ADVERTISEMENT

Who do YOU want to see go down today?!?!?

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
So many big games…

This is typically one of those days where sadgator thinks it’s gonna be great and then all the favorites roll….

Hope it delivers…

Obviously, it would great if FSU lost…but aside from that…what team do you most want to see lose today?

sadgator would LOVE it if Bama lost to Ole Miss…but that probably won’t happen in Tuscaloosa.

It would be very funny if UT struggled with UTSA. sadgator remembers a few times in the 90’s -00’s when we beat them so bad that they would look like garbage against a lesser team the next week…

Reactions: ocalaman
I would like to see Bama lose again. I guess I would rather ND beat OSU but I don't really care for either team. I am definitely hoping FSU loses as any Gator fan would. That UCLA - Utah game looks interesting since it appears Rising might not be back yet. The coach many of us thought would be the first one fired after his first season out of the 3 we were mostly discussing as candidates for UF (Kelly, Frost and Mullen) is the only one still a head coach.

That’s true, but Kelly would not have been a good fit here despite our desire to see it…

To be fair, you thought Mullen was Gator Jesus, even though we all knew he was a douchebag at such a high level that Miami was put off by him a decade ago.

Too much of a douche for Miami.

Reactions: sadgator
Not a huge ND fan by any stretch but I was pulling for them to beat OSU. Also disappointed that Bama won. I would have loved to see UTSA beat the Vols but I didn’t realistically expect it.

Reactions: rjcarter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT