ADVERTISEMENT

I think the left has started openly trolling the sheep

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

CNN promoting a guy with a goatee, who poses as a woman.

That's so in your face that I am stunned. This is basically the left rubbing absurdity in the face of the sheep and telling them 'You won't say a word about how absurd this looks. And you know why? Because we own you."

This is insane. @sadgator @LizardGrad89 @Mdfgator this is CNN telling you that you WILL embrace perverts and you will NOT question the absurdity of calling a man with a goatee 'Jessica'.

How emasculating for you.

That's so in your face that I am stunned. This is basically the left rubbing absurdity in the face of the sheep and telling them 'You won't say a word about how absurd this looks. And you know why? Because we own you."

This is insane. @sadgator @LizardGrad89 @Mdfgator this is CNN telling you that you WILL embrace perverts and you will NOT question the absurdity of calling a man with a goatee 'Jessica'.

Is that how all "Orthodox" rabbis look? :oops: 😂

Nailed it. They know they control them, and are taunting them. It’s quite sad really, but entertaining.

Nailed it. They know they control them, and are taunting them. It’s quite sad really, but entertaining.
Yep. And notice how most of the lefties here claim to really be moderates or 'I don't have a party'.

If that were true, this would be the jumping off point for them. This is the left dragging their testicles over their foreheads cause they know they won't say a word about it.

And they won't. As you said, sad, but entertaining.

Yep. And notice how most of the lefties here claim to really be moderates or 'I don't have a party'.

If that were true, this would be the jumping off point for them. This is the left dragging their testicles over their foreheads cause they know they won't say a word about it.

Why is it sad?

No one forces them to make this choice. It’s not cancer, it’s ignorance.

It’s interesting because they all use the same language, talking points, and verbiage.

Cultist, extremist, racist, paid operative, bot, you aren’t very good at this…rinse and repeat.

They are all ad hominem 24/7. Almost like they are following a certain someones, playbook.

Meanwhile, they masquerade as Moderates, Centrists, and Independents.

The good news? The gig is up. Folks have caught on to it.

Why is it sad?

No one forces them to make this choice. It’s not cancer, it’s ignorance.
To me it's sad that they have reached a point in their lives that they have so little self-esteem that they put themselves in a position to be so easily, so willfully manipulated. It's their own choice, but it's a choice born out of their own low opinion of themselves, and I find that to be very sad. Even moreso when you consider that the reason why we shake our heads at them is because we know they are capable of far better choices, even if they can't see that.

No one of normal intelligence should fall for this. The fact that they go along with it tells me there are other personal issues at play.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?"

One thing for sure......Trump knows his base.

Oh haven't you heard? It's all okay because God loves everyone; and remember that narrow gate to heaven you've been taught? Well it's gotten really big, so big I don't think there is a road to hell anymore. You're okay. I'm okay. We're all okay.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?"

One thing for sure......Trump knows his base.
Yes he does. He has this loyalty because HIS base is not DUMBER than rocks. Some of those idiots that vote for others are responsible for open borders, Afghanistan withdrawal, Russia invasion, inflation, rates 4 times higher, fuel costs, wokeness in military and many other things. How ANYONE could be so stupid amazes me...how about you?

Reactions: NavigatorII

This is a good thing. Only the most deluded among us will refuse to see this for what it is, the excruciatingly painful and torturous contortions they had to go through to find a Jew, and I use that term very loosely and dripping with sarcasm, to support their ludicrous and untenable position.

Bonus: That champion of the chosen people of God, Rep. Ilhan Omar, met with this individual and supports her? position completely. Combine the two and you have satire worthy of the Babylon Bee.

Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT