"Trump lies ALL THE TIME!"

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
"Wait, I've never heard Trump tell a lie, who told you that?"

"CNN"

"But CNN lies...all the time!"

"Trump lies....ALL THE TIME!!!!!"

This is NOT what critical thinking looks like. This is what a cult looks like.

"There is a spaceship circling the earth, waiting to take us home"

"That's insane, who told you that?"

"Our leader!"

These people are a cult.

"Wait, I've never heard Trump tell a lie, who told you that?"

"CNN"

"But CNN lies...all the time!"

"Trump lies....ALL THE TIME!!!!!"

This is NOT what critical thinking looks like. This is what a cult looks like.

"There is a spaceship circling the earth, waiting to take us home"

"That's insane, who told you that?"

"Our leader!"

These people are a cult.
No dipshit, Tucker Carlson said that.
Also said orangeman bullshits way way way too much.
Tucker also said that orangeman has either lied or bull shitted
13,000 times in 3 years.
Orangeman and Ghost share that trait.
Ghost is one I would love to curb stomp!

Only 12 (or Bernie said 8-9?) liveable years left on the planet, and these bird-brains are using it to scream at normal people on a message board.

What a miserable life. Sad!

Orangeman can't even close the deal on soybeans.
Orangeman gonna let Argentina and Brazil kick our zzz!
Orangeman is such a great man.
Where is that border fence Ghost?
Where are all those indictments Ghost? Lol!!!!!
Trump will lose in 2020!
Take it to the bank. The economy will be wrecked by then!

BTW on the off chance that the toad has turned his life around and is now an emotionally stable person and not the childish brat he used to be, I do apologize.

I could have sworn Orangeman said there would be no more
missiles shot by the North Korean midget.
Now they are threatening Japan with ballistic missiles.
What is Orangeman gonna do.
Flap those gums some more.
Orangeman and Ghost are like two peas in a pod.

BoxofFags really knows his stuff, so don't argue with him.... :cool:

Democrats Attack President Trump Over ‘Fake University’ Originally Started By Obama

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 10:07 AM PT — Saturday, November 30, 2019

A recent undercover sting operation at a ‘fake university’ by the DHS has led to criticism of President Trump. However, as One America’s Tali Letoi explains, the operation was actually the doing of his predecessor, former President Barack Obama.
https://www.oann.com/democrats-atta...-fake-university-originally-started-by-obama/
==========

Poll: 53% Of Adult Americans Feel President Trump Is A Better GOP Leader Than Lincoln

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 2:35 PM PT — Saturday, November 30, 2019
A recent poll revealed the majority of Americans consider President Trump a better GOP leader than Abraham Lincoln. The Economist and YouGov poll released on Friday showed 53 percent of U.S. adult citizens view President Trump as a better Republican president than Abraham Lincoln.
https://www.oann.com/poll-53-adult-...nt-trump-is-a-better-gop-leader-than-lincoln/

This goes out to Insta gay turd.
Yep, Orangeman knows how to print more money and blow it putting us
further in debt as well as our grandchildren.
He also knows how to do trade deals as well.
Especially when it comes to helping the farmer.
Auto business is in the tank as well as home sales.
The economy is growing at a %2 rate and printing
trillions of dollars to get to %2.
Illegal immigrants still pouring in while our military is being
used for some other countries little birch.
Now, there are you smoke puffers some facts.
Those polls that are conducted are more than likely
people who watch television and do Fakebook and Twitter for twats

Reactions: DGlockUF
And MSNBC?

This is why CNN's ratings are down so much. Before Trump, they were the cable news version of PBS Newshour, they at least tried to act like they were unbiased. MSNBC never hid their idiocy.

Now with Trump, CNN is trying to be like MSNBC. The moderates that watched CNN are changing the channel, and an already weak audience is further eroded.

MSNBC has been doing crazy longer than CNN has, and they are better at it. The alt-left loonies like @urtren watch MSNBC, not CNN.

Do you mean the Collusion News Network? Clinton News Network? Stormy News Network never got off the ground. It lasted about 3 days.

This goes out to Insta gay turd.
Yep, Orangeman knows how to print more money and blow it putting us
further in debt as well as our grandchildren.
He also knows how to do trade deals as well.
Especially when it comes to helping the farmer.
Auto business is in the tank as well as home sales.
The economy is growing at a %2 rate and printing
trillions of dollars to get to %2.
Illegal immigrants still pouring in while our military is being
used for some other countries little birch.
Now, there are you smoke puffers some facts.
Those polls that are conducted are more than likely
people who watch television and do Fakebook and Twitter for twats

1) BoxofFags, who creates the budget? (hint - Congress, and please tell me the last year that the Congress has sent the President, any freakin' President, a balanced Federal budget to sign? He's shut the government down once already, but they still have yet to put together a comprehensive budget proposal... o_O

2) So why do the nations farmers, large and small, support and defend Trump's trade policies? And oh BTW,
President Trump restores steel & aluminum tariffs on Argentina, Brazil

3) Unemployment lowest in U.S. history.
Stock market highest in history.

4) Trump only asked for 5 Billion to build the wall, the Demorats have refused.
~~ Current cost this years so far for illegal aliens to U.S. taxpayers is 250+ Billion.
Trump has used discretionary Pentagon funds to build some wall, and to repair existing parts of it, while the Demorats and some of their Rat Federal Judges even fought him on that. And oh BTW,,, https://www.oann.com/un-record-high-alien-child-detentions-under-obama/

5) Trump got Mexico to put their troops on the border at their expense, which has slowed the influx.

6) And I agree on US Troops on the border. I sent him an email suggesting that he put our troops on the border with shoot orders on the invading army, while land-mining a 1/4 mile strip down our border, but being somewhat of a humanitarian moderate, he hasn't taken my 'defend our borders' suggestion,,,,,, yet? (I'm still hoping though) :cool:

Finally, when you can't support your own claims, nor disprove my fact backed statements, then attempt to discredit and distract from your own major deficiencies. o_O
==========

This is why CNN's ratings are down so much. Before Trump, they were the cable news version of PBS Newshour, they at least tried to act like they were unbiased. MSNBC never hid their idiocy.

Now with Trump, CNN is trying to be like MSNBC. The moderates that watched CNN are changing the channel, and an already weak audience is further eroded.

MSNBC has been doing crazy longer than CNN has, and they are better at it. The alt-left loonies like @urtren watch MSNBC, not CNN.

The Fake News just never ends....
Newsweek fires reporter over inaccurate reporting of President Trump on Thanksgiving

While newcomer OANN's viewership is skyrocketing. :eek:
https://www.oann.com/
The most credible news available, and while conservative, they do unbiased reporting. They hammered the Syria White Helmets for instance, which Trump inherited from Oboomba. But after OAN's factual and insightful report, Trump looked into it and he disinherited them... o_O

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
1) BoxofFags, who creates the budget? (hint - Congress, and please tell me the last year that the Congress has sent the President, any freakin' President, a balanced Federal budget to sign? He's shut the government down once already, but they still have yet to put together a comprehensive budget proposal... o_O

2) So why do the nations farmers, large and small, support and defend Trump's trade policies? And oh BTW,
President Trump restores steel & aluminum tariffs on Argentina, Brazil

3) Unemployment lowest in U.S. history.
Stock market highest in history.

4) Trump only asked for 5 Billion to build the wall, the Demorats have refused.
~~ Current cost this years so far for illegal aliens to U.S. taxpayers is 250+ Billion.
Trump has used discretionary Pentagon funds to build some wall, and to repair existing parts of it, while the Demorats and some of their Rat Federal Judges even fought him on that. And oh BTW,,, https://www.oann.com/un-record-high-alien-child-detentions-under-obama/

5) Trump got Mexico to put their troops on the border at their expense, which has slowed the influx.

6) And I agree on US Troops on the border. I sent him an email suggesting that he put our troops on the border with shoot orders on the invading army, while land-mining a 1/4 mile strip down our border, but being somewhat of a humanitarian moderate, he hasn't taken my 'defend our borders' suggestion,,,,,, yet? (I'm still hoping though) :cool:

Finally, when you can't support your own claims, nor disprove my fact backed statements, then attempt to discredit and distract from your own major deficiencies. o_O
==========

The Fake News just never ends....
Newsweek fires reporter over inaccurate reporting of President Trump on Thanksgiving

While newcomer OANN's viewership is skyrocketing. :eek:
https://www.oann.com/
The most credible news available, and while conservative, they do unbiased reporting. They hammered the Syria White Helmets for instance, which Trump inherited from Oboomba. But after OAN's factual and insightful report, Trump looked into it and he disinherited them... o_O
I am gonna get back with you,
I really don't have as much time on my hans,as you do your.
You bring up some great points but
They can be debted

That's good box. Look and learn for yourself.

Ignorance can be cured with good information. :cool:
While as Ron White (BCC) says, STUPID is FO-EVA... :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT