you're roasting in hell for all eternity. You and MJ can get beers.
BG,
Matthew 7:6 says: "Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Matthew 10:14-15 also says:
14 Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet.
15 Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city.
We are to share the gospel, but, when it becomes apparent that the gospel is not welcome, we are to move on. We are responsible to share the good news; we are not responsible for people’s response to the good news. Pigs don’t appreciate pearls, and some people don’t appreciate what Christ has done for them. Our job is not to force conversions or cram the gospel down people’s throats; there’s no sense in preaching the value of pearls to swine. Jesus’ instruction to His apostles on how to handle rejection was to simply go elsewhere. There are other people who need to hear the gospel, and they are ready to hear it.

I know it's frustrating because once Salvation occurs, you desire for others to experience the Love of Christ, but He is the One who orchestrated that, not us!

BG,
Our job is not to force conversions or cram the gospel down people’s throats; there’s no sense in preaching the value of pearls to swine. Jesus’ instruction to His apostles on how to handle rejection was to simply go elsewhere. There are other people who need to hear the gospel, and they are ready to hear it.

I know it's frustrating because once Salvation occurs, you desire for others to experience the Love of Christ, but He is the One who orchestrated that, not us!

Matthew 7:3 "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Matthew 7:4 "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?"

Matthew 7:5 "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

Luke 6:41 "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Luke 6:42 "Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye."

Reactions: tbbuc99
Matthew 7:3 "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Matthew 7:4 "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?"

Matthew 7:5 "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

Luke 6:41 "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Luke 6:42 "Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye."
Thanks

I'd say if you told others you were God and lived what you preached and then died for your cause and rose from the grave to be seen by hundreds, to then ascend to heaven in the presence of others you could garner following. I'd also say Saul had an experience that transformed him and that was an awakening that converted him from a slaughterer of Christians to one of the great leaders of the faith, this can occur to many who seek Him. So your question "hypothetical" as it may be, Paul was killing and way more than 1, God isn't going to tell people to kill someone to go to heaven. The shallow arguments always baffle me, all I do is pray for souls, if that's offensive, sorry I've offended! Other than that, your on your own bro.

U dont know if any of that hapoened. The people believed in witches....in witches....

Also, u dont know what god wants. I would laff my @$$ off if he came down and told me. It wont happen. Invisible men 8n the sky dont exist. Just like ghosts. Fiction. Money. Control. Religion has it all. It does not surprise me that all the sheep go to the slaughter. I nvr met someone with a high IQ who believed in god

U dont know if any of that hapoened. The people believed in witches....in witches....

Also, u dont know what god wants. I would laff my @$$ off if he came down and told me. It wont happen. Invisible men 8n the sky dont exist. Just like ghosts. Fiction. Money. Control. Religion has it all. It does not surprise me that all the sheep go to the slaughter. I nvr met someone with a high IQ who believed in god

I'd take a different tactic. Perhaps the logical problem of evil, or how predestination and free will are mutually exclusive.

Also, u dont know what god wants.
Just like you don't know if god,,, or GOD exists or not.

I nvr met someone with a high IQ who believed in god
Don't get out much or read much? Seems to me that I remember that Einstien professed a belief in a creator GOD, but Hawking did not. So flip a coin...

Prove to me that witches don't exist. o_O

Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine. --- Sir Arthur Eddington

K

Damn!! Haven't been here in a couple of weeks. But one thing is certain, Sad proves there is a God!! Dear Father, whom art in heaven, thank you for delivering us from evil UGA. I had my doubts well into the 4th quarter. Forgive me! :eek:

. .... I nvr met someone with a high IQ who believed in god

We’ve not met, but I legitimately possess the credentials for membership in Mensa, and I believe in God......does that count?

PS - the vast majority of scientific advancement of the human race has been by people of faith.... do they count ?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT