ADVERTISEMENT

FSU should have WAY less focus on the lawsuits part and WAY more focus on the football part

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
It’s SOOOOO stupid that these guys want to sue the ACC to get out…

Now you see what is waiting for FSU on the other side…

sadgator understands that FSU as an institution is very very butt hurt over the whole “playoff exclusion thing,” but look…

When the playoffs go to 12 NEXT YEAR, you’ll be in…literally every freaking year…

In fact, you’ll have a much better chance of getting in every year moving forward than you will in a good conference like the SEC, B1G, or Big 12…

This feels EXACTLY like Miami voluntarily giving up their automatic free pass to the NY6 games every year when they inexplicably and foolishly left the Big East several years ago…how’d that work out?!?!?!?

Let’s be honest, FSU leadership voluntarily chose the pussy path approximately 30 years ago. Although it burned them this year, it has been very good to them otherwise…it is the reason they obtained 3 titles…why backtrack now when the path is about to open up again?!?!?!?!?

The tv money won’t matter…your free pass awaits…

This lawsuit is such a waste of money and effort…they’ll wind up paying millions in a negotiated exit fee (that they won’t be able to offset by revenue from a new conference) just to get their asses kicked like tonight and NOT make the playoffs…how silly…

But then again, FSU leadership ain’t all that bright…

Give up the ridiculous lawsuits, focus on ball, and wait ‘til next year…

Absolutely not, sue the acc and go to big 10. This whole, well next yr it's 12 so it won't be a big deal. Nope. We won't have the same team so it doesn't matter. Big 10 is the play.

Acc went 6 and 4 against the sec and we dominated our SEC opponents

Fsu full team beats that UGA team. I was unimpressed by them.

Absolutely not, sue the acc and go to big 10. This whole, well next yr it's 12 so it won't be a big deal. Nope. We won't have the same team so it doesn't matter. Big 10 is the play.

LMAO... we nor the whole country were impressed with FSU either.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

The worst bowl arse whipping in history.

Sp getting beat the worst in bowl history did not register reality to you? Then nothing will. There are THREE words seamonholes should be banned forever from saying..."we got cheated" No...the NCAA got this SPOT ON.

Vegas changes point spreads when star QB's do not play for some reason. FSU was NOT on the level of ANY top 15 program without their QB. We all should thank the committee for sparing the rest of us a game just like this one in the playoffs.

It's not about what happens on the field. It's not "most deserving" to win, it's "best", it's how we feel. Georgia may have deserved to win the game but they aren't the better team
Ohhhh...so the object is to LOSE by 60? LOLOLOL TYPICAL crybaby Nole fan. Your team was full of quitters..because they KNEW UGA was going to do what they did to them. Too bad the fans were so unrealistic

Sp getting beat the worst in bowl history did not register reality to you? Then nothing will. There are THREE words seamonholes should be banned forever from saying..."we got cheated" No...the NCAA got this SPOT ON.

Vegas changes point spreads when star QB's do not play for some reason. FSU was NOT on the level of ANY top 15 program without their QB. We all should thank the committee for sparing the rest of us a game just like this one in the playoffs.

Reality that UGA is better than our walk ons? I already knew that.

This wasn't the team that would have played in the playoffs. We were missing 35 players LOL Does Danny Kanell need to make another video?

Don’t be mad

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Jawjaw is the team that was screwed out of the playoffs. 29 game win streak, two time back to back NC's, one loss in two seasons, and lost by just 3 points to the team they let in. YET, they were able to field more of their starters than FSWho. Why? Because of two things, culture and $$$$$$$$$$$. Their players weren't 1 year portal players with no skin in the game. Literally.

Jawjaw is the team that was screwed out of the playoffs. 29 game win streak, two time back to back NC's, one loss in two seasons, and lost by just 3 points to the team they let in. YET, they were able to field more of their starters than FSWho. Why? Because of two things, culture and $$$$$$$$$$$. Their players weren't 1 year portal players with no skin in the game. Literally.

1 thing, they lost their last game and felt they needed redemption, we won every game, nothing left to prove. It would be dumb for our 10 draft picks to play in a meaningless bowl game for "culture" lol jfc

I thought the same. I hate UGA more than any other team hands down but to win 29 in a row and back to back NC’s and lose by three in the conference championship game with, I’ll admit it, several key players hurt and get the shaft was just wrong. I’m pretty sure Bama is very happy they don’t have to play them in the CFP.

Let it go. Your team was decimated by a bunch of ungrateful clods who left the Noles to be slaughtered by a superior team who probably would have beat the Noles regardless. I don't like the Noles but I'll be the first to agree that losing Jordan was a shi--ty deal and I wonder how many of the portal players would have stayed around to play the game if their man Travis had remained healthy. All supposition: if, would, could and maybe , the mantra of the losing side.

BWAHAHAHAAAAAA

I hate FSU but bowl games where almost all the good players are out mean nothing. They did get screwed out of the playoff.
Shut up Frank Frangie! 😉
Not that I still listen to him and his dips1t co-hosts, but he is a Holes pumper. Worse than Rick Ballou.

Reactions: GatorGray
You are with mout doubt the worst troll ever.

This is what we were told, I'm just playing by the rules. Wins and losses, who cares. It's how we feel, we felt FSU was better. Results don't matter, we were playing our 3rd string QB, 5th String walk on RB, our top 3 receivers out (started 2 true freshman), top 2 TEs out, best LT out, no verse, no Fiske, no farmer, no Green no Dent no Lundy, no Bethune (top 2 linebackers, top 3 dbs)..... I mean, the fact that uga only beat us by 60 is an embarrassment to their program. Kirby had it correct after the game.

Now if we had everybody (including Jordan Travis) I'd say fsu 31, UGA 21.

If we had everybody not including Jordan, I'd say UGA 31 fsu 21.

These are the facts, it's not about what you earned or think you deserve, it's about "best" and we were the best.

UF 20 - 43 UGly

UF 15 - 24 FSUcks

FSU 3 - 63 UGly

IF FSUcks still had their entire team for the bowl,,,,,,
UGly would have likely still beat them by at least a couple of TD's
JMOHO of course.....

And oh BTW, as a Gator fan, I thought it was embarrassing to lose last year's bowl 3 - 30, but 3 - 63 is just plain Pit-ti-ful......

Reality that UGA is better than our walk ons? I already knew that.

This wasn't the team that would have played in the playoffs. We were missing 35 players LOL Does Danny Kanell need to make another video?
We saw all those players other than Travis and nearly beat you guys. And you think you could have been competitive with UGA with all of your starters? On what planet? Better makes Better. You boys chose easier in 1992.

Shut up Frank Frangie! 😉
Not that I still listen to him and his dips1t co-hosts, but he is a Holes pumper. Worse than Rick Ballou.

What is going on over at GatorChatter? They must be ready to hang Napier and the AD I would assume.

Sad, you realize the qualifiers for the 12-team playoff is going to change, right? PAC-12 is gone, the Big 12 is a joke and the ACC isn't far behind. It's going to be the Power 2 and any teams not wanting to get left behind need to join either the B1G or the SEC. Period.

Were you this passionate about OU, Texas, Wash, USC, Oregon & UCLA leaving their conferences for more $$?

IF FSUcks still had their entire team for the bowl,,,,,,
UGly would have likely still beat them by at least a couple of TD's
That's a "feeling". Why does UGA impress you so much? Was it their loss to a Bama team that nearly lost to a terrible Auburn team (see their performance vs Maryland) or them surviving GT? It's most certainly possible that UGA still beats FSU, but to just automatically assume it makes you no better than the Committee. Playing the game is all that matters and FSU was denied the opportunity, so they said to hell with it.

This is what we were told, I'm just playing by the rules. Wins and losses, who cares. It's how we feel, we felt FSU was better. Results don't matter, we were playing our 3rd string QB, 5th String walk on RB, our top 3 receivers out (started 2 true freshman), top 2 TEs out, best LT out, no verse, no Fiske, no farmer, no Green no Dent no Lundy, no Bethune (top 2 linebackers, top 3 dbs)..... I mean, the fact that uga only beat us by 60 is an embarrassment to their program. Kirby had it correct after the game.

Now if we had everybody (including Jordan Travis) I'd say fsu 31, UGA 21.

If we had everybody not including Jordan, I'd say UGA 31 fsu 21.

These are the facts, it's not about what you earned or think you deserve, it's about "best" and we were the best.
Georgia was missing several starters and had 20 enter the portal. So waaah. I was giving FSU a break on the numbers out, then the second half started. The benches were cleared and very few, if any, starters saw the field. Even Muschamp’s boy ran for a first down. It’s one thing to be down starters. It’s quite another to lose by 60 to. Team playing all backups half the game and they still beat you 21-0.

What is going on over at GatorChatter? They must be ready to hang Napier and the AD I would assume.
It was right after the Kentucky loss. Most of them like myself were willing to cut Napier some slack up until we lost to Arky. That's when I said it was time for Napier to get tarred and feathered.

Reactions: Gator Fever

sadgator understands that FSU as an institution is very very butt hurt over the whole “playoff exclusion thing,” but look…

When the playoffs go to 12 NEXT YEAR, you’ll be in…literally every freaking year…

In fact, you’ll have a much better chance of getting in every year moving forward than you will in a good conference like the SEC, B1G, or Big 12…

This feels EXACTLY like Miami voluntarily giving up their automatic free pass to the NY6 games every year when they inexplicably and foolishly left the Big East several years ago…how’d that work out?!?!?!?

Let’s be honest, FSU leadership voluntarily chose the pussy path approximately 30 years ago. Although it burned them this year, it has been very good to them otherwise…it is the reason they obtained 3 titles…why backtrack now when the path is about to open up again?!?!?!?!?

This lawsuit is such a waste of money and effort…they’ll wind up paying millions in a negotiated exit fee (that they won’t be able to offset by revenue from a new conference) just to get their asses kicked like tonight and NOT make the playoffs…how silly…

Post of the year on NYE. Nice work Sad.

Like why are you trying to finance half a billion to be a stepchild in either the Big 10 or SEC? And you’re going to sell out to private equity to do it. Those people will pick your bones dry. You’ll be selling the real estate below doak Campbell by the end of it.

Were you this passionate about OU, Texas, Wash, USC, Oregon & UCLA leaving their conferences for more $$?
Not sure sadgator would classify it as “passionate,” but he doesn’t think it is a good idea for any of those schools to switch conferences from a purely football playing perspective.

And those schools don’t/didn’t have the massive media rights buyout penalty that FSU will wind up negotiating and paying…plus the legal fees it will cost them to get there.

It is just dumb.

Not sure sadgator would classify it as “passionate,” but he doesn’t think it is a good idea for any of those schools to switch conferences from a purely football playing perspective.

And those schools don’t/didn’t have the massive media rights buyout penalty that FSU will wind up negotiating and paying…plus the legal fees it will cost them to get there.

It is just dumb.
Do you really believe a nolie would understand…or maybe they’re just dumb.

Go Canes!

Reactions: sadgator
Do you really believe a nolie would understand…or maybe they’re just dumb.

Go Canes!
It is pretty interesting how UM has remained pretty silent and distant on the whole “pay a half a billion dollars to move to a conference where teams will kick your ass” thing.

UM is like…

“Yeah ok, you guys run with that. We’ll be over here by the salad bar if you need us.”

Georgia was missing several starters and had 20 enter the portal. So waaah. I was giving FSU a break on the numbers out, then the second half started. The benches were cleared and very few, if any, starters saw the field. Even Muschamp’s boy ran for a first down. It’s one thing to be down starters. It’s quite another to lose by 60 to. Team playing all backups half the game and they still beat you 21-0.

See, you are struggling with this like fsu fans were when the committee said we were 5. It's not about who wins or loses, sure you deserved the win but who was "best". Our best was just better

It doesn’t make sense on either the financial side or the practical football playing side…

When the playoffs go to 12, their perceived problem is solved.

O can see it now, fsu goes 13 and 0.... in comes sec dick riding Kirk herbstreit "this 8 and 4 Auburn team should have the 12th spot and keep fsu out". Blah blah blah....

We saw all those players other than Travis and nearly beat you guys. And you think you could have been competitive with UGA with all of your starters? On what planet? Better makes Better. You boys chose easier in 1992.

I mean a shitty bama team beat them..... our defense gave up 1 td in 38 possessions without Jordan in there.... never let a team score more than 28. I said without Travis it's 31 to 21 uga... with Travis tho.... 31 to 21 FSU and I think uga probably gets a garbage time td to make it closer than it looked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT