ADVERTISEMENT

MDFer!!!! - 4 merged threads

😂 😂 😂

tornado-siren.gif

@Mdfgator

loyola-ramblers.gif

But my favorite is when his first response is his own response of some whiny begging like "C'mon guys, hasn't anybody got a response". Pretty bad when you gotta beg but this guy never gets the point anyway.
MDFer gets so desperate to the point he will tag me in his threads that get no replies, and having people like Kalim, Jim Gaster, Capt Ron and others who take the bait don't count. The Nailed Head occasionally takes the bait as well.

MDFer gets so desperate to the point he will tag me in his threads that get no replies, and having people like Kalim, Jim Gaster, Capt Ron and others who take the bait don't count. The Nailed Head occasionally takes the bait as well.
Since I don't open threads he's started, I don't need the ignore button. Life is too short for illiterate nonsense. I only see his drivel in threads others have started. Then the fun begins! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: greyghost14
Since I don't open threads he's started, I don't need the ignore button. Life is too short for illiterate nonsense. I only see his drivel in threads others have started. Then the fun begins! 😂
Not sure why he tags me as much as he did but only you and Lord Socks clown him as much as anyone here.

It appears MDFer is going for the gusto to break all Parking Lot records. 😂
I just unignored to check - he has 14 threads on the first page. One poster has 14 threads.

And half have no replies.

If I did that I'd get the ban hammer.

And I don't care if he posts, it just needs to be all combined into one MDF megathread. At least BSC had the decency to stay in his corner.

I just unignored to check - he has 14 threads on the first page. One poster has 14 threads.

And I don't care if he posts, it just needs to be all combined into one MDF megathread. At least BSC had the decency to stay in his corner.
Normally Theo saves him from further embarrassment just to reply.

Im still trying to figure out why you put up with his shenanigans, he calls you out regularly. er, randomly.
Me too. I have had several discussions with him in the past and they have been mostly reasonable. But recently that ship has sailed and my patience might be going along with it ...

Yep, going headlong into ray ray territory ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT