ADVERTISEMENT

So, free Room, Board, Education and $ and….

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
We are supposed to fell sorry for these kids? That the schools profit from them is the argument that they should be paid? So, what about the students getting loans and working jobs to get by?

And Sad you were on a sabbatical for months? Wow I didn’t miss you but, I have hardly been here either. Not like it was back in the day. Now it’s 2-3 ( Socks will reply today ) guys with Junior High replies that post daily until it gets near football season.

Maybe see you in 4-5 months, maybe not.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
We are supposed to fell sorry for these kids? That the schools profit from them is the argument that they should be paid? So, what about the students getting loans and working jobs to get by?

And Sad you were on a sabbatical for months? Wow I didn’t miss you but, I have hardly been here either. Not like it was back in the day. Now it’s 2-3 ( Socks will reply today ) guys with Junior High replies that post daily until it gets near football season.

Maybe see you in 4-5 months, maybe not.
It's five after midnight, so up yours, Shime.

I see Sad still lives in your head rent free.

It's five after midnight, so up yours, Shime.

I see Sad still lives in your head rent free.
I OWN YOU Socks! Your life is so exciting that you not only read EVERYTHING I POST but, you waited to reply to it? I feel sorry for y o u NO I don’t I actually loudly laughed that you replied along with one of our 2 Nolies banned on their home site.

Puppet Master Shimer LOL!

You’ll read this post and will reply AGAIN!!!

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
...you not only read EVERYTHING I POST...
Animated GIF

irony GIF

Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Jagged Little Pill GIF by Alanis Morissette

irony GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Countygator1
I OWN YOU Socks! Your life is so exciting that you not only read EVERYTHING I POST but, you waited to reply to it? I feel sorry for y o u NO I don’t I actually loudly laughed that you replied along with one of our 2 Nolies banned on their home site.

Puppet Master Shimer LOL!

You’ll read this post and will reply AGAIN!!!
Im entirely sure you don't understand how message boards work.

I also know the Sock Lord grows weary of your impertinence.

Alaskan and socks sitting in a tree …. And socks you replied to your own post? I’d call you a nerd but, I’d be insulting nerds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT