ADVERTISEMENT

Dems, be honest: What do you make of the fact that after every indictment, Trump is

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
giddy AF. After the most recent one, he's openly mocking the left, saying all he needs is ONE MORE indictment to sew up the 2024 election!

Be honest: This is NOT how you guys expect him to react. I know what you expected, you expected him to bitch, raise hell resist arrest, maybe even try to flee the country. We KNOW that EVERYONE OF YOU fully expected him to be arrested by force on live TV, and literally dragged out of Mar Lago in handcuffs.

We ALL know you expected this.

Instead, Trump is the one that TOLD THE WORLD that EVERY indictment was coming.

This is the exact opposite of how a guilty man would act.

Dems, what do you make of that? You were dead ass wrong about Trump....again.

How do you reconcile that?

I've seen all this before in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Evidence comes forward suggesting criminal activity by President Kasavubu and the former president is indicted. I never dreamed I'd see this third world activity in my country.

"I promise to fundamentally change Amerika." President Robert Mugabe, Jr.

I've seen all this before in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Evidence comes forward suggesting criminal activity by President Kasavubu and the former president is indicted. I never dreamed I'd see this third world activity in my country.

"I promise to fundamentally change Amerika." President Robert Mugabe, Jr.

Biden is a patsy for our own Kasavubu who is the most corrupt president in US History. Kasavubu has never left Washington DC and is the puppeteer who uses his former Lieutenants to usher in AmeriKas demise.

it was Kasavubu who was behind and had to sign off on the following corruption

IRS targeting of the tea party
the spying on James Rosen and the AP reporters
Benghazi
spying on the Trump campaign
Hoax Russia collusion
Fast and Furious
not prosecuting Madam Jhiang Clinton
illegal transfer of Money to the Islamo Nazis old Iran with congressional approval
now behind orchestrating the Trump indictments

Last edited:
Biden is a patsy for our own Kasavubu who is the most corrupt president in US History. Kasavubu has never left Washington DC and is the puppeteer who uses his former Lieutenants to usher in AmeriKas demise.

Benghazi
Hoax Russia collusion
Fast and Furious
illegal transfer of Money to the Islamo Nazis old Iran with congressional approval

And the only president in modern history to never leave Washington after his term...even though his daughters are out of school. VERY telling. THE manchurian candidate...like I said in 2008.

Benghazi
Hoax Russia collusion
Fast and Furious

nail1988 is assuming his role as the Great Medicine Man he played at the now defunct Sooner Spin Zone. nail and I are students of African history. Under Obama we watched Zimbabwe history play out. We now have Mugabecare Lite. Today we watch the New Democratic Republic of Congo with Kasavubu.

Dems, what do you make of the fact that Adam Schitt is demanding that Trump's trial be televised?

Trump is demanding the same thing. Such trials usually aren't broadcast.

Schitt just took the bait. Looking forward to watching the public broadcasts of the obama, biden, hildabeast, soros et al trials.

5D chess. When will you goobs learn that you can't outsmart Trump?

Dems, what do you make of the fact that Adam Schitt is demanding that Trump's trial be televised?

Schitt just took the bait. Looking forward to watching the public broadcasts of the obama, biden, hildabeast, soros et al trials.

5D chess. They have had their a$$es kicked so many times by him..yo think they would learn. He has more brains in his fingernail clippings than they all do put together.

Reactions: nail1988
giddy AF. After the most recent one, he's openly mocking the left, saying all he needs is ONE MORE indictment to sew up the 2024 election!

Be honest: This is NOT how you guys expect him to react. I know what you expected, you expected him to bitch, raise hell resist arrest, maybe even try to flee the country. We KNOW that EVERYONE OF YOU fully expected him to be arrested by force on live TV, and literally dragged out of Mar Lago in handcuffs.

We ALL know you expected this.

Instead, Trump is the one that TOLD THE WORLD that EVERY indictment was coming.

This is the exact opposite of how a guilty man would act.

Dems, what do you make of that? You were dead ass wrong about Trump....again.

How do you reconcile that?

Reactions: nail1988

5D chess. When will you goobs learn that you can't outsmart Trump?

As long as Trump can rein in the crazy, fine. We can't have another moment like the first debate from the last election. That was ridiculous. And no, that's not debatable...he did the left a huge favor that night.

Agreed, that was horrible.

Wait, what are we talking about?

His blow up during the first debate. He was being clever, and sort of a smart-ass (I recognized it because I also practice in it) and he came off as just as nuts, if not more nuts, than Joe.

The people who claim that he didn't wipe the floor with Joe in round 2 are lying through their tooth (not teeth).

His blow up during the first debate. He was being clever, and sort of a smart-ass (I recognized it because I also practice in it) and he came off as just as nuts, if not more nuts, than Joe.

The people who claim that he didn't wipe the floor with Joe in round 2 are lying through their tooth (not teeth).
Ok. I guess I am getting old, I still don't remember this. What was it about? Dust up about what? Trump dusts up all the time.

Reactions: RussellCasse

Didn’t Trump have Covid during that debate?

Covid fog was, at least for me, very real.

Didn’t Trump have Covid during that debate?

Covid fog was, at least for me, very real.

They had 3 debates scheduled and the second one was canceled because Trump had covid and Biden et al freaked out. They wanted to do it remotely and Trump’s team (rightly) refused.

He didn't have covid for the first debate. He came in cocky, as he should have been, because he was way smarter and sharper than Joe. He overplayed that hand and came off as cocky, rude and out of control (interrupting constantly and ZERO decorum).

Ironically, in debate 2 (was actually debate 3 but 2 was canceled), Trump probably had that fog but he absolutely wiped the floor with Joe in that debate. He was calm, cool and collected and simply destroyed Biden with logic and Joe's lack thereof.

They had 3 debates scheduled and the second one was canceled because Trump had covid and Biden et al freaked out. They wanted to do it remotely and Trump’s team (rightly) refused.

He didn't have covid for the first debate. He came in cocky, as he should have been, because he was way smarter and sharper than Joe. He overplayed that hand and came off as cocky, rude and out of control (interrupting constantly and ZERO decorum).

Ironically, in debate 2 (was actually debate 3 but 2 was canceled), Trump probably had that fog but he absolutely wiped the floor with Joe in that debate. He was calm, cool and collected and simply destroyed Biden with logic and Joe's lack thereof.
From the article I posted

“Trump tested positive for Covid few days before Biden debate, chief of staff says in new book:

Donald Trump tested positive for Covid-19 three days before his first debate against Joe Biden, the former president’s fourth and last chief of staff has revealed in a new book.

Trump announced he had Covid on 2 October. The White House said he announced that result within an hour of receiving it. He went to hospital later that day.”

From Wikipedia :

“The 2020 United States presidential debates between Joe Biden and Donald Trump, the major candidates in the 2020 United States presidential election, were sponsored by the Commission on Presidential Debates. There were three initially planned scheduled debates. The first debate took place on September 29, 2020.“

—————————————————————
Trump 100% had Covid in that first debate. He tested until he got a negative test. He was sweating and mentally off.

You’re correct that the second was canceled due to his recovery, but he was sick in that first (terrible) performance. I’m not saying that’s why he didn’t do well, but he’s old, fat and doesn’t exercise.

From the article I posted

“Trump tested positive for Covid few days before Biden debate, chief of staff says in new book:

Donald Trump tested positive for Covid-19 three days before his first debate against Joe Biden, the former president’s fourth and last chief of staff has revealed in a new book.

Trump announced he had Covid on 2 October. The White House said he announced that result within an hour of receiving it. He went to hospital later that day.”

From Wikipedia :

“The 2020 United States presidential debates between Joe Biden and Donald Trump, the major candidates in the 2020 United States presidential election, were sponsored by the Commission on Presidential Debates. There were three initially planned scheduled debates. The first debate took place on September 29, 2020.“

—————————————————————
Trump 100% had Covid in that first debate. He tested until he got a negative test. He was sweating and mentally off.

You’re correct that the second was canceled due to his recovery, but he was sick in that first (terrible) performance. I’m not saying that’s why he didn’t do well, but he’s old, fat and doesn’t exercise.

Actually now that you mention it, that is how it went down. He went public with the positive result prior to debate 2 but it came out that he had it prior to the 1st debate.

Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT