ADVERTISEMENT

2024 schedule

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008

Short of starting 5-0 I think Napier might not make it to 2025. 6-4 going into the Ole Miss game will get him canned if he loses at home to Ole Miss.

It’s actually not as bad as sadgator imagined…

Miami…opener at home…can win…
Samford at home…win…
Texas A&M first year coach at home massive portal defections…should win.
@Miss State…:first year coach…should win.
UCF @ home…bye week before…should win.
@UT…probably a loss, but given our history, no reason not to expect a win.
Kentucky @ home…no excuse not to win.
UGA in Jax…loss
@ Texas…loss
LSU @ home…loss
Ole Miss @ home…loss
@FSU…loss

Should be no worse than 6-6 with that schedule.

Samford at home…win…
UGA in Jax…loss
@ Texas…loss
LSU @ home…loss
Ole Miss @ home…loss
@FSU…loss

Every time I look at this schedule it says Napier is fired if he cant beat Ole Miss at home. He could have lost 4 of 5 going in and the last 3 prior to that game.

Short of starting 5-0 I think Napier might not make it to 2025. 6-4 going into the Ole Miss game will get him canned if he loses at home to Ole Miss.

Napier will get fired next yr, I don't see a scenario where he survives....that final five game stretch is BRUTAL

Napier will get fired next yr, I don't see a scenario where he survives....that final five game stretch is BRUTAL

It works against him for sure as a 4 game losing streak with a home loss to Ole Miss with a 6-5 record then very likely ends it. For him to be given a chance to survive with an FSU win to make 7 wins the losses would need to be more staggered than that. Looking at that schedule also unless we hit the portal good and some 2nd year wonders besides Wilson are on the roster there is a chance he is just a dead man walking if he let Miami come into our stadium and leave with a win.

Reactions: fsu939913

Samford at home…win…
UGA in Jax…loss
@ Texas…loss
LSU @ home…loss
Ole Miss @ home…loss
@FSU…loss

Well then I would hate to see what you imagined.

It works against him for sure as a 4 game losing streak with a home loss to Ole Miss with a 6-5 record then very likely ends it. For him to be given a chance to survive with an FSU win to make 7 wins the losses would need to be more staggered than that. Looking at that schedule also unless we hit the portal good and some 2nd year wonders besides Wilson are on the roster there is a chance he is just a dead man walking if he let Miami come into our stadium and leave with a win.

Just seems like an impossible task for him. That's such a tough schedule and Lagway won't be rdy in time (every QB needs a yr).

The 2024 Football Season:

Begins
with the scUM thugs in the Swamp.
Middle in the Swamp they get the UCF commuter school NC's.
Ends with the FSUcks criminoles @ the erector set on Ron Zook Field....

And in between, the always easy SEC with it's;
'New & Improved' 16 team no divisions format.

Early SEC's include: aTm, @ MsSt, @ TN and UK.
Then they end the SEC schedule with: UGly @ WLOCP, @ TX, LSU, Miss....

The ONLY pretty-sure win I see is vs Samford, thank Gawd it's a home game....
I could easily see the Gators ending the season going 0-5 again....

Season = 4-8 at best, but 1-11 still looks entirely possible to me....

Last edited:
Well then I would hate to see what you imagined.
Lol. sadgator thought they’d have Florida traveling to Texas earlier in the season.

The way it is, the first half of the schedule should be manageable. Last 5 games are super tough, but this is nothing new. Florida has had brutal schedules going back to the early 90’s….we didn’t make excuses then, and we shouldn’t now…

Lol. sadgator thought they’d have Florida traveling to Texas earlier in the season.

The way it is, the first half of the schedule should be manageable. Last 5 games are super tough, but this is nothing new. Florida has had brutal schedules going back to the early 90’s….we didn’t make excuses then, and we shouldn’t now…
Back in the day teams complained about having to play us, now the reverse is true.

The good news with that schedule is we have several teams that will be breaking in new QBs. Should help us be competitive.
Maybe, but they all likely have better HC/OC-QB's guiding them....

The Gator's 2023 Football Stats:

Rushing 97 YPG @ 4.3 YPC with 21 TD's

Passing 259.25 YPG @ 7.98 Yds/Att with 20 TD's

With only 1 quality win on the entire season....

PPG 28.42 resulting in a 5-7 W/L Record

Reactions: Gator Fever
Maybe, but they all likely have better HC/OC-QB's guiding them....

The Gator's 2023 Football Stats:

Rushing 97 YPG @ 4.3 YPC with 21 TD's

Passing 259.25 YPG @ 7.98 Yds/Att with 20 TD's

With only 1 quality win on the entire season....

PPG 28.42 resulting in a 5-7 W/L Record
Our problems the back half of the season were defense....play calling on offense was very suspect, QB play was fine.

Reactions: TEBOW TIME
Our problems the back half of the season were defense....play calling on offense was very suspect, QB play was fine.
Amazing, considering that they got rid of that know-nothing DC, 3rd and Grantham....
His 2 replacements at DC so far have both been much better.... 🤐

LMFAO
at the weak whinny excuses.
(and as the roster continues to empty out in the portal, and even among the incoming recruiting class)

😂 🤣 😂

I wonder what D line coach Todd Grantham thinks about the Gators. It is crazy we can look at a Gators schedule and think there is only 3 pretty likely wins - Samford, UCF and Miss St.

I wonder what D line coach Todd Grantham thinks about the Gators. It is crazy we can look at a Gators schedule and think there is only 3 pretty likely wins - Samford, UCF and Miss St.

Todd Grantham, who served Saban as a defensive analyst for one year interviewed for the @AlabamaFTBL DC job, but then decided to return to the NFL as an assistant (DL) with the New Orleans Saints, sources tell ESPN. Grantham was an analyst at Bama last season. He worked in the NFL for 11 seasons and was DC at three different SEC schools. (UGly-MsSt-UF)

The Saints are currently tied with the Bucs in the 2023 NFC Standings.
Buc's Points Against 290
Saints Points Against 267 - Leading their division in that P/A category.

Todd probably thinks very little if at all, about what the Gators are doing now.
Unlike his Gator haters, he's very likely long since moved on.....

Last edited:
Todd Grantham, who served Saban as a defensive analyst for one year interviewed for the @AlabamaFTBL DC job, but then decided to return to the NFL as an assistant (DL) with the New Orleans Saints, sources tell ESPN. Grantham was an analyst at Bama last season. He worked in the NFL for 11 seasons and was DC at three different SEC schools. (UGly-MsSt-UF)

The Saints are currently tied with the Bucs in the 2023 NFC Standings.
Buc's Points Against 290
Saints Points Against 267 - Leading their division in that P/A category.

I kinda doubt that Todd thinks very little if at all, about what the Gators are doing now. Unlike his Gator haters, he's very likely long since moved on.....
You bringing up defensive stats in a division where the eventual winner ends up with a losing record?

You bringing up defensive stats in a division where the eventual winner ends up with a losing record?
I see that you're still unable to follow a conversation, or a train of thought.
But hey, feel free to butt in anyway, you're usually worth a laugh, if I bump you off ignore once in a while.

I answered fevers question about Todd's current thinking about the Gators.
It's where Todd is and and the stats that came up at his coaching position, the DL.
I obviously don't know what he's think, so I speculated on it.

I don't watch the NFL, or the NBA, or MLB, or any other pro sports. Hardly even the Olympics anymore.
I also don't follow other college teams, except in a minor way if they're playing a Gator team.

So I don't really GaS what Dan's doing now, or Todd is doing, or what Mike White is doing, they're history now. I follow the Gator Men's Big 3, and the other teams occasionally as the opportunity presents itself.

I don't watch the NFL

So I don't really GaS what Dan's doing now, or Todd is doing, or what Mike White is doing
Apparently you do watch the NFL, otherwise you wouldn't have brought up Grantham's team stats from the Saints. It's the same with your boy, giving up chunks of yardage and points.
Bringing up Grantham only proves you still GAS.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Amazing, considering that they got rid of that know-nothing DC, 3rd and Grantham....
His 2 replacements at DC so far have both been much better.... 🤐

LMFAO at the weak whinny excuses.
(and as the roster continues to empty out in the portal, and even among the incoming recruiting class)

😂 🤣 😂
Best part is that Grantham is so awesome teams were just lining up to make him a defensive coordinator again. No, you're the only one still suckling from his jock, everyone else, including saban, knows that he is a position coach at best, not DC material. I love the "he chose to go be a position coach"..LOL...after he begged Saban for the job. Instability with his insanity strikes again!

Miami just landed Cameron Ward at QB I see. If it wasn't for the game being in the Swamp that probably would have sealed Napier's fate.

Reactions: mcanes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT