ADVERTISEMENT

FSU should have WAY less focus on the lawsuits part and WAY more focus on the football part

O can see it now, fsu goes 13 and 0.... in comes sec dick riding Kirk herbstreit "this 8 and 4 Auburn team should have the 12th spot and keep fsu out". Blah blah blah....
Well look, let’s be honest here…you ARE the guy who dreams about getting pounded by strong attractive men, so your opinion on whether FSU should move up in conference is candidly “a little” skewed…

Last edited:
I mean a shitty bama team beat them..... our defense gave up 1 td in 38 possessions without Jordan in there.... never let a team score more than 28. I said without Travis it's 31 to 21 uga... with Travis tho.... 31 to 21 FSU and I think uga probably gets a garbage time td to make it closer than it looked.
You struggled against ACC competition. Playing big boy football weekly, you guys were a 7-5 team, maybe 8-4. And that's your history. You chose the easiest path. Diamond is carbon under immense pressure. You boys play 3-4 tough games annually. SEC schedule would have your boys screaming like little girls.

You struggled against ACC competition. Playing big boy football weekly, you guys were a 7-5 team, maybe 8-4. And that's your history. You chose the easiest path. Diamond is carbon under immense pressure. You boys play 3-4 tough games annually. SEC schedule would have your boys screaming like little girls.

Lol we pounded that SEC ass this yr. Our margin of victory is bigger against SEC teams than ACC teams. The SEC got got a taste of big boy football when they went 4 and 6 against the ACC.

SEC was probably the worst p5 conf this yr. Not a single objective measure suggest the sec was even remotely decent this yr.

Last edited:
Well look, let’s be honest here…you ARE the guy who dreams about getting pounded by strong attractive men, so your opinion on whether FSU should move up in conference is candidly “a little” skewed…

Only Tom Brady or Brad Pitt from the movie troy

Lol we pounded that SEC ass this yr. Our margin of victory is bigger against SEC teams than ACC teams. The SEC got got a taste of big boy football when they went 4 and 6 against the ACC.

SEC was probably the worst p5 conf this yr. Not a single objective measure suggest the sec was even remotely decent this yr.
Coming from someone who wants to leave the ACC.

200.gif

Reactions: mcanes
Coming from someone who wants to leave the ACC.

200.gif
Perception vs reality. People live in fantasy world so we have to as well. Also, usually the SEC is the best co f and they will only get stronger with Texas and OU. Big 10 is only getting stronger, we need to get to the big 10 to rival the SEC

Do you really believe a nolie would understand…or maybe they’re just dumb.

Go Canes!
Of course Miami is fine being in the ACC. They haven't done anything since joining and are good with off-season accomplishments only. When FSU leaves (possible taking UNC with them to the B1G), maybe the ACC can add the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns and Texas State Bobcats.
Not sure sadgator would classify it as “passionate,” but he doesn’t think it is a good idea for any of those schools to switch conferences from a purely football playing perspective.
Personally, I HATE all of it. I miss regional rivalries, the importance of the regular season and the prestige once associated with the Bowl Season. However, something needs to be done because this middle-ground hybrid crap is for the birds.

There are lot of interesting proposals out there too.

F23sLmiXYAAYmPo.jpg:large

It is just dumb.
That has yet to be determined. The ACC is a great conference for academics and all sports not named football and unfortunately, football is the priority that funds all other athletics.

One teams players were quitters. One team, with JUST AS MUCH of a reason to bail, played. Sorry, the playoff committee got it right

One team realized it's an exhibition that doesn't matter at all. Glad we ruined the orange bowl and it makes me even happier people are pissed about it.

One teams players were quitters. One team, with JUST AS MUCH of a reason to bail, played. Sorry, the playoff committee got it right

No you can't leave out an undefeated power 5 conference winner that showed they could beat good teams. FSU with that defense could have played with most teams. That was them giving in to the networks etc and was a complete joke. If they didn't change their mind at the very end and do the right thing this would have been almost like sending MI over us in 2006 which almost happened.

No you can't leave out an undefeated power 5 conference winner that showed they could beat good teams. FSU with that defense could have played with most teams. That was them giving in to the networks etc and was a complete joke. If they didn't change their mind at the very end and do the right thing this would have been almost like sending MI over us in 2006 which almost happened.
There is no comparison between the 2006 Gator team to the 2023 Holes team.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
It can be argued that 2006 game showed the county what a power the SEC was. Most talking heads said it would be a route. they were right but for the wrong team.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
It can be argued that 2006 game showed the county what a power the SEC was. Most talking heads said it would be a route. they were right but for the wrong team.

Just saying it was the same deal the networks trying to screw a team. ESPN has the SEC now so they wanted Bama in there.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
That's a "feeling". Why does UGA impress you so much? Was it their loss to a Bama team that nearly lost to a terrible Auburn team (see their performance vs Maryland) or them surviving GT? It's most certainly possible that UGA still beats FSU, but to just automatically assume it makes you no better than the Committee. Playing the game is all that matters and FSU was denied the opportunity, so they said to hell with it.

Except for an inept OC and his crappy play calling (12-0), 5-7 UF might have beat FSUcks.
JMOHO, but that game might be why the criminoles weren't in the playoffs. 😛

Reactions: LordofallSocks
And down goes Bama!!!
Life is SO much better without Bama.

The sky is bluer, the air is fresher, the chicks are hotter, the mead is stronger…

sadgator is so happy he’s actually sipping on a Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Barrel Proof and eating a small piece of dark chocolate…

Life is good…

Life is SO much better without Bama.

The sky is bluer, the air is fresher, the chicks are hotter, the mead is stronger…

sadgator is so happy he’s actually sipping on a Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Barrel Proof and eating a small piece of dark chocolate…

Life is good…
I'm glad you got it like that fam, I'm on that Coors Banquet myself.

😂😂😂😂😂

And oh BTW....
  • Cotton Bowl: No. 9 Missouri 14, No. 7 Ohio State 3
  • Peach Bowl: No. 11 Ole Miss 38, No. 10 Penn State 25
  • ReliaQuest Bowl: No. 13 LSU 35, Wisconsin 31
  • Citrus Bowl: No. 21 Tennessee 35, No. 17 Iowa 0
So it looks like FSUcks will fit in just fine with the Big10-12-14-whatever.....
And oh BTW...
  • Rose Bowl: No. 1 Michigan (B1G) over No. 4 Alabama (SEC)
  • Sugar Bowl: No. 2 Wash (Future B1G) over No. 3 Texas (Future SEC)
:cool:

And oh BTW...
Fuchs TexAss. I never did like being in and around Austin. The only thing we benefited from Bama being in the CFP was the money we'll receive for their appearance.

Fuchs TexAss. I never did like being in and around Austin. The only thing we benefited from Bama being in the CFP was the money we'll receive for their appearance.
I think the most annoying thing about Texas and OU is their obnoxious rivalry. I mean, ours is bad, but theirs is on a shime/i8hf$u level x100. People pay money to go to their rivals games just to see them lose. They fill their SM feeds with smack all year long. I live in San Antonio, so it's extra irritating.

I can't imagine traveling to the UGA/UF game just hoping to see UF lose while wearing my FSU gear. It's ridiculous!

Last edited:
They will walk in the front door of the SEC next year and let you know who they are, why the Aggies really are a joke and then tell you how much money they have.
Which is a TON.

And oh BTW...
So, the #4 one loss SEC-C Bama, took the #1 Undefeated Big10-C Meatchickens to OT....

While Tx is now described by you, as 'a future SEC' since they lost, but had they won, then you'd be saying that they were 'the Big12 Champ' and not yet in the SEC. Sounds like a 2 faced forked tongue hypocrite to me... 🙄

With no dog in the hunt, I thought that the Officials did all they could in both games to get the 'no longer in existent LAC-12 Chump, and the 'fired HC Big 10 Meatchickens cheaters into a final Rose Bowl type of NC game,,, that I likely won't bother watching.... 😏

They will walk in the front door of the SEC next year and let you know who they are, why the Aggies really are a joke and then tell you how much money they have.
Which is a TON.
Too bad Baylor's run didn't last after Matt Rhule left. They kind of owned Texas for a while.

200w.gif

Which is a TON.
They’ve really shown OU who they are over the years

Go Canes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
So, the #4 one loss SEC-C Bama, took the #1 Undefeated Big10-C Meatchickens to OT....
FSU was left out due to potential poor QB production. Are you really that dense?
While Tx is now described by you, as 'a future SEC' since they lost, but had they won, then you'd be saying that they were 'the Big12 Champ' and not yet in the SEC. Sounds like a 2 faced forked tongue hypocrite to me... 🙄
Since I never made such a claim, and you (much like the committee, made an aSSumption), that sounds like a YOU problem more than a ME problem.
With no dog in the hunt, I thought that the Officials did all they could in both games to get the 'no longer in existent LAC-12 Chump, and the 'fired HC Big 10 Meatchickens cheaters into a final Rose Bowl type of NC game,,, that I likely won't bother watching.... 😏
You didn't have a dog in the hunt yesterday. Why would you have one next Monday?

Those were GREAT games to watch. It could have gone either way. No FSU team routed needed.
I agree, they were both great games; especially that UT/Wash ending. ...just sticking into INSTA. He likes to be stuck, or didn't you know? ;)

Also, in addition to Bama's outstanding passing attack, that elite O-line was getting it done!

12212019.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT