ADVERTISEMENT

We got another commitment today

All of this and still no mention of the 3 true freshmen olineman that McElwain had to start as well. I don't believe Meyer had to start any true freshmen on the oline in the 2005 season.

Well I'm glad that settles it, both lines were bad but one was younger so that's all that matters.

Let's completely disregard that the 05' line gave up 33 sacks and could only block well enough to average 3.9 npc, both some of the worst in the country. By contrast, the 15' line had a 3.5 ypc average and gave up 40 sacks (in two more games). Yep...no comparison at all. Meyer's o-line could have filled out a Pro-Bowl roster :rolleyes: (shoutout to Insta!). So the lines were comparable in performance, with the 05' line having much better players (according to you). How does that happen exactly?

Well I'm glad that settles it, both lines were bad but one was younger so that's all that matters.

Let's completely disregard that the 05' line gave up 33 sacks and could only block well enough to average 3.9 npc, both some of the worst in the country. By contrast, the 15' line had a 3.5 ypc average and gave up 40 sacks (in two more games). Yep...no comparison at all. Meyer's o-line could have filled out a Pro-Bowl roster :rolleyes: (shoutout to Insta!). So the lines were comparable in performance, with the 05' line having much better players (according to you). How does that happen exactly?
Did Meyer's team have any true freshmen on the oline? That's the hardest positon to contribute at in college football as a true freshmen. Meyer had zero true freshmen olineman starting. Mac had 3. Yes that is a Huge huge deal and has a big effect on a team. Maybe Mac should get some credit for going 10-4 with the talent he was given. Especially since he was handed a roster with virtually nothing at QB and I believe 6 scholly olineman total when he took over the team. Did people already forget our oline situation that McElwain inherited?

Who cares? Was Meyer's line as bad as Mac's or not? Nothing else matters. First you argued that there was some sizeable gap in talent between the two teams personnel. Now that's shown to be bunk, and the numbers show Meyer's line to be every bit as bad as the one from last year, the argument has now shifted to well "bbbbbbbb but Mac's line was younger!" Awesome. They both sucked the same which was the entire point. I'd rather have bad freshmen as opposed to bad upperclassmen, at least the freshmen have a chance to be better. All you're doing is telling me Mac's line was younger than Meyer's even though both had the same putrid performance. So what? How was Meyer's line so bad if "the difference in personnel is so drastically different it isn't worth discussing"? That was the claim you made. Maybe you have a bad case of revisionism?

Last edited:
And btw yes all things considered I do give our coaches ton of credit given the oline situation. But no, there wasn't any sizeable gap in talent between the line Meyer inherited and the line Mac inherited, the numbers show that. Being old does not a good line make. Our line full of freshmen actually had performance on par with a line full of upperclassmen. There's a ton of revisionism going on here acting as if Meyer inherited a pro bowl roster or something. That line stunk.You work with what you have. So it goes.

The 2005 All SEC team included 1st team center Mike Degory, 2nd team offensive tackle Randy Hand, 1st team wide receiver Chad Jackson and 2nd team QB Chris Leak.

The 2015 All SEC team did not include a single player from Florida.

It seems the people that vote for the All SEC team disagree with you Oozie.

Maybe those stats you were throwing out weren't because the line sucked but because Meyer was trying to run Leak in a spread offense 105 times.

And btw yes all things considered I do give our coaches ton of credit given the oline situation. But no, there wasn't any sizeable gap in talent between the line Meyer inherited and the line Mac inherited, the numbers show that. Being old does not a good line make. Our line full of freshmen actually had performance on par with a line full of upperclassmen. There's a ton of revisionism going on here acting as if Meyer inherited a pro bowl roster or something. That line stunk.You work with what you have. So it goes.

So you're saying there is no room for debate about this. It's not an opinion it's a fact. You can absolutely measure the talent of both lines down to the last drop and they are about the same. The difference in opponents, QB's, coaches, play calling....none of that matters at all because you can absolutely without question tell us that the lines were about the same.

Really? That is quite a skill you have there.

You should really settle that Curry vs Jordan debate. I'm sure once you tell everyone that you absolutely know which one has more talent the debate will just stop. Facts are facts after all.

Who cares? Was Meyer's line as bad as Mac's or not? Nothing else matters. First you argued that there was some sizeable gap in talent between the two teams personnel. Now that's shown to be bunk, and the numbers show Meyer's line to be every bit as bad as the one from last year, the argument has now shifted to well "bbbbbbbb but Mac's line was younger!" Awesome. They both sucked the same which was the entire point. I'd rather have bad freshmen as opposed to bad upperclassmen, at least the freshmen have a chance to be better. All you're doing is telling me Mac's line was younger than Meyer's even though both had the same putrid performance. So what? How was Meyer's line so bad if "the difference in personnel is so drastically different it isn't worth discussing"? That was the claim you made. Maybe you have a bad case of revisionism?
You didn't show anything to debunk that. The talent disparity between Meyer's roster he inherited and the offensive roster McElwain inherited was HUGE. Meyer inherited a much better QB, WRs and oline. McElwain inherited 6 scholly olineman. He had to get a grad transfer from an Ivy League school to be his starting LT and started 3 true freshmen on the oline. The fact he was able to win 10 games with that mess should be commended.

The fact is if you have to start 3 true freshmen on the oline you are in serious trouble. Even if all 3 were 5* prospects. You can't win with 3 true freshmen starting olineman.

Meyer didn't have to start any true freshmen olineman and had a experienced returning starting QB and your trying to say their isn't a talent disparity on the offensive side of the ball??The conversation was over when you just bring up Leak vs Harris. That settles the argument right there before we even venture into the oline woes that McElwain had to deal with.

Last edited:
Mc is building a program that was in a mess offensively and kicker wise. And let's not forget character wise either. Yes he inherited a good bit of defense talent. Pulling off a top twenty five class being behind the eight ball was good. Improving to a top fifteen class his second year wasn't an easy task. Many of his recruits from the past two classes will be factors in this upcoming season. Filling in areas of need are being addressed. I'm not worried about what rankings some kids he didn't get are. I think many will see the field and play a factor in wins he will achieve this upcoming season. Just watch instead of panicking.

You didn't show anything to debunk that. The talent disparity between Meyer's roster he inherited and the offensive roster McElwain inherited was HUGE. Meyer inherited a much better QB, WRs and oline. McElwain inherited 6 scholly olineman. He had to get a grad transfer from an Ivy League school to be his starting LT and started 3 true freshmen on the oline. The fact he was able to win 10 games with that mess should be commended.

The fact is if you have to start 3 true freshmen on the oline you are in serious trouble. Even if all 3 were 5* prospects. You can't win with 3 true freshmen starting olineman.

Meyer didn't have to start any true freshmen olineman and had a experienced returning starting QB and your trying to say their isn't a talent disparity on the offensive side of the ball??The conversation was over when you just bring up Leak vs Harris. That settles the argument right there before we even venture into the oline woes that McElwain had to deal with.

LOL. You're retarded. Yes, I didn't show anything to debunk the lines were the same in quality. I only showed the sacks both gave up and the performance of their rushing game as indicators of their quality.

If there is this huge gap in talent you keep telling everyone existed between the two units then how the hell did the 05' line perform just as bad genius? Magic? You idiots are the only ones I've ever seen who consistently argue against numbers that don't fit your uninformed narratives. Have at it.

Your revisionism won't work with me. In a previous post you tried to use Ingram as an example of the gap in talent Meyer inherited yet Ingram had yet to even see the field at UF when Meyer got there. You're using after the fact analysis to act as if you knew how talented he was all along. Clearly you have to the ability to project how talented guys are sitting on the bench. You did the same crap with Dallas Baker and Demarcus Robinson had more yards his sophomore season than Dallas Baker had his first three years at UF COMBINED. He's pretty easily a better player as proven by his production. Same with running back. Kelvin Taylor had more rushing yards his sophomore year than Deshawn Wynn had had in his career up to the point when Meyer took over. Fact is only Leak and Jackson had done anything noteworthy at UF. The proven talent Mac inherited actually compares very favorably to what Meyer inherited at every position except QB, which I've already conceded. So idk why you keep harping on that is if it's the only position on offense or something. But I'm sure you'll try to argue against those facts with regard to production of the inherited players. You people have a habit of doing that.

Last edited:
So you're saying there is no room for debate about this. It's not an opinion it's a fact. You can absolutely measure the talent of both lines down to the last drop and they are about the same. The difference in opponents, QB's, coaches, play calling....none of that matters at all because you can absolutely without question tell us that the lines were about the same.

Really? That is quite a skill you have there.

You should really settle that Curry vs Jordan debate. I'm sure once you tell everyone that you absolutely know which one has more talent the debate will just stop. Facts are facts after all.

Your girly snark notwithstanding, the issue isn't nearly as complicated as you make it out to be.

Theory A: There's a sizeable gap in offensive talent between the two offensive rosters
Theory B: There isn't a sizeable gap in offensive talent between the two rosters.

Here's what we know: Meyer is one of the best coaches to ever lace em up, so coahing clearly wouldn't be an issue for the 05' team.

So if A is true, there should be NO similarities in performance between the 05' team and the 16' team. Because there would exist both a talent gap AND a coaching gap. And yet, the offensive performances are practically the same (at least with regard to the offensive line). Meaning there's almost zero chance A could be true, it's simple logic. And then factoring other things like players drafted, or career accomplishments (at the time both coaches arrived) and it's clear to see that the BS you people are pushing is just that...BS. You have to push that narrative to make your theory work though.

The 2005 All SEC team included 1st team center Mike Degory, 2nd team offensive tackle Randy Hand, 1st team wide receiver Chad Jackson and 2nd team QB Chris Leak.

The 2015 All SEC team did not include a single player from Florida.

It seems the people that vote for the All SEC team disagree with you Oozie.

Maybe those stats you were throwing out weren't because the line sucked but because Meyer was trying to run Leak in a spread offense 105 times.

if you've been paying attention at all to this debate, its pretty well established that I've said Leak and Jackson are superior to what Mac inherited, so I'm not sure what point you're attempting to make there. On the whole though, there is no 'sizeable' gap. Any gap is likely overdramatcized because of the difference in QB play.

As to the rest, individual offensive line recognition is as much a team thing as anything. Unless you're a name (which our guys were too young to have been) then you simply aren't getting on those lists it your offensive line as a whole doesn't play well. So cool, couch potatoe sport writers agree with you. The people who scout talent for a living (the NFL) agrees with me, ya know, considering Mac's offense had more players drafted. I'll stick with the pros, thanks. Nobody's opinion is changing here so why don't you make a thread and revisit this next April? By then we will have had a two year sample of NFL picks to compare talent in an objective way. So far it's Mac 2>1.

And because I got nothing but time (and I'm right), here are the career accomplishments of the starters for both Meyer and Mac prior to both coaches first season:

Meyer:
QB- Leak: 5,632 Yards, 45 TDs, 23 INTS
HB- Wynn: 757 Yards, 12 TDs
WR- Jackson: 686 Yards, 7 TD's
WR- Baker: 619 Yards, 6 TDs
TE- Ingram: N/A, no statistics
FB: Latsko: 14 Yards, 0 TDs
OL: Lance Butler
OL: Randy Hand
OL: Eddie Haupt (FR)
OL: Mike Degory
OL: Phil Trautwein

Mac:
QB- Grier: N/A
HB- Taylor: 1,073 Yards, 10 TDs
WR- Robinson: 833 Yards, 7 TDs
WR- Fullwood: 326 Yards, 2 TDs
TE- McGee: 769 Yards, 7 TDs
FB- N/A didn't utilize a fullback
OL: Sharpe
OL: Ivey (FR)
OL-Thurman
OL- Dillard
OL- Johnson (FR)

Yep, no comparison at all :rolleyes:. Like I've been saying...you guys are using what the 05' group did AFTER THE FACT and comparing it to the current group, which is silly because most of them just simply haven't had the opportunity yet. Outside of Leak, There isn't a huge difference in talent between what either inherited. Mac's group on the whole had actually been more productive which is more impressive considering the trash heap of an offensive system they played in. Meyer's kill players excluding Leak had scored 25 career TD's, the group Mac inherited had scored 26. And again...they played in far worse offensive systems under Muschamp with far worse QB's. So how is it they were more productive if the talent levels weren't close and there was such a huge gap? Can't wait to hear the explanation on that one.

I don't understand how this recruiting thread got off into a tangent on who was left with more talent between Meyer and McElwain.

As far as recruiting goes, Urban grabbed maybe the best class of talent ever in his 2006 bump class while Mac slogged his way to the worst non-transition class on paper in the modern history of UF despite massive tailwinds caused by outplaying expectations and getting the advantage of turnover at many recruiting rivals. Meyer's 3rd class was also historically good while Mac is starting off with more of the same (currently 11th in the SEC on the 247 composite class rating).

As far as who inherited more talent, the NFL draft tells the tale: Urban had 3 players drafted after his first year, one of whom went in the top 3 rounds, while Mac had 7 players drafted after his first year, 3 of whom went in the top 3 rounds.

The oline starters for Meyer's 2005 team were:

LT Randy Hand
LG Tavares Washington
C Mike DeGory
LG Steve Rissler
LT Lance Butler

Not one freshmen starter and plenty of experience among that group vs Mac's oline consisting of 2-3 True Freshmen and an Ivy league grad transfer. Not even a close comparison. No the 2005 oline didn't have any stars on it, but I would take all 5 of those guys over having to start a true freshmen. All 5 of those guys were better than Mason Halter and Cameron Dillard also.

And then of course we got the most lopsided comparison imaginable with the comparison of Chris Leak vs Treon Harris. Of course this is only the most important position on the field. One is an all-time UF great (Leak) and the other is either going to transfer or not even play QB anymore (Harris). Pretty comical when you think it.

Not sure what the argument is about to be honest. As soon as we got to comparing the QBs this argument was finished. Didn't even need to go any deeper than that.

Last edited:

LT Randy Hand
LG Tavares Washington
C Mike DeGory
LG Steve Rissler
LT Lance Butler

Not one freshmen starter and plenty of experience among that group vs Mac's oline consisting of 2-3 True Freshmen and an Ivy league grad transfer. Not even a close comparison.

And then of course we got the most lopsided comparison imaginable with the comparison of Chris Leak vs Treon Harris. Of course this is only the most important position on the field. One is an all-time UF great (Leak) and the other is either going to transfer or not even play QB anymore (Harris). Pretty comical when you think it.

Not sure what the argument is about to be honest. As soon as we got to comparing the QBs this argument was finished. Didn't even need to go any deeper than that.

Lets return to the point of all this:

2006 class v. 2016 class. Go......

Reactions: BringBackBonner

LT Randy Hand
LG Tavares Washington
C Mike DeGory
LG Steve Rissler
LT Lance Butler

Not one freshmen starter and plenty of experience among that group vs Mac's oline consisting of 2-3 True Freshmen and an Ivy league grad transfer. Not even a close comparison. No the 2005 oline didn't have any stars on it, but I would take all 5 of those guys over having to start a true freshmen. All 5 of those guys were better than Mason Halter and Cameron Dillard also.

Your analysis is flawed and you can't even see why, or you're just intentionally being obtuse.

As my post above showed, in terms of proven experience there was no lopsided difference with the lone exception being the QB position. So then all you're doing is awarding Leak points because he came into a shit situation and got to play immediately. You have no idea how any of our talent would have performed in that situation. Through 5 starts, Grier was actually ahead of Leak performance wise through his first 5 starts, so that blows your argument right out of the water right there. And again, you only choose to focus on QB because apparently that's the only position that matters on offense.

The goalposts just continue to be moved. First it was Meyer got way more talent, false. Then it was he got more proven talent, false. Now its that Mac got younger talent, ok awesome. You choose to focus on the youth of the o-line only because the myth that the line Meyer inherited was so superior talent-wise has been blown apart. Youth or no youth, there wasn't some appreciable difference in talent and/or performance of either unit. The 05' unit gave up 33 sacks in 12 games, or 2.85 sacks per game. The 15' unit game up 40 in 14 games, or 2.85 per game...basically identical. Both had some of the worst run games in the country also. And the 15' line played half the season with a backup QB who according to this board always sacked himself, so it could be argued their performance was actually BETTER. Continue to live in your fantasy.

Last edited:
I don't understand how this recruiting thread got off into a tangent on who was left with more talent between Meyer and McElwain.

As far as recruiting goes, Urban grabbed maybe the best class of talent ever in his 2006 bump class while Mac slogged his way to the worst non-transition class on paper in the modern history of UF despite massive tailwinds caused by outplaying expectations and getting the advantage of turnover at many recruiting rivals. Meyer's 3rd class was also historically good while Mac is starting off with more of the same (currently 11th in the SEC on the 247 composite class rating).

As far as who inherited more talent, the NFL draft tells the tale: Urban had 3 players drafted after his first year, one of whom went in the top 3 rounds, while Mac had 7 players drafted after his first year, 3 of whom went in the top 3 rounds.

No way! Everyone here tells me Meyer inherited more talent!

And even if you make allowances for the fact that most of the talent Mac inherited was on defense, he still surpass what Meyer inherited. Mac had two offensive players drafted, Urban had 1. But there's an appreciable difference in talent. I'm starting to think some of the posters here are mentally handicapped.

McElwain only got Grier for 5 games. What would have happened had Grier stayed on the team? We were 5-0 and top 10 ranked team in the country with Grier. QB makes a huge huge difference.

Leak is a huge upgrade over Harris. The 2005 UF Oline is an upgrade over the 2015 oline. None of the 3 true freshman, Mason Halter or Cam Dillard would have started on the 2015 oline. That's just a fact. Was the 2015 oline great? Nope but most certainly better than the 2015 oline. You yourself have been very very critical of David Sharpe and how bad he is and as of last year was the best olineman on the team. Just using your own words.

You're not disproving anything I've argued. I do believe the 15' line was very bad, my point though is that the 05' line was also very bad. You guys continue to focus on the relative experience of both units...who cares? Do you care about performance or how old they are? The Pouncey's started as true freshman...would you rather have them or Trip Thurman? As one extreme example, our 08' team was the youngest team in the BCS era to win a title, would you prefer to have that team as a coach or the 06' title team? Kids come prepared to play much faster now, it's just not as big a deal as is made out to be.

As my post showed with the career accomplishments, outside of Leak, Mac actually inherited more proven offensive players. And those guys played in way worse offensive systems which should have made their numbers worse. So by focusing on Leak all you're doing is giving him kudos for being able to beat out shitty QB's to start as a true freshman. That's not a reflection on ability, but rather circumstance. Like I said before, Grier's first 5 starts actually outpaces Leak's first 5 starts, so you can use that as reference to project out if need be.

You're not disproving anything I've argued. I do believe the 15' line was very bad, my point though is that the 05' line was also very bad. You guys continue to focus on the relative experience of both units...who cares? Do you care about performance or how old they are? The Pouncey's started as true freshman...would you rather have them or Trip Thurman? As one extreme example, our 08' team was the youngest team in the BCS era to win a title, would you prefer to have that team as a coach or the 06' title team? Kids come prepared to play much faster now, it's just not as big a deal as is made out to be.

As my post showed with the career accomplishments, outside of Leak, Mac actually inherited more proven offensive players. And those guys played in way worse offensive systems which should have made their numbers worse. So by focusing on Leak all you're doing is giving him kudos for being able to beat out shitty QB's to start as a true freshman. That's not a reflection on ability, but rather circumstance. Like I said before, Grier's first 5 starts actually outpaces Leak's first 5 starts, so you can use that as reference to project out if need be.

I'm not arguing any of this with any of you all. But pointing out where Leak beat out others on the roster because they were crappy.

That goes to show that recruiting rankings are missed at times. Ingle Martin was a Rivals 100 player and an Elite 11 QB. Gavin Dickey was a top ranked QB in the state and nation if memory serves me correctly. He was the leader of a state championship team at Tallahassee Lincoln and highly regarded.

All of this arguing back and fourth is senseless. We haven't seen 80% of these players touch the field yet. Who knows how it will turn out. Right now it is out of our control.

I guess some of us are working towards the CHEST POKED OUT THE FURTHEREST Trophey in 2-4 years after we see if this class does/doesn't pan out

I'm not arguing any of this with any of you all. But pointing out where Leak beat out others on the roster because they were crappy.

That goes to show that recruiting rankings are missed at times. Ingle Martin was a Rivals 100 player and an Elite 11 QB. Gavin Dickey was a top ranked QB in the state and nation if memory serves me correctly. He was the leader of a state championship team at Tallahassee Lincoln and highly regarded.

All of this arguing back and fourth is senseless. We haven't seen 80% of these players touch the field yet. Who knows how it will turn out. Right now it is out of our control.

I guess some of us are working towards the CHEST POKED OUT THE FURTHEREST Trophey in 2-4 years after we see if this class does/doesn't pan out

I agree with the broad point. Its really just a numbers game, more top level talent, better chance of them working out. Individually, rankings don't matter as much, its the class on a whole.

But I think your point above also continues to drive home the point I've been making. Our backup QB Meyer's first year was Josh Portis, an underrrecruited true freshman, and Gavin Dickey, a 5'9" QB who is eerily similar to Treon. There are tons of similarities between the two rosters.

I agree with the broad point. Its really just a numbers game, more top level talent, better chance of them working out. Individually, rankings don't matter as much, its the class on a whole.

But I think your point above also continues to drive home the point I've been making. Our backup QB Meyer's first year was Josh Portis, an underrrecruited true freshman, and Gavin Dickey, a 5'9" QB who is eerily similar to Treon. There are tons of similarities between the two rosters.

I can't really argue any of that other than Chris Leak had very high football IQ. Although there is still time to show it, I don't think Treon Harris has a high football IQ.

When we were on the other side of this, dominating FSU in recruiting and on the field, their optimistic fans didn't bother me at all, they amused me to no end. I think the same is likely true of the Noles that are on here. I bet they all LOVE listening to us right now.

Thing is, they aren't "listening" but rather grumpily replying to anyone who shows optimism.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
Major Wright's brother to FSU? What is the world coming to?

And where did 5 Star, 1st Rnd draft pick Dante Fowler go again? :cool:
Wasn't his dad a life long nollie... :p

BTW, what's Major's brothers GPA, and will he need a criminole tutor? ;)
My guess is that he looked at DB-U's roster and then picked the Almost Competitive Conference team. :D

Fsu has landed Bolden, Wright, and now Five Star... Samuels. 3 in 3 days. DB's are not an issue for Fisher and Co.

And where did 5 Star, 1st Rnd draft pick Dante Fowler go again? :cool:
Wasn't his dad a life long nollie... :p

BTW, what's Major's brothers GPA, and will he need a criminole tutor? ;)
My guess is that he looked at DB-U's roster and then picked the Almost Competitive Conference team. :D

I am sure we landed some obscure 2* that is really of 5* quality and are just outsmarting Fisher. Meanwhile in the world of reality we fall further behind

Reactions: BringBackBonner
Michi-nole would be a lot more appropriate imo...

In a twits judgment, 10 wins = 7 wins.

And any rookie recruiting service dweeb is much smarter than any successful, proven multi-millionaire Gator coach. Believe who or whatever makes you comfortable.

I'll take comfort in the fact that those predicting 7 wins at best in 2015, had exactly ZERO affect on the Gator teams W/L record. The same will be true over the next 3-4 years on those that are constantly sniveling about the Gator's recruiting success.

PS

Rivals said Trask was a 2 star HS backup, not even good enough to start for his HS team.. Mc-Nuss said that he was as good as any 2016 5 star.
Which looks to be more correct so far? o_O
Who is being paid millions for their talent judgments?
(and unlike many of you, this kind of missed ranking is not new) :confused:

And any rookie recruiting service dweeb is much smarter than any successful, proven multi-millionaire Gator coach. Believe who or whatever makes you comfortable.

I'll take comfort in the fact that those predicting 7 wins at best in 2015, had exactly ZERO affect on the Gator teams W/L record. The same will be true over the next 3-4 years on those that are constantly sniveling about the Gator's recruiting success.

PS

Rivals said Trask was a 2 star HS backup, not even good enough to start for his HS team.. Mc-Nuss said that he was as good as any 2016 5 star.

Michi is just a realist, with a sense of humor.

Projected 7 wins vs 10 wins is not that big of a deal when it comes to Mac's recruiting. Since he essentially won wth Mussy's players.

Trask was a nice 3 star pickup. But he hasn't played a down yet. So if that is what you are going by, that's just silly.

The four and five stars prospects last year and this year, all have gator offers. So the argument mac is just finding all of these diamonds in the rough is invalid, until he wins a champsionship with them. They are offering the higher level recruits.

So, according to recruiting's version of Hoyle, UF has to get 5 stars at every position, every year, or they can't win anything worthwhile? o_O

Well, I guess that means that the Gator's have never been any good ever, cause they've never been able to suit their detractors... :confused: ---- :cool:

PS

IF UF needs to play both Miami and FSU every year, then why don't they have to play LSU, UGA, Tn, and half a dozen other SEC teams every year, with a good chance of having to play Bama if they happen to make it to the SEC-C game?

They never want to ANSWER this question: IF you really wanted to play UF every season, then why didn't both of you chicken-chits join a real conference when given the opportunity? (the answer is already underlined)

PS

What does Mac's pay have anything to do with this? Other than that Folley likes the guy and we've seen how that turns out. And how is he proven as a HBC? Butch tore up the lower levels, how has that translated? Muschamp was at one point a successful DC?

And really, last year was a highly overrated 10 win season when you consider our epic collapse in the last 3 games against real teams with real coaches. Reminds me a bot of 2012 honestly

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT