ADVERTISEMENT

Is - several merged threads - Mdfpalooza right here

I don’t think most Americans even understand small government vs big government. I think most people are just trying to get by. It’s hard to thrive when you’re constantly hanging on by a thread. Most people put to much faith in “the system” to take care of them, and took for granted that it will always be there and always look out for them. Big mistake
The system will take care of them, that’s what they vote for and that’s what the politicians give them. Do I think it’s fools gold? I do. UBI is coming, it began in March of 2020 and it’s not likely going to stop.

tornado-siren.gif

“Since September 2023, coffee prices are up a MASSIVE 78%.” the Kobeissi Letter, a blog on capital markets said.

This is unusual:

The US BLS has announced that coffee prices will no longer be factored into CPI inflation data.

In fact, the April 2024 CPI inflation report this week will be the first to NOT include coffee price inflation.

“Since September 2023, coffee prices are up a MASSIVE 78%.” the Kobeissi Letter, a blog on capital markets said.

This is unusual:

The US BLS has announced that coffee prices will no longer be factored into CPI inflation data.

In fact, the April 2024 CPI inflation report this week will be the first to NOT include coffee price inflation.
This is just another item they NO LONGER count as a factor for the CPI Inflation Data. Its the only way they can "SHOW" that inflation is coming down because of Bidenomics.

This is just another item they NO LONGER count as a factor for the CPI Inflation Data. Its the only way they can "SHOW" that inflation is coming down because of Bidenomics.
Inflation is coming down, prices are not. Most people are illiterate when it comes to finance and economics .

• Haha
Reactions: scubagator
Why is the board overrun with snowflakes? What has happened to men in America? The feminization of males is crazy. Why are men so frightened by the silliest of things? I am one person why do I intimidate 100’s? Sad.

for anyone that has amazon prime, i would watch the first two episodes of All in the Family. its amazing to see what they were making fun of in 1971, it could very well have been writen for todays world....

I personally take all my advice from Hollywood celebs. I’ve found that they’re the most down to earth and relatable people around. They really are in touch with the common man. And anyone who disagrees with this or anything I think is a terrible person and a racist.

I personally take all my advice from Hollywood celebs. I’ve found that they’re the most down to earth and relatable people around. They really are in touch with the common man. And anyone who disagrees with this or anything I think is a terrible person and a racist.
Common man is crushing it. Economy is red hot

• Haha
Reactions: jhgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT