ADVERTISEMENT

will ole miss make a run at Mike White?

PF Bassett and C Payne will likely be a deadly paint combo in 2019
If Gak, Stokes, and Stone want to play, then they'd better get after it quickly....

I recently said that KJ should be starting, and against UGly he did. :)

In SF Keyontae Johnson's Fr 1st start: 8 Pts, 7 Rbs, 2 Ast's, 2 Stls.
This was the 1st starting lineup (along with SG Locke and PG Nembhard) of 3 Fr in at least 19 seasons.
Thanks for starting him coach White, he deserved it and he played like it. :D

Freshman Leadership:"We stuck together and played together," Johnson said. "The crowd can make you do things we're not used to doing, but we didn't feed into that. As long as we stick together (team) and do what we're doing, we can get the result that we got." (with 4 more of this type and quality coming in the 2019 class)

The difference between winning and losing?
Listen & follow the coaching directions maybe? o_O
"The little things, the mistakes we made earlier this season, we fixed that a little bit [Saturday]," said Allen, who was 4-for-10 from the floor and 3-for-7 from deep on his way to a sixth straight outing of double figures. "We have to continue to get better at it, but I think that was the biggest difference in the game."

As the final second ticked away, White met Allen on the floor for a celebratory hug. As he pulled Allen close, the coach praised his go-to guy for taking the alpha role when the team had to have him. (there White goes, blaming the player again...) :rolleyes:

"KeVaughn made some really big plays for us, offensively. Not that all of us had a bunch of swagger to us, but he did," White said. "Defensively, I thought we sat down in a stance and didn't hope for stops. Instead, we decided to get them." -- And, in turn, decided to go and get a really big win. (Man, that White dude always blames the players...) :rolleyes:

PS (preachin' and/or naggin')
Sorry for Stone, he certainly wasn't playing 'lazy' last night. I've worried about his weight (which imo needs to be in the 235 range). Here's to hoping that his MRI today comes up on a positive note. (it didn't, jus-damn) :( Both Gak and especially Stokes need to lose weight and strengthen their legs (knees) if they want to be a force in the post. Being lazy or over-weight isn't going to cut it anymore.Fr KJ needs to keep that in mind and work on his conditioning too. He's so athletic that he's never really had to 'WORK' for it before now, he's been on cruise control... With Scottie Lewis coming in, those two could become the 'Dynamic Duo' of Gator B-Ball. KJ's gonna have to catch another gear if he wants to keep up with Scottie. ;)

For your 2019 consideration:

PG Nembhard ***** and Tre Mann***** -- Okauru***
SG Locke**** and Ballard*** -- Klatsky P-WO 43% 3's
SF K.Johnson**** and Scottie Lewis*****
PF Stone**** and Bassett*** -- Stokes***
C Gak*** and Omar Payne****

Some pretty stiff competition for playing minutes looks like to me. o_O

Last edited:
The new key 8 seem to finally be solidifying.

PG Nembhard Fr - Okauru So
SG Allen Sr - Ballard So
SF Locke Fr - Ballard So
PF K.Johnson Fr - Bassett rsSo
C Hayes Sr - Bassett rsSo

~ Only lose Allen and Hayes next year, with 4 top quality newbees coming in. :)

The new key 8 seem to finally be solidifying.

PG Nembhard Fr - Okauru So
SG Allen Sr - Ballard So
SF Locke Fr - Ballard So
PF K.Johnson Fr - Bassett rsSo
C Hayes Sr - Bassett rsSo

~ Only lose Allen and Hayes next year, with 4 top quality newbees coming in. :)
Lots of talent, just not enough bigs. Maybe Gak will be back, but he can't be counted on. White needs to go out and find a big or 2 to transfer in.

ocala, I'm thinking that Payne 6-10 and Bassett 6-9 will rule the paint next season.
If Gak 6-11 can make a come back and live up to his potential, then they will be really solid.
The same goes for Stokes 6-8. Lose weight and live up to his potential.

I'm certainly not opposed to getting another 1-2 bigs though... :cool:

Edit Note: UF 81 - 72 aTm

Last edited:
Florida men's basketball signees SG/SF Scottie Lewis (Colts Neck, N.J.) and PG Tre Mann (Gainesville, Fla.) earned a place on the 2019 McDonald's All-American rosters, announced Thursday. In addition to Lewis and Mann, the Gators also have four-star 6-foot-10 C/PF Omar Payne (Kissimmee, Fla.) in their top-10 2019 signing class.

The game takes place March 27 in Atlanta.

Last edited:
Reactions: ocalaman
To somewhat soften the blow of this season's B-Ball under-performance, there's this... :cool:

What the Gator's are missing right now it this:

And I never get tired of watching this kid play:

Or this kid shoot the ball....

Got yerself 2 one and dones.
Big whoop
Way to uphold the SEC vs Big 12.

You mean like the 5-7 rubber dollies did in the only SEC sport that matters? :rolleyes:
UF 47 - 21 rubber-dollies has-beens

Tennis-sea and Chole-la-homo fans agree with and like you,,, says it all imo....:cool:

Last edited:
You mean like the 5-7 rubber dollies did in the only SEC sport that matters? :rolleyes:

Tennis-sea and Chole-la-homo fans agree with and like you,,, says it all imo....:cool:

11-8 with ( 2 ) losses to the big 12

Chokelahoma 65 Lizzerds 60 L

Rubber Dollies 78 Lizzerds 67 L

TCWhoo 55 Lizzerds 50 L

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

11-8 with ( 2 ) losses to the big 12

Chokelahoma 65 Lizzerds 60 L

Rubber Dollies 78 Lizzerds 67 L

TCWhoo 55 Lizzerds 50 L

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lizzerds still gotta come to Knoxville to play a basketball game on Feb 9.

She Lizzerds, the WORST ( 1-6, 5-15) female basketball team in the SEC has to come to Knoxville on Jan.31.Holly's Hacks ended a 6 game slide from #10 to the toilet today by beating LSU.

She Lizzerds should have got a hold of them before they remembered how to win.

I don't think the She Lizzerd Basketball team will earn Instadouche a lot of points for his beloved Deflectors Cup.

Reactions: nail1988
Lizzerds still gotta come to Knoxville to play a basketball game on Feb 9.

She Lizzerds, the WORST female basketball team in the SEC has to come to Knoxville on Jan.31.Holly's Hacks ended a 6 game slide from #10 to the toilet today by beating LSU.

She Lizzerds should have got a hold of them before they remembered how to win.

I don't think the She Lizzerd Basketball team will earn Instadouche a lot of points for his beloved Deflectors Cup.
Gator women's basketball is embarrassing and I've never been able to understand how UF can be so great in virtually every other sport and can never develop a women's basketball program. We are perpetually in the Top 10, usually in the Top 5 for the best athletic program every year, but just can't get it going to women's basketball. Baffling to me.

Gator women's basketball is embarrassing and I've never been able to understand how UF can be so great in virtually every other sport and can never develop a women's basketball program. We are perpetually in the Top 10, usually in the Top 5 for the best athletic program every year, but just can't get it going to women's basketball. Baffling to me.

UT women's basketball is lousy even though they have some of the nation's best recruits and a lot of us would like to see the Bull D*ke fired and a real coach hired. So I would love to see Florida beat them to keep the pressure on. The Sows from Fayetteville recorded their 1st EVER win in Knoxville this year
as did he Female Heffalumps of Alabama..

Holly the Hack inherited the top program ( south of Connecticut) and has destroyed it. I've seen better coaching by Middle School coaches. The A/D didn't hire her. Pat Summit did. But Summit is dead so it's time that the A/D earn his salary and get rid of Holly the Horrible..

Last edited:
He does have two McDonald all-americans coming in next year and a really quality big also.

We have a top 5 athletic program. For whatever reason we can’t figure out women’s basketball. It has been by far our worst sport. We’ve pretty much won national titles in everything else.

The only sport that matters?? That’s mighty rich coming from someone that pimps every sport under the sun when UF football is in the toilet or the season is over - most hypocritical, myopic bourbon sotted ole codger on the webz

The only sport that matters?? That’s mighty rich coming from someone that pimps every sport under the sun when UF football is in the toilet or the season is over - most hypocritical, myopic bourbon sotted ole codger on the webz

Ahhh, tell us what you really think about Instasheepdiddler.:eek:

You are always too nice, holding back as not to hurt somebodies feelings.:D

Chokelahoma 65 Lizzerds 60

Mike White is 2-1 in the SEC vs Big 12 Challenge, and 3-2 overall vs Big12 teams. :p

Choke-la-homo's 65 - 60 UF (-5)

@ Choke-la-homo 52 - 84 UF (+32) :eek:

So your Chokers would only need to beat UF by 5 pts another 6 times to balance out the spread. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
UT women's basketball is lousy even though they have some of the nation's best recruits and a lot of us would like to see the Bull D*ke fired and a real coach hired. So I would love to see Florida beat them to keep the pressure on. The Sows from Fayetteville recorded their 1st EVER win in Knoxville this year
as did he Female Heffalumps of Alabama..

Holly the Hack inherited the top program ( south of Connecticut) and has destroyed it. I've seen better coaching by Middle School coaches. The A/D didn't hire her. Pat Summit did. But Summit is dead so it's time that the A/D earn his salary and get rid of Holly the Horrible..

Disses on UF women's sports, then tries to carry his loser dollies on the shoulders of Pat's women.

Let me know when your boyz rubber-dollies make it to their 1st Final-4.... :rolleyes:

The dog-poker misses the blatant sarcasm yet again, no surprises there, he's a drooling village idiot, sitting up on his crumbling wall... :confused:

Your sarcasm delivery system is badly broken InstaFail

"Classes don't matter at all, so nobody should care where some twit rates them." iG

Ever wonder why I never whined about this fubar of your's, or why it has never bothered me?

It's because it's the first and prime example that you're too stupid to understand sarcasm when you read it.... (dumbazz dog-poker) :cool:

"Classes don't matter at all, so nobody should care where some twit rates them." iG

Ever wonder why I never whined about this fubar of your's, or why it has never bothered me?

It's because it's the first and prime example that you're too stupid to understand sarcasm when you read it.... (dumbazz dog-poker) :cool:

You realize you're notorious for making up your own recruiting rankings.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
All recruit rankings are just opinions you moe-ron... :cool:

Pitiful little attention beggar,
kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.
BothTotally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Gators had the Cats beat but couldn’t close the deal.
It’s what Mike White does. He’s the only coach that can have an 11 point lead and end up losing by 11 all in the same half.

He has one of the worst offensive systems/philosophy I’ve ever seen from a college b-ball coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT